Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

guys

Jump to newest

By *ustforfun1759 OP   Couple
over a year ago

IRVINE

OK guys how come when you send me a message there's at least 8or 9 cock pixs I know what they look like, ladies what's the most cock pixs you have been sent in one message mags

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I dont count them. If i get sent one i dont bother scrolling down any further.

By *adbury girlWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"OK guys how come when you send me a message there's at least 8or 9 cock pixs I know what they look like, ladies what's the most cock pixs you have been sent in one message mags"

I don’t get cock pics in a first message

My profile is hidden at the moment but still get messages from people off the forums and this time around I’ve been lucky and all decent messages so far.

Once chatting there is the occasional cock pic but sent in a teasing way rather than intrusive

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Only pic I send is a face pic. If asked for a dick pic then yeah I'll send 1 and only 1 because I'm pretty sure everyone knows what they look like haha

over a year ago

"OK guys how come when you send me a message there's at least 8or 9 cock pixs I know what they look like, ladies what's the most cock pixs you have been sent in one message mags

My profile is hidden at the moment but still get messages from people off the forums and this time around I’ve been lucky and all decent messages so far.

Once chatting there is the occasional cock pic but sent in a teasing way rather than intrusive "

Most I've been sent is 3 or 4. Gets a bit like looking at other folks holiday pics after a while. You're saying nice things to be polite but are actually bored to fuck.

over a year ago

IRVINE

yep started to do that also till they learn don't want to see them all the time

over a year ago

IRVINE

Nice boy lol mags

over a year ago

"Only pic I send is a face pic. If asked for a dick pic then yeah I'll send 1 and only 1 because I'm pretty sure everyone knows what they look like haha"
good boy mags

over a year ago

If i receive a cock pic the message gets deleted so I don't dont

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Its annoying when you say a polite no thank you to someone and in their next message they proudly present their cock pic saying "will this change your mind". Eh,no.

over a year ago

"Its annoying when you say a polite no thank you to someone and in their next message they proudly present their cock pic saying "will this change your mind". Eh,no."

When would that ever change your mind ? My logic is would you just walk up to someone in the street and whip out your dick ? Naw you wouldn't Haha

over a year ago

"Its annoying when you say a polite no thank you to someone and in their next message they proudly present their cock pic saying "will this change your mind". Eh,no."

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Yeah I’ve had that! You have to wonder what goes through their heads.

over a year ago

IRVINE

Scottish lad maybe you could teach some of the guys on here how to behave on here mags

over a year ago

"Scottish lad maybe you could teach some of the guys on here how to behave on here mags"

I wish Haha they wouldn't take it on board so they wouldn't. I mean dont all women get weak at knees when they get a dick pic ? I assume that's there logic Haha

By *reeningtomMan
over a year ago

Angus

Don't have any and wouldn't send one unsolicited if I did. Only send a face pic after a few messages back and forward

over a year ago

IRVINE

you could be right Scottish lad mags

over a year ago

"you could be right Scottish lad mags"

Does make you worry about some folk

over a year ago

I spent ages placing it in a tuxedo and, you never even complimented his bow tie. I found it plain rude tbh.

over a year ago

The answer to that my dear is that god gave man enough blood to pump his brain and his balls but NOT at the same time... if they sent you a dick pic then they weren't thinking

over a year ago

I detest dick-pics but it does act as an effective filter to those I DON'T want to meet. See pic - delete - move on

over a year ago

IRVINE

every day I just seem to get them thinking of coming away from fab again because of it

over a year ago

"I detest dick-pics but it does act as an effective filter to those I DON'T want to meet. See pic - delete - move on

"

I don’t mean this to come across as offensive, though, do women even like men? It’s difficult to understand the reasoning behind detestation of the sight of cock or, dirty chat from men. Yet, if it were a woman doing it to them, they’d be wet for days at the thought.

This is merely an educational post. Please don’t shoot the messenger.

over a year ago

Mine usually goes the other way the lady asks for a dick pic I send it and the say its alright ive changed my mind

over a year ago

"The answer to that my dear is that god gave man enough blood to pump his brain and his balls but NOT at the same time... if they sent you a dick pic then they weren't thinking "

Hey young lady I will put you over my knee

over a year ago

I don’t have any dick pics and if asked for one I don’t send either. Majority of women on here detest them so why would one specifically want one sent

Nah he stays out of site until contact has been established and maybe just maybe a meet is arranged that is not for a vanilla social then he may just pop his ugly head out but not before

By *adbury girlWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"OK guys how come when you send me a message there's at least 8or 9 cock pixs I know what they look like, ladies what's the most cock pixs you have been sent in one message mags

Once chatting there is the occasional cock pic but sent in a teasing way rather than intrusive

Most I've been sent is 3 or 4. Gets a bit like looking at other folks holiday pics after a while. You're saying nice things to be polite but are actually bored to fuck."

I even got like that with my own wedding pics - I mean I loved my dress etc and the photos were great but about 20 similar poses of me on my own was a bit much

over a year ago

"If i receive a cock pic the message gets deleted so I don't dont"

Ditto

over a year ago

Most I've been sent is 3 or 4. Gets a bit like looking at other folks holiday pics after a while. You're saying nice things to be polite but are actually bored to fuck.

I even got like that with my own wedding pics - I mean I loved my dress etc and the photos were great but about 20 similar poses of me on my own was a bit much "

Aye, but ye didnae have your cock out in all 20 though...did ye?!

over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"I detest dick-pics but it does act as an effective filter to those I DON'T want to meet. See pic - delete - move on

I don’t mean this to come across as offensive, though, do women even like men? It’s difficult to understand the reasoning behind detestation of the sight of cock or, dirty chat from men. Yet, if it were a woman doing it to them, they’d be wet for days at the thought.

