Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

What chance do couples have!! :-)

Jump to newest

By *bcums3 OP   Couple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

This made me chuckle this morning!!..

Seen an update commenting on how many couples profiles Suspiciously only have the woman’s pics on it and it’s the women that only meets......then not too long after that seen another separate update moaning how many couples profiles suspiciously only have male pics and it’s only the male that meets??....

What chance do couples have??... no wonder people are suspicious of couples profile lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Most of our pics are of me (Mrs)

We are probably doing it wrong lol

over a year ago

Each category has its strengths and weaknesses. Single ladies get too many messages, single guys not enough. The strength of singles is its far easier when it’s just two folk to say yeah we click let’s do it. The dynamic of four folk clicking is more complex... I’m sure other folk could add things too

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Im glad i am single. Would not like to be part of a couple as if i liked the male of another couple and my partner did not like the female i would feel annoyed and deprived as the meet would not happen. Being solo means i am in total control of who i meet and that is how i like it to be.

over a year ago

Very rarely do I meet with my husband as a cpl...its a logistic nightmare

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Very rarely do I meet with my husband as a cpl...its a logistic nightmare "

But you are lucky as have a single profile also. I know other couples who will not allow this.

over a year ago

We both do lol it's way easier

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Very rarely do I meet with my husband as a cpl...its a logistic nightmare

But you are lucky as have a single profile also. I know other couples who will not allow this."

I'd say as I know this cpl it's because they are genuine swingers there are alot of "cpls" that it's about the guy getting what he wants or worse the cpls where wifey is working but the guy is free

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

There's definitely more couples profiles with pics of just the women. Usually one inch of his cock showing whilst inside her, obviously it's assumed that's all the fem of other couples need to know, he has working todger doesn't matter what he looks like as all about her

The couples profiles where they constantly post male only free to meet, yeah pull other one get a single profile mate

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/09/19 11:04:02]

over a year ago

But you are lucky as have a single profile also. I know other couples who will not allow this.I'd say as I know this cpl it's because they are genuine swingers there are alot of "cpls" that it's about the guy getting what he wants or worse the cpls where wifey is working but the guy is free "

By *aledonianDoranMan
over a year ago

fife

But you are lucky as have a single profile also. I know other couples who will not allow this.I'd say as I know this cpl it's because they are genuine swingers there are alot of "cpls" that it's about the guy getting what he wants or worse the cpls where wifey is working but the guy is free "

Judging by the evidence on the "couples" profile, I think it's a case where they were a couple X amount of months or years ago, but the female has split and the male is chancing his luck using the 3 or 4 veris they got as a couple to try convince anyone gullible enough to meet him on his own

over a year ago

I always report cpls profiles where it's just the guy playing..nothing ever happens tho

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

But you are lucky as have a single profile also. I know other couples who will not allow this.I'd say as I know this cpl it's because they are genuine swingers there are alot of "cpls" that it's about the guy getting what he wants or worse the cpls where wifey is working but the guy is free

Judging by the evidence on the "couples" profile, I think it's a case where they were a couple X amount of months or years ago, but the female has split and the male is chancing his luck using the 3 or 4 veris they got as a couple to try convince anyone gullible enough to meet him on his own "

actually have no clue what cpl you refer too.

if it's the cpl I know they are very much a loving cpl and not the guy chancing his arm.

my other remarks were about a large volume of "cpls" who use this site with no specific cpl in mind

By *ilkand2Couple
over a year ago

edinburgh

We don't even try and meet couples anymore. To much hassle tbh trying to get 4 people that all like each other... It's mainly Mrs having fun at home or at after8 and I'll maybe join in, watch etc.... That's why it's only pictures of Mrs on ours

over a year ago

But you are lucky as have a single profile also. I know other couples who will not allow this.I'd say as I know this cpl it's because they are genuine swingers there are alot of "cpls" that it's about the guy getting what he wants or worse the cpls where wifey is working but the guy is free

Judging by the evidence on the "couples" profile, I think it's a case where they were a couple X amount of months or years ago, but the female has split and the male is chancing his luck using the 3 or 4 veris they got as a couple to try convince anyone gullible enough to meet him on his own actually have no clue what cpl you refer too.

if it's the cpl I know they are very much a loving cpl and not the guy chancing his arm.

my other remarks were about a large volume of "cpls" who use this site with no specific cpl in mind "

I dont think they were talking about my cpls profile lol ..we I hope not!

By *ifeandhubby400Couple
over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

Most of our pics are of me but we do have a couple of them of us together in underwear to prove we are male and female ,but we are different as hubby is bi so we dont do other couples ,but we do get the chancers looking to meet me on my own or worse think letting hubby wank them is enough ,Eh no he wants it returned ,The genuine ones always mention and ask about hubby ,the rest just want to talk dirty to me ,,i do all the chatting as i have more time and patience ..

By *eiaorganaWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

We're a little different as we are a stag and vixen couple so G doesn't really play, as a result most of our pics are of me and the profile is very clear what our setup is

By *bcums3 OP   Couple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

"We're a little different as we are a stag and vixen couple so G doesn't really play, as a result most of our pics are of me and the profile is very clear what our setup is"

Exactly and if people would read the profiles properly, they would clearly see that the genuine ones will state the situation or their preferences

By *ill-Ian KissesCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere over there

We used to have single profiles on Fab, esp Ian (as he’d been on the site longer) but once we decided to make a go of the relationship, agreed to make a joint profile.

We do occasionally meet solo (with the others full knowledge) and the photos we have tend to be more ‘social/general’ ones as we’re of the view that what happens on a meet, stays private.

Ian tends to be more chatty on fab than me as I prefer the clubs/face-to-face interactions.

Millie x

over a year ago

"We used to have single profiles on Fab, esp Ian (as he’d been on the site longer) but once we decided to make a go of the relationship, agreed to make a joint profile.

We do occasionally meet solo (with the others full knowledge) and the photos we have tend to be more ‘social/general’ ones as we’re of the view that what happens on a meet, stays private.

Ian tends to be more chatty on fab than me as I prefer the clubs/face-to-face interactions.

Millie x"

And you’re one of the loveliest couples so good to see you Saturday you looked amazing

By *eefdoddusCouple
over a year ago

Scottish Borders

Hmmm an interesting one this. Our profile's almost all of mrs Deef mainly because she isn't particularly interested in taking photo's. It isn't something we've given a great deal of thought to. Maybe we should although we've never really had a problem or been asked about it. Mrs is hardly ever on Fab and is quite happy for me to do all the chatting, answering messages, vetting and blocking as long as I let her see when we do make a promising connection. I suspect that's not particularly a rare thing.

We do have face pics which we exchange if it looks like we're making a connection and we're always happy to do a phone hello to show we both exist. We've done that a few times, usually a bit of a giggle.

We don't offer ourselves separately, so maybe that helps, although we do get asked occasionally.

By *ill-Ian KissesCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere over there

"We used to have single profiles on Fab, esp Ian (as he’d been on the site longer) but once we decided to make a go of the relationship, agreed to make a joint profile.

Millie x

And you’re one of the loveliest couples so good to see you Saturday you looked amazing "

Aww shucks, that’s so kind of you to say so! We love being with friends.

Millie x

over a year ago

Ours are mostly of fem as think picts of g are far more interesting of her than make picts.we have a cple together but also cam to prove we are a genuine and not fake like some

Post new Message to Thread