Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Genuine single women.. are they real?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I think a lot of us on here would like to meet a genuine single woman.

Occasionally we manage to talk to one on here but usually walk away with a limp after shooting ourselves in the foot.

The problem is that there are just so many fake profiles we never know if we are talking to a genuine single woman or a hairy biker pulling his todger.

Sometimes you get a feeling, other times when they call you “Huni or the like” and other times you know a 19-year-old stunning model called “Lick my wet lips” is just not real.

How do you tell?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your never going to be 100% sure. You just hope and pray that it's the real deal. If not move on to the next. That's my motto anyway..

over a year ago

Last time I checked I'm real and genuinely single

However like a lot of other single women I don't look to engage with couples anymore.

I'm not suggesting you do this but sadly a lot of couples see us as some sort of performing seal. It's all about them and how they want things to be . I get that it's someone joining in and that should be respected but so should the needs of the third person.

By *eiaorganaWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

Many ways to tell. What's their profile like, have you Google searched the pics, are they verified with a genuine looking verification, what are the messages like. If it looks/feels wrong, it is wrong.

The number of times I've seen guys on here complaining that after a few messages they've gone out to some random street and then they'd be sent a house number, which of course never arrives. I mean, how stupid are they? I wouldn't even have left the house!

over a year ago

"Last time I checked I'm real and genuinely single

However like a lot of other single women I don't look to engage with couples anymore.

I'm not suggesting you do this but sadly a lot of couples see us as some sort of performing seal. It's all about them and how they want things to be . I get that it's someone joining in and that should be respected but so should the needs of the third person. "

Heard this from single guys too...especially ones who have been fairly succesful with meeting couples.

over a year ago

I'm very real and genuine, just very picky. I'm sure the other single women on here will agree with me that we're allowed to be x

By *xybumWoman
over a year ago

East Kilbride

Yeh I agree with above... very seldom meet real couples as there’s too many rules usually and tbh I’m not into the whole ‘my man just wants to watch and maybe join in’.. if I see that then it’s def a no thanks

By *ittleRed18Woman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"I'm very real and genuine, just very picky. I'm sure the other single women on here will agree with me that we're allowed to be x"

I too agree with this!

By *ubbly2012Woman
over a year ago

inver somewhere

"I'm very real and genuine, just very picky. I'm sure the other single women on here will agree with me that we're allowed to be x"

High 5 sista!!

over a year ago

to both ladies above x

By *ibblingnewtWoman
over a year ago

by the sea

Check for verifications, but finding out if someone is single is harder, phone calls in the evenings having socials etc

Anyway why so fixated with singles if you are a couple surely another couple is going to be an easier find

By *urplequeenWoman
over a year ago

Fife

Im definitely single, real and genuine.

Couples arent what im looking for..yet. Im very new to this scene though so just figuring out myself what im looking for

By *urplequeenWoman
over a year ago

Fife

"Im definitely single, real and genuine.

Couples arent what im looking for..yet. Im very new to this scene though so just figuring out myself what im looking for"

And very picky too

over a year ago

Very single, sadly.

But I don't have couples listed anymore after one too many spare wheel scenarios, watching a couple play because they are turned on I am there, just does nothing for me xx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I think a lot of us on here would like to meet a genuine single woman.

Occasionally we manage to talk to one on here but usually walk away with a limp after shooting ourselves in the foot.

The problem is that there are just so many fake profiles we never know if we are talking to a genuine single woman or a hairy biker pulling his todger.

Sometimes you get a feeling, other times when they call you “Huni or the like” and other times you know a 19-year-old stunning model called “Lick my wet lips” is just not real.

How do you tell?

"

Been put off meeting couples after my last couple meet but if Im ever looking for a couple itl be my own choosing.

Op you just need to take your time in choosing a play pertner that way you get to know each other and hopefully the meet will go ahead

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Our preference is couples but we do get so called single women messaging us on occasions.

So far we have said "no" either because we did not believe them or was unsure.

By *stonDBS2Man
over a year ago

Kirkcaldy

Couples arent what im looking for..yet. Im very new to this scene though so just figuring out myself what im looking for

And very picky too "

I get all that,just a bit dissheartening when you totally read the profile regardless of whether its a wee short one or nearly a virtual book, you check all the "you musts",(include this in your message to prove read) etc.

Deleted, not even a no thanks,as i say just a bit dissheartening.

over a year ago

And very picky too

I get all that,just a bit dissheartening when you totally read the profile regardless of whether its a wee short one or nearly a virtual book, you check all the "you musts",(include this in your message to prove read) etc.

