Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Confidence

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Probably not that many people will see this but to all the curvy and confident women(and men).. well done! Age is also just a number as I’ve seen plenty of gorgeous older women absolutely rockin it. Life is too short to worry about what other people think so hope everyone has a great time and be safe!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'll try and remember that wee pat on the head in my dotage

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman
over a year ago

Renfrewshire

I'm fat & happy. Nothing to do with confidence

over a year ago

"I'll try and remember that wee pat on the head in my dotage "

I've written it down and put it in a safe place but forgot where I put it.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Probably not that many people will see this but to all the curvy and confident women(and men).. well done! Age is also just a number as I’ve seen plenty of gorgeous older women absolutely rockin it. Life is too short to worry about what other people think so hope everyone has a great time and be safe! "
confidence has nothing to do with a persons size,& I dont worry what others think of me

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Everyone is equal so what you are saying is not something i see as a compliment.

By *macunninglinguistMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Probably not that many people will see this but to all the curvy and confident women(and men).. well done! Age is also just a number as I’ve seen plenty of gorgeous older women absolutely rockin it. Life is too short to worry about what other people think so hope everyone has a great time and be safe! "

Thank you!

over a year ago

I actually think that sounds quite patronising but hey ho. I've always been confident in my body and halved my body weight due to exercise and eating more healthy but I don't need someone to pat me on the back for it x

over a year ago

I definitely had no intention of being patronising, this site and society as a whole can be a horrible and judgemental place! I’m not sorry for trying to put some positivity out there if you’re happy as you are and don’t need a “pat on the back” then awesome! I personally wish I had the same confidence x

over a year ago

"I definitely had no intention of being patronising, this site and society as a whole can be a horrible and judgemental place! I’m not sorry for trying to put some positivity out there if you’re happy as you are and don’t need a “pat on the back” then awesome! I personally wish I had the same confidence x"

Believe in yourself that it will come with age and experience. Confidence is a state of mind after all, if you come across as confident then you will start feeling it too x

over a year ago

"I definitely had no intention of being patronising, this site and society as a whole can be a horrible and judgemental place! I’m not sorry for trying to put some positivity out there if you’re happy as you are and don’t need a “pat on the back” then awesome! I personally wish I had the same confidence x"

Ach, we're just old and cynical...take it easy young yin

over a year ago

I read that as il shag anything

over a year ago

think it was a nice wee post, different from the usual arguments

By *macunninglinguistMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"I definitely had no intention of being patronising, this site and society as a whole can be a horrible and judgemental place! I’m not sorry for trying to put some positivity out there if you’re happy as you are and don’t need a “pat on the back” then awesome! I personally wish I had the same confidence x

Ach, we're just old and cynical...take it easy young yin "

Speak fur yersel! I thanked him for his compliment!

By *macunninglinguistMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"I read that as il shag anything "

I read it as I like reading things! Will you really shag anything?

Come here often?

By *TBSMan
over a year ago

close enough

......is a preference for the habitual voyeur.

over a year ago

I'm sure you don't mean it, but your post is very patronising!

over a year ago

"Probably not that many people will see this but to all the curvy and confident women(and men).. well done! Age is also just a number as I’ve seen plenty of gorgeous older women absolutely rockin it. Life is too short to worry about what other people think so hope everyone has a great time and be safe!

I'm sure you don't mean it, but your post is very patronising!

"

At least someone agrees with me! x

over a year ago

OP I don't think your post was patronising. I envy the confidence of some. There are many people on here who absolutely rock what they have regardless of shape, size or age and that is something that should be celebrated. Too often people judge or deem someone arrogant or shameless. Everyone should be proud of who they are. It's very sad that some people (myself included) are constantly trying to change themselves because of stupid ideals force fed to us while growing up, in the media or even by our friends and family.

If confidence could be bottled I'd buy it often

over a year ago

"OP I don't think your post was patronising. I envy the confidence of some. There are many people on here who absolutely rock what they have regardless of shape, size or age and that is something that should be celebrated. Too often people judge or deem someone arrogant or shameless. Everyone should be proud of who they are. It's very sad that some people (myself included) are constantly trying to change themselves because of stupid ideals force fed to us while growing up, in the media or even by our friends and family.

If confidence could be bottled I'd buy it often "

I’m glad someone understood my point lol must be because I’m not Scottish! I will never be sorry for trying to be kind x

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

I work beside a girl who struggles to put weight on due to health issues. (Not an eating disorder). We don’t always know the struggles people have with their weight.

over a year ago

Good post on your positivity Jason ..

By *tew008Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"OP I don't think your post was patronising. I envy the confidence of some. There are many people on here who absolutely rock what they have regardless of shape, size or age and that is something that should be celebrated. Too often people judge or deem someone arrogant or shameless. Everyone should be proud of who they are. It's very sad that some people (myself included) are constantly trying to change themselves because of stupid ideals force fed to us while growing up, in the media or even by our friends and family.

If confidence could be bottled I'd buy it often "

The monks bottled it and called it buck fast.

Post new Message to Thread