Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Check your boobies :-)

Jump to newest

By *erbera OP   Woman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Sitting at work thinking that this time 4 years ago I was having surgery for breast cancer. I was 1 of the lucky ones to have found it early and been clear since.

It only takes a couple minutes to check yourself every month so don't forget ladies

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Cue the tit obsessed guys offering a helping hand

over a year ago

Very important to check

Great Post

And also important for guys to do similair checks on themselves (guys too can get forms of breast cancer and of course, guys check your balls guys for strange lumps) and get things checked by the doctor if needed

But don't do it right now wait till you are somewhere private as I don't think doing it in the office or train or bus or park or even tesco veg section is appreciated lol

By *erbera OP   Woman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Very important to check

Great Post

And also important for guys to do similair checks on themselves (guys too can get forms of breast cancer and of course, guys check your balls guys for strange lumps) and get things checked by the doctor if needed

But don't do it right now wait till you are somewhere private as I don't think doing it in the office or train or bus or park or even tesco veg section is appreciated lol"

Yes agreed, men can get breast cancer too so should get checking themselves too (but not in Tesco lol)

over a year ago

Lidl is fine though lol

over a year ago

Good post.. Can I also add moles? I noticed my friend had a strange mole on her leg that looked different from her other moles (she was a redhead with very pale skin) - this mole was almost black - and advised her to get it checked. It was a melanoma.

Two and a half years on and she is fine thankfully.

over a year ago

As someone with a benign cyst on one of my testicles and 2 brothers that had cancer ( testicular and lymphoma) defo always make sure to get checked as i heard last week with jeremy bowen talking about bowel cancer dont die of embarresment no matter what it is go get checked out

over a year ago

I used to check my ex’s boobies all the time not only to ensure she was safe but I just love large boobies

By *erbera OP   Woman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Good post.. Can I also add moles? I noticed my friend had a strange mole on her leg that looked different from her other moles (she was a redhead with very pale skin) - this mole was almost black - and advised her to get it checked. It was a melanoma.

Two and a half years on and she is fine thankfully. "

Another good point, glad to hear your friend is fine now

By *erbera OP   Woman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"As someone with a benign cyst on one of my testicles and 2 brothers that had cancer ( testicular and lymphoma) defo always make sure to get checked as i heard last week with jeremy bowen talking about bowel cancer dont die of embarresment no matter what it is go get checked out "

Definitely get anything checked that's suspicious even tho you're embarrassed to speak to your gp. It could save your life!

Hope you and your brothers are ok now

By *irth VaderMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

As someone who’s mum and sister have both successfully beaten breast cancer I applauded your openness in highlighting the importance of regular checks.

There are so many indicators for all cancers the biggest killer is complacency.

Post new Message to Thread