Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Advice for a newbie

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondering what advice more experienced fabbers would give to a newbie like myself to help get chatting to new people?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *MCFUN5Couple
over a year ago

GLASGOW

Get yourself to an organised social or club to meet people face to face and enjoy yourself x

over a year ago

"Get yourself to an organised social or club to meet people face to face and enjoy yourself x"

Thought about doing that but seems a bit daunting going alone. Would love to go to experience it though

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You've been on five weeks and have two verifications.. Would you give me some advice?

over a year ago

"You've been on five weeks and have two verifications.. Would you give me some advice? "

They are before i joined fab that's 2 girls from my good old days haha

over a year ago

"Get yourself to an organised social or club to meet people face to face and enjoy yourself x

Thought about doing that but seems a bit daunting going alone. Would love to go to experience it though "

My advise would be to man up and grow a pair

over a year ago

Sounds like good advice

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"You've been on five weeks and have two verifications.. Would you give me some advice?

They are before i joined fab that's 2 girls from my good old days haha"

well do the same as u did in the good old days as it seems to have worked for you ... good luck xx

over a year ago

Im looking for different things than i was back then. Though ive tried to do as i did back then but without much success.

Who knows maybe my luck will change soon but think ill just grow a set and try cj's

over a year ago

Should do there’s quite the Greenock contingent go weekly

over a year ago

Didn't know that would be good to travel up with a few. Hopefully 1 of them see this and invite me next time!

over a year ago

Took all your advice going to book CJ's for the 11th May. Hopefully see some of you there! x

By *ornylittlesubWoman
over a year ago

Grangemouth

"Took all your advice going to book CJ's for the 11th May. Hopefully see some of you there! x"

Take a helmet...and knee pads...2 paracetamol....packet of jaffa cakes....oh, and wear red underwear. Hope that helps.

over a year ago

"Took all your advice going to book CJ's for the 11th May. Hopefully see some of you there! x

Take a helmet...and knee pads...2 paracetamol....packet of jaffa cakes....oh, and wear red underwear. Hope that helps. "

All advice welcome! What kind of jaffa cakes just the normal orange or should i be bold and take the lime flavour?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/04/19 20:34:41]

over a year ago

"Took all your advice going to book CJ's for the 11th May. Hopefully see some of you there! x"

Well done you

over a year ago

"Took all your advice going to book CJ's for the 11th May. Hopefully see some of you there! x

Well done you "

Thanks as you suggested i "grew a set" x

over a year ago

Well done you

Thanks as you suggested i "grew a set" x"

You won’t regret it.

Or you may if some of the girls get hold of you

over a year ago

Well done you

Thanks as you suggested i "grew a set" x

You won’t regret it.

Or you may if some of the girls get hold of you "

If that's the case fingers crossed i leave with loads of regrets then !

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Get yourself to an organised social or club to meet people face to face and enjoy yourself x

Thought about doing that but seems a bit daunting going alone. Would love to go to experience it though "

This excuse makes me laugh! I've been to loads of socials and even 2 club socials on my own, FFS grow a pair!

over a year ago

Thought about doing that but seems a bit daunting going alone. Would love to go to experience it though

This excuse makes me laugh! I've been to loads of socials and even 2 club socials on my own, FFS grow a pair!"

Yeah your right it was a really pathetic excuse! Not to worry a pair has been grown will definitely be attending!

over a year ago

Maybe upload a non blurry picture? It’s like a crime watch cctv mugshot from the 00s

over a year ago

"Maybe upload a non blurry picture? It’s like a crime watch cctv mugshot from the 00s"

Bit harsh is it not

over a year ago

"Maybe upload a non blurry picture? It’s like a crime watch cctv mugshot from the 00s

Bit harsh is it not "

But true

over a year ago

"Maybe upload a non blurry picture? It’s like a crime watch cctv mugshot from the 00s

Bit harsh is it not

But true "

Didn't realise it was so blurry. My bad. Thanks for the advice though can only help. Better pic to be uploaded shortly

By *arlosF2019Man
over a year ago

glasgow

My advise would be to man up and grow a pair "

over a year ago

My advise would be to man up and grow a pair

"

over a year ago

"Just wondering what advice more experienced fabbers would give to a newbie like myself to help get chatting to new people?"

Best advice I can give you is. Run, Run and never look back!

over a year ago

"Just wondering what advice more experienced fabbers would give to a newbie like myself to help get chatting to new people?

Best advice I can give you is. Run, Run and never look back!"

why is that?

over a year ago

"Just wondering what advice more experienced fabbers would give to a newbie like myself to help get chatting to new people?

why is that?"

We're all mad, quite mad

over a year ago

why is that?

We're all mad, quite mad"

I've came to the right place then

over a year ago

"Just wondering what advice more experienced fabbers would give to a newbie like myself to help get chatting to new people?"

All of the above advice.....and take everything with a big fuck off dod of salt.

over a year ago

All of the above advice.....and take everything with a big fuck off dod of salt."

I quickly learned to do that!

Post new Message to Thread