This is merely an educational post. Please don’t shoot the messenger. "

Women tend not to be aroused by visual stimuli, while men are. A considerate man will think of this and refrain from ‘flashing his washing’ to a potential female lover. Considerate being the key word....meaning us ladies want a considerate lover and not a quick flash.

over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I even got like that with my own wedding pics - I mean I loved my dress etc and the photos were great but about 20 similar poses of me on my own was a bit much

Aye, but ye didnae have your cock out in all 20 though...did ye?! "

spat my coffee

over a year ago

Women tend not to be aroused by visual stimuli, while men are. A considerate man will think of this and refrain from ‘flashing his washing’ to a potential female lover. Considerate being the key word....meaning us ladies want a considerate lover and not a quick flash."

Yet they can be visually turned on by a woman?

Surely the term ‘lover’ is rather hopeful also?

over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Women tend not to be aroused by visual stimuli, while men are. A considerate man will think of this and refrain from ‘flashing his washing’ to a potential female lover. Considerate being the key word....meaning us ladies want a considerate lover and not a quick flash.

"

As I’m not attracted to women, I’d have to say I am not visually turned on by women.

I could have said fuck or fuck buddy but chose on this occasion not to be lewd. Noted, however, if I speak to you in future I’ll be rough as fuck.

over a year ago

As I’m not attracted to women, I’d have to say I am not visually turned on by women.

I could have said fuck or fuck buddy but chose on this occasion not to be lewd. Noted, however, if I speak to you in future I’ll be rough as fuck. "

Thank god! I love it rough

By *adbury girlWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Aye, but ye didnae have your cock out in all 20 though...did ye?!

spat my coffee "

No only the first couple!!

over a year ago

I don't send them because the first time I did I received this message back, " where the fuck is it? Was the zoom function broken on your camera?"

over a year ago

"The answer to that my dear is that god gave man enough blood to pump his brain and his balls but NOT at the same time... if they sent you a dick pic then they weren't thinking

Hey young lady I will put you over my knee "

Hah!!! But you know its true

over a year ago

"The answer to that my dear is that god gave man enough blood to pump his brain and his balls but NOT at the same time... if they sent you a dick pic then they weren't thinking

Hah!!! But you know its true "

You might be right have never sent a dick pic does that make me intelligent

over a year ago

You might be right have never sent a dick pic does that make me intelligent "

It might make you clever... that’s different from intelligent

over a year ago

It might make you clever... that’s different from intelligent "

On that note don't open the message I just sent you

over a year ago

On that note don't open the message I just sent you "

over a year ago

On that note don't open the message I just sent you

"

Did you open it

By *TBSMan
over a year ago

close enough

"OK guys how come when you send me a message there's at least 8or 9 cock pixs I know what they look like, ladies what's the most cock pixs you have been sent in one message mags"

I feel the same when I look at a females profile and there are 10+ photos of her breasts in 10+ different coloured bras.

After all see one pair of breasts seen them all.

over a year ago

Yeah...but youv not seen the multi coloured bras

over a year ago

I feel the same when I look at a females profile and there are 10+ photos of her breasts in 10+ different coloured bras.

After all see one pair of breasts seen them all."

I like to imagine that they’re mountains, and, I’m a little ant trying to reach the top. I can’t explore the whole mountain unless I can view it from all angles.

I recommend that women do this with crotch pics also, it makes everything more enjoyable.

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

We never get cock pics !

over a year ago

"We never get cock pics ! "

Red rag to a bull on here lol

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

"We never get cock pics !

Red rag to a bull on here lol"

Haha yea I see that now, what I actually ment was we mainly get semi decent messages from blokes on here

By *TBSMan
over a year ago

close enough

All joking aside, I gave a similar answer as this to a similar question about 5 years ago.

Maybe the reason (some) of us men tend to send photos of dicks to women and couples is simply a question of "am I enough for you" rather than "look at this, you should be impressed".

With the increase of females looking for WE and VWE males (as is their right) it saves a man's embarrassment of getting on perfectly with a fem/couple, to have that social and it to progress to the bedroom to see the attempted look of trying to hide dissapintment, the perfect man was not so perfect after all, yes we all have fingers,tonuges and toys but...but...THAT...is too small for me.

Just as women do not want to dissapoint and have body issues men do also even though social norm dictates we should not and 'Be a man'

Anyway, there you go, my 2p as a new returning member to fab

M

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I have never asked and never will ask for a cock pic. If i wish to meet a man its because i am attracted to him and not his cock. If we have sex and its not good then i wont see him again but demanding a cock pic in my eyes is wrong. Afterall, just because it looks good does not mean it works well.

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

Never send a cock pic early, always keep the best to the end

By *ixie and adamCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

When I was single I wouldn’t complain about a good dick pic. People are on to plums sending them since we’ve been in a relationship and it just makes it clear they haven’t bothered their arses reading our profile - Pixie

By *adbury girlWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Never send a cock pic early, always keep the best to the end "

Remember I though you sent a cock pic to me at first but then it was that small I realised it was a cork.

It was a bottle cork wasn’t it ......

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

Remember I though you sent a cock pic to me at first but then it was that small I realised it was a cork.

It was a bottle cork wasn’t it ...... "

It was a cold bottle lol

By *adbury girlWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

It was a bottle cork wasn’t it ......

It was a cold bottle lol"

Post new Message to Thread