Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Want to push the boundaries but a bit SHY

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

There is a few things I would like to do and explore further on a sexual basis but a bit shy.l x

It’s finding the right people and balance and boundaries and respect. The reason Y I am posting this I would like to know of other peoples experience

and how they took that little leap and went and experienced the things they wanted to x

Hope this makes some form of sense xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I have recently pushed my boundries as had bn thinking of trying different things for a while. Just take your time to find the right person and meet for a social to discuss what it is you are looking for. Also read veris to make sure you find the right parson.

By *adbury girlWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"the right parson."

A parson? Did you have a wee fancy for a vicar??

By *adbury girlWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I met a guy last year then we met quite regular which made us comfortable in pushing boundaries and he was easy to chat to which made it better for discussing things

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Before I got into BDSM I was apprehensive as hell.

Never looked back!

Apprehension is completely normal.

I always love by the motto "nothing ventured, nothing gained"

It's a no lose situation.

If you like what you try, great.

If you don't, it goes on the list of not to do.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"the right parson.

A parson? Did you have a wee fancy for a vicar?? "

God i do have fat thumbs lol.

over a year ago

I would have thought the scary thread would make people seriously consider wanting to engage in having boundaries pushed by people they don't personally know really well

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"I would have thought the scary thread would make people seriously consider wanting to engage in having boundaries pushed by people they don't personally know really well "

We all take risks on here no matter what we do. Just because someone is great company on a social meet does not mean they will be as great when you are with them behind closed doors but most have done it.

By *eep.Man
over a year ago

Just a background character

Being on here pushes enough boundaries for me!

By *leasure domMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Check verifications, social or club meet first and take a maiden aunt as chaperone

By *vcarolTV/TS
over a year ago

kilmarnockish

Shyness is easier than you think to overcome. Just decide ‘ I’m going to do this..... and do it’

Takes confidence, takes guts, takes some stupidity, and definitely be prepared to make mistakes.

Me, I challenge myself, from the simplest of things like walking through Glasgow during daylight, although for my first time I chose to do it in style on the back of a truck waving at everyone ( see pic on profile in yellow dress).

Build up to things, took me several years before I took on more than one partner at the same time. It takes a special person to jump straight into the deep end, ie bukkake event / gang bang/ orgy.

Enjoy, your only a ‘virgin’ once!

By *vcarolTV/TS
over a year ago

kilmarnockish

Oops just looked at my own profile, pic is actually on another web site,

This blonde hair is getting the better of me....

over a year ago

Meet people you are super comfy with. Get to really know them before playing and if you could also do that with a partner all the better. I wouldn't have done half the things I have if it wasn't for someone pushing me

By *ast RolloMan
over a year ago

glasgow west

Pushing is the wrong word encourage is better and as said before find someone you are comfortable with then do new things. Small steps for some diving head long for others

over a year ago

I'm in a similar place as really next to know experience in the scene. But for sure take time to do your homework on a particular person of choice. And maybe ask for recommendations here. There are some lovely people on here I'm very sure!! X

over a year ago

"Pushing is the wrong word encourage is better and as said before find someone you are comfortable with then do new things. Small steps for some diving head long for others"

Pushing worked for me

over a year ago

I had a fwb for about a year, we were both very open about try new things, was good fun exploring and testing boundaries, although it’s frustrating now as I cannot seem to find someone who is as willing etc

Post new Message to Thread