Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Madonna Tickets

Jump to newest

By *ndrew Mann OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Just if anyone is interested, Madonna tickets for Murrayfield Stadium on 21st July are available on presale from LiveNation NOW, register there and you will then be diverted back to the Ticketmaster website to purchase the tickets but saving £15 on a Live Pass if you were just to go through Ticketmaster direct. LiveNation are her Tour Promoters so its a good saving.

Tickets officially go on sale Friday 10th Feb at 9am, this presale lasts until 3pm Thursday 9th.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

did i hear correctly that the cheapest tickets are 160 quid

By *ndrew Mann OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Nooooo cheapest will be £45 at Murrayfield but the presale for seated starts at £51 or standing from £66 plus usual costs.

The full range of tickets sold on Friday will be £125, £80, £75, £70, £60 and £45....plus the £6 usual cost of booking fee and range of postage options starting at £5.50

over a year ago

We bought 2 earlier, from TicketMaster…. Cant wait!!

Steve and Jo xx

By *ndrew Mann OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"We bought 2 earlier, from TicketMaster…. Cant wait!!

Steve and Jo xx"

Hope you never paid for the Live Pass ?

By *tarburst_88Woman
over a year ago

glasgow

got tickets for the golden circle for me and my mate

By *ndrew Mann OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"got tickets for the golden circle for me and my mate "

Nice one should be goooood concert

By *tarburst_88Woman
over a year ago

glasgow

yeah turned out much cheaper than i expected :D

By *ndrew Mann OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"yeah turned out much cheaper than i expected :D "

Yeah, not bad prices all things considered. I just opted for the £66 standing tickets, looks like it will be a reduced standing area cause of the stage though maybe

over a year ago

Does anyone know how many scottish kids she is taking home with her ??

By *ndrew Mann OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Does anyone know how many scottish kids she is taking home with her ?? "

PMSL have you not heard what the Scottish leg of her tour is being called ?

Its the "Adopt a Ginger Scottish Kid Appeal Tour"

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

I don't think we've ever paid more than £20 for a concert. Big outdoor concerts aren't really our thing though, much prefer smaller venues.

By *ndrew Mann OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I don't think we've ever paid more than £20 for a concert. Big outdoor concerts aren't really our thing though, much prefer smaller venues."

Small gigs can be good too don't get me wrong, suppose it the spectacle of the show, smaller gigs can have lots more atmosphere

over a year ago

"I don't think we've ever paid more than £20 for a concert. Big outdoor concerts aren't really our thing though, much prefer smaller venues."

We were kinda always small gig fans and the best we have seen was "The Who" at shepherds bush empire which is a small venue..

-

The largest concert was when our daughter took us to see U2 at hampden and i must admit it was a huge concert.

we would never say no to a big concert again now.. but not madonga..

over a year ago

Steve and Jo xx

Hope you never paid for the Live Pass ?"

We did but got them before you posted and never heard of the LiveNation site you mentioned, were not big concert goes so safe bet to stick with Ticketmaster as hear so many people getting ripped off to the tune of hundreds from other sites, so if we have paid £15 extra, then so be it.

S. xx

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

Quite fancy this concert myself, be good to see her in person the icon of many a wank

By *ndrew Mann OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Steve and Jo xx

Hope you never paid for the Live Pass ?

We did but got them before you posted and never heard of the LiveNation site you mentioned, were not big concert goes so safe bet to stick with Ticketmaster as hear so many people getting ripped off to the tune of hundreds from other sites, so if we have paid £15 extra, then so be it.

S. xx"

LiveNation is the concert promoter for her in the UK. I was already registered on it and when you chose buy tickets your actually buying from Ticketmaster. All above board bought presale tickets like this before.

If you even go on the Ticketmaster website and click on sale information LiveNation was listed. Could of equally bought them through o2 as that's listed too

over a year ago

Just bought two something else to look forward to

By *he Boss and The BitchCouple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

After watching her half-time show at the Superbowl... I'll pass. Don't get me wrong, love her music, but she's been guilty of lipsynching in the past, and that really bugs me. Don't mind shows with some part of the music played on playback to recreate the original tune, but you gotta sing live or it ain't worth it

Just Like a Prayer.... I'll take you there!

over a year ago

"After watching her half-time show at the Superbowl... I'll pass. Don't get me wrong, love her music, but she's been guilty of lipsynching in the past, and that really bugs me. Don't mind shows with some part of the music played on playback to recreate the original tune, but you gotta sing live or it ain't worth it

Just Like a Prayer.... I'll take you there! "

+1

By *ndrew Mann OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"After watching her half-time show at the Superbowl... I'll pass. Don't get me wrong, love her music, but she's been guilty of lipsynching in the past, and that really bugs me. Don't mind shows with some part of the music played on playback to recreate the original tune, but you gotta sing live or it ain't worth it

Just Like a Prayer.... I'll take you there! "

Well its likeky this will be the only chance to see her play ("live") in Scotland, never played here before, but in all honesty I wouldn't travel half the country to see her like I would for other artists. Murrayfield is only 15mins walk away from me so makes a change don't have to go to Glasgow and the SECC etc.

I don't mind that and done it plenty, just nice to see Edinburgh attracting some big names last couple years, Bon Jovi, Kings of Leon (Murrayfield last year) Bryan Ferry (Edinburgh Castle) and now Madonna this year and possibly others. Worst thing about the SECC is that its a bloody awful place to get home from. Why the hell they don't run special buses from the SECC to the city centre confuses me. A gig generally finishes at 10:40/ 11pm which gives very little time to get back to Queenstreet Station, so usually means leaving before gig is finished, train to Central then mad rush to Queenstreet (sorry nothing to do with the Madonna concert, just an issue that gets on my tits) I usually end up having to get a late night bus back and I hate bus journeys lol

Anybody coming out of Murrayfield after the concert will find plenty buses sitting waiting to get people into town, any big event taking place at Murrayfield this happens.

Looking forward to the concert and it's a bonus I'll be home 15mins after it finishes lol

By *tarburst_88Woman
over a year ago

glasgow

i was a bit concerned after the superbowl lip syncing but luckily i know a few folk in the entertainment industry who assured me she was made to lipsync so she couldnt do anything too offensive at argueably the worlds biggest sporting event. theyve also seen her live quite a few times and said she puts on a cracking live show

she doesnt tour europe too often let alone visiting scotland so i didnt mind paying this much as might not get the chance to again

By *ndrew Mann OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"i was a bit concerned after the superbowl lip syncing but luckily i know a few folk in the entertainment industry who assured me she was made to lipsync so she couldnt do anything too offensive at argueably the worlds biggest sporting event. theyve also seen her live quite a few times and said she puts on a cracking live show

she doesnt tour europe too often let alone visiting scotland so i didnt mind paying this much as might not get the chance to again "

Well said, that's my thinking too. Take the opertunity now as there might not be another !!!

By *haven89Man
over a year ago

.@@

Dont forget to book your hotel everywhere getting fully booked

over a year ago

"Dont forget to book your hotel everywhere getting fully booked "

I looked at nearby hotels and thought better of it at the prices they wanted….will just travel home I guess, which will be a night mare in itself!

Steve and Jo xx

By *semymouth_2024Man
over a year ago

swanwick, Alfreton

new date added to Madonna's tour

NIA Arena Birmingham

cannot wait till the 19th july

By *ndrew Mann OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"new date added to Madonna's tour

NIA Arena Birmingham

cannot wait till the 19th july "

Yeah due to demand I wouldn't put it past another show being added elsewhere too (if schedule allows) yet to download album yet, not got round to it yet lol

Post new Message to Thread