Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does everyone get no shows and if so do u report them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Dont think you could prove someone did not turn up so pointless reporting them. Happened twice to me and i just blocked them.

over a year ago

Only twice that’s not bad

It’s not just no shows though it’s ppl who arrange meets then suddenly block you shouldn’t people be adult enough to say sorry I have changed my mind

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This is fab, most of the ppl on here are fantasists.

Chalk it up and move on.

By *ousewives delightMan
over a year ago

edinburgh/glasgow/central scotland

sometime on rare occasion this happens

i have been here from 7 years more or less been with most of scotland and have all this experience but still on occasions i do get bitten by time wasters,,,but as the sexy lady described that most people i mean 60% are real swingers,20% are wana be , 19%are only attention seekers(mental issues) and only 1% are time wasters

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"sometime on rare occasion this happens

i have been here from 7 years more or less been with most of scotland and have all this experience but still on occasions i do get bitten by time wasters,,,but as the sexy lady described that most people i mean 60% are real swingers,20% are wana be , 19%are only attention seekers(mental issues) and only 1% are time wasters "

You've been with most of Scotland??

R

over a year ago

i have been here from 7 years more or less been with most of scotland and have all this experience but still on occasions i do get bitten by time wasters,,,but as the sexy lady described that most people i mean 60% are real swingers,20% are wana be , 19%are only attention seekers(mental issues) and only 1% are time wasters "

19% have mental issues?

Wanna back that up?

over a year ago

i have been here from 7 years more or less been with most of scotland and have all this experience but still on occasions i do get bitten by time wasters,,,but as the sexy lady described that most people i mean 60% are real swingers,20% are wana be , 19%are only attention seekers(mental issues) and only 1% are time wasters

19% have mental issues?

Wanna back that up?

"

What he said!

over a year ago

Yip iv been stood up a cpl of times.

Bit shit but hey ho I went shopping instead

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

Never had a no show

over a year ago

19% have mental issues?

Wanna back that up?

What he said!"

I reckon it's probably higher

By *rgoodnbadMan
over a year ago

greenock

19% have mental issues?

Wanna back that up?

What he said!"

And the 1% of timewasters. Way, way higher than that. Well into double figures.

Even had ones with verifications not showing up at a meet.

over a year ago

It could be argued that anybody who posts a public picture is seeking attention. Surely that's the whole point on here. If you don't attract any attention you're not likely to get your dick wet, are you?

over a year ago

It could be argued that anybody who posts a public picture is seeking attention. Surely that's the whole point on here. If you don't attract any attention you're not likely to get your dick wet, are you?"

Add to that starts a thread, posts on a thread, updates their status.... All ways of seeking attention... Except for me.. Don't look at me.. Seriously... Stop it.

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Chalk it up mate as their issue and move on.

over a year ago

Report and block is how you’re supposed to do it, and they can check messages

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Had so many time wasters last weekend it’s was so frustrating. I just block them now .

By *tevej1111Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Fortunately never been let down and I have never let anyone else down, don’t see the point it’s hard enough trying to arrange a meet.

over a year ago

I've never had a no show (yet ) I don't think you can report it as doing so could be open to abuse. If it happened I'd do what oldy did and go shopping or something - it happens and good vetting keeps it to a minimum I'd say

By *nowy and the GruffaloCouple
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

It would be good to have a system where you could give other members a heads up when people are unreliable. Some of us have to go to a lot of effort for meets, babysitters, hotels, travel etc, and it would be nice to know if someone has a history of messing others around. Being meet and photo verified doesn’t guarantee someone isn’t a time waster.

However, it would probably start getting abused with people leaving false negative reviews within the first 5 minutes.

over a year ago

Been lucky never had a no show on any of my profiles over the last 7 years

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/04/19 15:49:46]

over a year ago

Not happened to me yet but I have turned up and walked on when I saw the guy didn't look anything like his pic

By *MCFUN5Couple
over a year ago

GLASGOW

Lost count of our no shows

over a year ago

Think it's safe to say about 90% of us have had times wasters. But such is life we are only human.

By *ickygirl41Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

It's happened to me a few times apparently it's actually a really good idea to report them as multiple reports can build a picture of behaviour for admin. I had a thread about this in site chat and an admin popped on to explain it.

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

Through our couples profile we have had a few no shows, my own profile ive never had a no show or cancellation. Mrs She Devil has been let down a few times. Some guys just bottle it when its time to meet i think.

over a year ago

Relatively new here but have had an element of time wasters spamming.

I didn’t realise you could report, I’ve just been ignoring them.

Reporting seems a good idea to prevent repeat offenders.

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

Not had a ‘no show’ in a while but I’ve had a few over the years I’ve been on here.

Some have had genuine reasons for not showing up so I don’t jump to conclusions.

Sometimes people deserve a second chance.

By *adbury girlWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Not really had no shows just people cancelling very last minute or like last week arranged where to meet then when discussing when to meet he deleted his profile

Obviously I’m a bit scary - I feel bad though as he deleted his profile as maybe too shy to say he had changed his mind and now he has lost the banter he had on the forums

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Not really had no shows just people cancelling very last minute or like last week arranged where to meet then when discussing when to meet he deleted his profile

Obviously I’m a bit scary - I feel bad though as he deleted his profile as maybe too shy to say he had changed his mind and now he has lost the banter he had on the forums "

Why do you feel bad?. He obviously has no balls or manners so you should be pleased he has gone.

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

So far not had a no show, I do generally talk anyone I’m meeting into submission mind you

over a year ago

Not had a no show per say.. Have had a couple of experiences like Cadbury girl had... That's just fab life though..

By *tew008Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Someone invite me to something so I can do a no show or accept my invite, then no show.

May be able to comment then.

over a year ago

Not actually had a no show from here but had people say they would meet then they disappear of site or block you usually think they are fakes tbh as site full of them

Post new Message to Thread