Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Drinks in lieu of halloween social.

Jump to newest

By *undeeSingle OP   Man
over a year ago

Dundee

Well as things have gone very quiet on the social front for 2nd November and its only 4 weeks till the date. Rainey8 and I are planning to organise a Halloween drinks night in Dundee for the 2nd of November. Thinking of fancy dress drinks in pub in town numbers will be limited as this will not be a private function. Have also had brief chat with management in kudos and looking to arrange discounted entry for club for attendees of drinks event. If social does go ahead then this will become predrinks. Please post below if interested and we shall get back to you once plans are finalised.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ornyhousewifedundeeWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

Put my name down haha

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Well as things have gone very quiet on the social front for 2nd November and its only 4 weeks till the date. Rainey8 and I are planning to organise a Halloween drinks night in Dundee for the 2nd of November. Thinking of fancy dress drinks in pub in town numbers will be limited as this will not be a private function. Have also had brief chat with management in kudos and looking to arrange discounted entry for club for attendees of drinks event. If social does go ahead then this will become predrinks. Please post below if interested and we shall get back to you once plans are finalised."

Is the social not going ahead ? I’ve booked a hotel months ago and paid my money

By *ornyhousewifedundeeWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

No one has hear any more about it

By *undeeSingle OP   Man
over a year ago

Dundee

"Well as things have gone very quiet on the social front for 2nd November and its only 4 weeks till the date. Rainey8 and I are planning to organise a Halloween drinks night in Dundee for the 2nd of November. Thinking of fancy dress drinks in pub in town numbers will be limited as this will not be a private function. Have also had brief chat with management in kudos and looking to arrange discounted entry for club for attendees of drinks event. If social does go ahead then this will become predrinks. Please post below if interested and we shall get back to you once plans are finalised.

Is the social not going ahead ? I’ve booked a hotel months ago and paid my money "

As heard nothing and social ment to be only 4 weeks away. Looking to organise something incase doesnt happen and if it does then we will switch this to my usual presocial drinks.

By *ab timeWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

I’m interested

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We would like to come along.

By *undeeSingle OP   Man
over a year ago