Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Catfish

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it just us being suspicious or do other people think the same when they see a female profile with full face public pictures and no photo verification but verified by 1 man 1meet?? Usually within hours of joining

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think your over analysing things, this place by its nature is full of liars and people making up things I just learn to accept it

over a year ago

"Is it just us being suspicious or do other people think the same when they see a female profile with full face public pictures and no photo verification but verified by 1 man 1meet?? Usually within hours of joining "

It can be but a lot of folk come onto the site via recommendations and whoever invited them over usually verifies them so sometimes what seems to good to be true actually is just a lucky wee find

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I think your over analysing things, this place by its nature is full of liars and people making up things I just learn to accept it"
^^^ This

over a year ago

"Is it just us being suspicious or do other people think the same when they see a female profile with full face public pictures and no photo verification but verified by 1 man 1meet?? Usually within hours of joining "

Yes have noticed that as well, often from an area near us and in their early twenties.The profiles usually don't last too long

By *rgoodnbadMan
over a year ago

greenock

Does seem a little off, but a female can easily be verified in a matter of hours if need be.

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

I don’t see the relevance of the no photo verification?

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I don’t see the relevance of the no photo verification? "

Same... never done it n never gonna

K x

over a year ago

I see a lot off it up where I am and it just means the oldies 40+ have competition with the younger ladies muscling in

Post new Message to Thread