Deleted, not even a no thanks,as i say just a bit dissheartening. "

You could always choose people who don't dangle hoops for you to jump through

By *stonDBS2Man
over a year ago

Kirkcaldy

And very picky too

You could always choose people who don't dangle hoops for you to jump through "

haha, very true,

over a year ago

I can confirm that single women are real, they aren't a magical, mythical creature. Although some may be magical

By *adbury girlWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

And very picky too

Deleted, not even a no thanks,as i say just a bit dissheartening. "

I just asked a male fab friend is it nicer to get a no thanks message or a no reply? What would you prefer?

over a year ago

we have chatted to a few females or so you think,that disappear or stop chatting when after a lot of chat you say wanna ph call chat or face time to show both sides are real.to many timewasters pretending to be females/cpls

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

Last couple I met were lovely but I ended up only playing with the guy and he ripped my body stocking.

A few weeks later they had a status up about not meeting girls who met bi guys so I blocked them.

over a year ago

Some say I’m a unicorn.

Others a dickhead!

over a year ago

Genuine Single Female..are they real ?

Yes, because they are genuine..

over a year ago

"Some say I’m a unicorn.

Others a dickhead!"

Handy for pegging.

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh.

We would love to meet a single girl or a couple xx

over a year ago

And very picky too

I just asked a male fab friend is it nicer to get a no thanks message or a no reply? What would you prefer? "

A polite no thankyou for me. But I get that it must be boring to send loads of no thankyou all the time.

over a year ago

Anyone that sends a message, hasnt the right too earn a reply.

If your cut up about people not replying...type I UNDERSTAND i you're account settings.

Take a non response as a No Thanks..

Once people learn too handle rejection...the better people may get along

over a year ago

"Anyone that sends a message, hasnt the right too earn a reply.

If your cut up about people not replying...type I UNDERSTAND i you're account settings.

Take a non response as a No Thanks..

Once people learn too handle rejection...the better people may get along

"

I agree, especially if it's been read and or deleted.. If it hasn't then just taken it as they checked your profile didn't like the look of you and so couldn't be arsed reading your mail, got distracted by a more interesting profile /message and forgot to delete it..sonmove on. Problem solved

By *adbury girlWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

And very picky too

I just asked a male fab friend is it nicer to get a no thanks message or a no reply? What would you prefer?

A polite no thankyou for me. But I get that it must be boring to send loads of no thankyou all the time.

"

I don’t mind sending a no thanks and I eventually respond to everyone as they took the effort to message me. I just wondered if it was akin to the lottery email where you get all excited thinking you can resign from work only to discover you won a fiver!

By *stonDBS2Man
over a year ago

Kirkcaldy

[Removed by poster at 29/09/19 20:19:13]

over a year ago

Genuine single here

over a year ago

"Genuine single here "

And as fussy on here as she is a bar lady.

over a year ago

I'm genuine single ish part of a couple but free to play alone however I chose not to play with couple's as I'm not keen on the rules and always worry about jealousy creeping in.

Hope you find what you are looking for op

over a year ago

"Last time I checked I'm real and genuinely single

I'm not suggesting you do this but sadly a lot of couples see us as some sort of performing seal. It's all about them and how they want things to be . I get that it's someone joining in and that should be respected but so should the needs of the third person. "

What she said ^

over a year ago

"Some say I’m a unicorn.

Others a dickhead!

Handy for pegging. "

By *utdooryoneMan
over a year ago

Over there

I've had a few encounters via here with the fabled single women and a threesome a few years ago.

All have been pleasant surprises, after being respectful and flirtatious.

All were meets socially first.

over a year ago

Good vetting

over a year ago

I might just be lucky but never been contacted by a fake yet

over a year ago

I hear you me too xx

over a year ago

"Genuine single here

And as fussy on here as she is a bar lady. "

Eh?

over a year ago

"Genuine single here

Eh?"

You wouldn't serve me in the fab bar on Saturday night..

over a year ago

"Genuine single here

Eh?

You wouldn't serve me in the fab bar on Saturday night.. "

Ha! Some people are never happy

over a year ago

Yup! Totally agree.

People who put in a decent amount of time and effort into messages will always get my attention. Be too pushy though, and that’s an instant turn off.

over a year ago

Nah there’s none

over a year ago

"Genuine single here

Eh?

You wouldn't serve me in the fab bar on Saturday night.. "

Maybe you were under age lol

over a year ago

"Genuine single here

Eh?

You wouldn't serve me in the fab bar on Saturday night..

