FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi folks. So I had a lot of views and not many msgs. I also send well written honest polite msgs too. What's wrong with my profile. By brutal folks....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

For a start, how can people befriend you to see your pics without chatting first. So people cant see your pics. You dont go into a pub and blindfold someone then say wanna be friends.

You also have that waste of space disclaimer at the botom of your bio. Why ? Its not worth the space. Are you really gonna know or do anything zbout someone stealing YOUR pics off a site you put them on. Lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi folks. So I had a lot of views and not many msgs. I also send well written honest polite msgs too. What's wrong with my profile. By brutal folks.... "

Aye but you've got 8 verifications from meeting folk! Fuck me....no pleasing some people!

Profile reads fine. I'd have at least 1 public pic. And would you really pump a 99 yr old?

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

You seem to have plenty verifications so I'm not sure what your issue is. Some will pick up on the fact your profile says straight, but your verification history would suggest otherwise? You have also possibly hidden those verifications?

R

over a year ago

"You seem to have plenty verifications so I'm not sure what your issue is. Some will pick up on the fact your profile says straight, but your verification history would suggest otherwise? You have also possibly hidden those verifications?

R "

Oi, oi....check you Miss Marple .... ..how did I miss those?

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"You seem to have plenty verifications so I'm not sure what your issue is. Some will pick up on the fact your profile says straight, but your verification history would suggest otherwise? You have also possibly hidden those verifications?

R

Oi, oi....check you Miss Marple .... ..how did I miss those? "

I'm sitting in my twin set & pearls as well as wearing my specs

R

over a year ago

The massive, daft ‘legal’ warning.

over a year ago

You say you will try anything once if you like it.. How do you know you like it if you haven't tried it yet?

By *oolsGoldxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 09/04/19 20:53:47]

By *oolsGoldxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I can’t cope with that warning message

By *ickygirl41Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Warning message would be my first red flag. The presence of it means you haven't read site faq's

You identify as straight when your veri summary says otherwise.

No pics, lots of people manage good pics without revealing enough to id notify them. If privacy is an issue why not try that.

Tbh I usually stop at one red flag and make a note on the profile in case I get messaged.

Post new Message to Thread