Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Best club event to attend?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi folks,

I can see there are a few different clubs with a few different events on.

I’m relatively new on here and attending such events was one of the things which drew me in.

Are there clubs/events which people would recommend over others?

I’m centrally based so within striking distance of most.

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Everyone will have their own preferences, so you might get conflicting advice. Why not have a look on the meets/events section as all the Scottish clubs usually post their, or have a look at each clubs website.

R

over a year ago

Thanks, I appreciate it.

I’ve been keeping an eye on those but trying to get a wee bit more insight from folk who’ve attended. If it’s conflicting that’s okay, as I can look at all of the views.

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

In the clubs section you will see reviews from previous visitors over the past months and years . If you search forum for CJ’s , after 8 and shoebox you’ll find plenty threads to read through .

over a year ago

Cheers!

Typical guy approach to looking ie I didn’t and just asked

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Cheers!

Typical guy approach to looking ie I didn’t and just asked "

As my other half says when I can’t find something “ Ye looked like a man “ terrible thing to say to a closet tv .

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Fun for all nights at most clubs are on regularly but it’s always a hit and miss tbh, if there’s a themed night(dress up), bank holiday etc near payday these can be popular as are the kink nights, I think the kink nights would be the nights I’d recommend most to folk at cjs as it’s mostly social experience as so many demos etc going on and not much play it’s actually less intimidating and folk seem to be a lot more relaxed about chatting and discussing what’s going on around about, there’s also a much more eclectic group of folk go to the kink nights as well, it’s defo more like a shop of curiosities and interesting little things you maybe wouldn’t have thought about and the range of outfits some People wear actually can make folk less self conscious. It’s a night where everyone’s asking questions and some perhaps feeling out of their comfort zone as well. But with any night or even or social you go to there’s always people who will make the effort to chat to you, a big part of enjoying your night is saying hello and introducing yourself to people

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I like Infusions in Blackpool as it has a large swimming pool in the middle and i love swimming naked.

over a year ago

"I like Infusions in Blackpool as it has a large swimming pool in the middle and i love swimming naked."

I went last month with Tam and date planned for next month... had a blast! Loved it

over a year ago

Thanks for all the responses so far folks.

From what I’ve seen and read, I reckon CJs will be my first port of call. Will hopefully head along soon.

Cheers

over a year ago

"I like Infusions in Blackpool as it has a large swimming pool in the middle and i love swimming naked.

I went last month with Tam and date planned for next month... had a blast! Loved it "

I’m possibly doing a wee road trip to bpool on 10th

Post new Message to Thread