Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Rogue to Wrestler

Jump to newest

By *irth Vader OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Evening

Just wondered who else watched this short series on BBC Scotland? 8 ‘rogues’ put through their paces to win a spot at the ICW training camp.

Some really interesting and inspirational characters in the group of 8 and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Not a wrestling fan but people like Grado are infectious.

The winner was a straight talking amazing woman called Marguerita who is stunning.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I watched it mate. Not into wrestling at all, but it was a good show with real people and their personal stories.

Margarita was gorgeous, I dont think she realises how talented and lovely she is.

over a year ago

Also watched and not been into wrestling since school.

What a mix of people and backgrounds !! Mags is amazing and I follow her and her man on Instagram.

Good luck to them all

By *andy_FraserTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh

My girlfriend watched this as she knows Mark Dallas and two of the folks that were in the show.

I only saw a little bit of episode two, but it gives a glimpse of what folks have to go through to live their dreams.

The WWE has lots of stuff like this, and being honest I prefer things like this over the Am-Dram in the ring stuff.

Mandy

By *oolsGoldxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Evening

Just wondered who else watched this short series on BBC Scotland? 8 ‘rogues’ put through their paces to win a spot at the ICW training camp.

Some really interesting and inspirational characters in the group of 8 and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Not a wrestling fan but people like Grado are infectious.

The winner was a straight talking amazing woman called Marguerita who is stunning. "

Spoiler!!!! Raging

over a year ago

We know a couple of the wrestlers and someone who took part so it was a good watch for us.

We’ve took the kids along to a couple of shows and they loved it. Our kids are not very enthusiastic about much lol but they cane away from the wrestling buzzing and I would recommend it to anyone

If the girl that won it is on here feel free to drop us a message haha

By *irth Vader OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Evening

The winner was a straight talking amazing woman called Marguerita who is stunning.

Spoiler!!!! Raging "

So sorry x

By *unseekers87Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow ish

"Evening

The winner was a straight talking amazing woman called Marguerita who is stunning. "

She used to go to my gym before she moved down south

over a year ago

I thought it was great

hope there is a season 2

they need to make the series longer the next time though

I liked the winner

over a year ago

"I thought it was great

hope there is a season 2

I liked the winner"

They are advertising for contestants for the next one starting in September

By *tew008Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I thought it was great

hope there is a season 2

I liked the winner

They are advertising for contestants for the next one starting in September "

Had a look, couldn’t see the application?

Post new Message to Thread