Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Domination

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is fab dominated by males or females or is it fairly even? What’s your experience either personally or from an observational viewpoint?

Play nice please folks, the question is supposed to enlighten not cause a stramash.

Reason I ask? I’ve received a few messages from couples where it’s the man who messages, the profiles are written by the man including describing what the woman wants/likes. I know not all are like that but it made me wonder...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Numbers wise there are a lot more men but relationship else, I would imagine that is a personal situation.

Who knows what goes on behind closed doors...

over a year ago

I seem to get a lot more messages from straight single makes than women to the stage I blocked them.

Not sure if this is proof of more men than women or men just have lower standards

over a year ago

I think women.

over a year ago

If you mean is it the man in charge of a couples profile, then yes, I think in some cases it is

over a year ago

"I seem to get a lot more messages from straight single makes than women to the stage I blocked them.

Not sure if this is proof of more men than women or men just have lower standards "

I think I miss understood the question ignore my answer

over a year ago

I (hubby) tends to chat away on here more but that’s because hotwife has her own profile on here too where she can use forums and chat away to the guys she likes.

But if chatting to a cpl we like etc then obv we both just use this profile

By *arlosF2019Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"Is fab dominated by males or females or is it fairly even? What’s your experience either personally or from an observational viewpoint?

Play nice please folks, the question is supposed to enlighten not cause a stramash.

Reason I ask? I’ve received a few messages from couples where it’s the man who messages, the profiles are written by the man including describing what the woman wants/likes. I know not all are like that but it made me wonder... "

I believe women control and dominate here due to the ratio of men to women

The women decide ??

By *MCFUN5Couple
over a year ago

GLASGOW

Hubby always comes on to have a wee read at the Forum and check our messages but I do the majority of posting, answering messages and arrange the Meets and G likes to choose the photos we post

It works for us xx

Post new Message to Thread