Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Maspalomas (nude Beach etiquette)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Right folks.

I'm heading to Playa del Ingles in October for a week's break and have heard that there are nudist beaches and quite an active swinging scene. Im definitely up for going nude but also keen to have some fun as well.

Anyone got any advice on the best and worst places to go and any etiquette tips? Even better is anyone going in October and would like to join me?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've never been, but a good etiquette tip might be don't stick your throbbie tip where it's not wanted

over a year ago

"I've never been, but a good etiquette tip might be don't stick your throbbie tip where it's not wanted "

I would never prod my tip where it wasn't welcome . I'd welcome any invites though.

over a year ago

Head over to the Spain forums and look for the PDI posts

over a year ago

Maspalomas beach is just like any other nudist beach so walking about nude is fine but I would suggest you only strip off once you arrive at it as there is a normal part off the beach you have to walk through before you reach the nudist part. There are little rock circles build in the dunes where people go to be more private so I would recommend going round them and politely asking if the people object to you sharing there one and crack up some conversation with them .

over a year ago

"Maspalomas beach is just like any other nudist beach so walking about nude is fine but I would suggest you only strip off once you arrive at it as there is a normal part off the beach you have to walk through before you reach the nudist part. There are little rock circles build in the dunes where people go to be more private so I would recommend going round them and politely asking if the people object to you sharing there one and crack up some conversation with them ."

Thanks.. Are there clubs as well for after hours fun or is the beach the best place?

By *anTouchThisCouple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

There’s a great thread for info here

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/spain/751530

It’s a little dated now, but in general still useful. Been a while since I read it, but some new things like the extension to Imagine Bar obviously aren’t in there.

There are threads for each month for PDI in the Spain forum as well as lots of other stuff like this, so you can get a heads up on who will be there.

By *ndyJane007Couple
over a year ago

Chesterfield

Go to the 2x2 club in la sandia centre, you will have a great time

Post new Message to Thread