Maybe you were under age lol "

If only.

By *parkle13Woman
over a year ago

Dundee

Genuine single female here .problem is I dont fancy most of the people on here lmao

By *erfectly Average CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Should rename this the unircorn thread lol x

over a year ago

There is single and genuine females onhere and sometimes a couple has been messaged and they ignore you x

We are not just here to entertain couples or be a performing seal and sometimes I have found it seems to be more the Male half’s fantasy and not the female xx

Curvy Cates comment was spot on xx

I

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I avoid couples now. I have my reasons.

By *pinCouple
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Very single, sadly.

But I don't have couples listed anymore after one too many spare wheel scenarios, watching a couple play because they are turned on I am there, just does nothing for me xx"

What’s the point in that

We’re honest in that yea it’s a third wheel but trikes work just as well as bikes.

over a year ago

"Very single, sadly.

But I don't have couples listed anymore after one too many spare wheel scenarios, watching a couple play because they are turned on I am there, just does nothing for me xx

What’s the point in that

We’re honest in that yea it’s a third wheel but trikes work just as well as bikes."

Lol I’m sure that comment will not entice, sorry no offence but poor comparison and shows no empathy or understanding at all... I’m guessing it’s the Mr that posted it

over a year ago

I'm genuine and single. I've found in the past that couples are very forward and not understanding in the scenario that it is a bit scary being the incomer. So I need time to get to know them. However that's just me and I'm sure there are lots of lovely couples out there.

By *pinCouple
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Very single, sadly.

What’s the point in that

We’re honest in that yea it’s a third wheel but trikes work just as well as bikes.

Lol I’m sure that comment will not entice, sorry no offence but poor comparison and shows no empathy or understanding at all... I’m guessing it’s the Mr that posted it "

Indeed, I’m probably not going to convey empathy on a forum well(or amazing analogies). My well intentioned humor was directed more to the fact, that why not make the most of the situation and say what you want first.

Possibly why we haven’t met anyone off fab, honesty doesn’t appear to be the best policy.

over a year ago

A good portion of the 'single' females I find also have a couples profile and don't meet without the other half.

Wish we could filter those ones out as it's wasting my time really.

over a year ago

"Very single, sadly.

What’s the point in that

Lol I’m sure that comment will not entice, sorry no offence but poor comparison and shows no empathy or understanding at all... I’m guessing it’s the Mr that posted it

Indeed, I’m probably not going to convey empathy on a forum well(or amazing analogies). My well intentioned humor was directed more to the fact, that why not make the most of the situation and say what you want first.

Possibly why we haven’t met anyone off fab, honesty doesn’t appear to be the best policy."

If your honesty is that you want a “third wheel” then it’s not surprising you’ve not met a single female. Expressing yourself well is key regardless of whether it’s message, forum or in person. However good luck in your search

By *pinCouple
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Very single, sadly.

What’s the point in that

Possibly why we haven’t met anyone off fab, honesty doesn’t appear to be the best policy.

If your honesty is that you want a “third wheel” then it’s not surprising you’ve not met a single female. Expressing yourself well is key regardless of whether it’s message, forum or in person. However good luck in your search "

Well if you can’t enjoy abit banal humor, then not fussed. An eloquent, thoughtful and detailed persona is all well and good but not me day to day

No else I’ve met in life either.

By *evilsAdvocate94Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Very very very single and hoping to stay that way

over a year ago

"Very single, sadly.

What’s the point in that

If your honesty is that you want a “third wheel” then it’s not surprising you’ve not met a single female. Expressing yourself well is key regardless of whether it’s message, forum or in person. However good luck in your search

Well if you can’t enjoy abit banal humor, then not fussed. An eloquent, thoughtful and detailed persona is all well and good but not me day to day

No else I’ve met in life either."

I enjoy an eloquent wit with humour and intelligence but what I enjoy isn’t the issue as you are the one seeking your “third wheel”, if you can’t find that with your “humour” then perhaps it needs reviewing was my point and only my opinion. We are all entitled to that and in posting on an open forum one should expect alternative viewpoints with an expectation of expanding one’s understanding... but of course that’s only my opinion too

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"I think a lot of us on here would like to meet a genuine single woman.

How do you tell?

"

Offer to give them your phone number, so they can withhold theirs and ring you, no risk to them and you can all have a chat.

Expect about 80% to turn this down or just stop chatting to you....use a phone that isnt linked to any social media.

over a year ago

Ye that’s the best way as that’s what we have suggested and woosh there gone

Post new Message to Thread