Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Guys claiming to be straight when verifications say otherwise

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Getting this a few times when I get mess he's and ask to see a few of their verifications (mine are all displayed). Although they were initially reluctant I indicated that written verifications were a condition of a meet. Many of their verifications were subsequently from bi or gay guys which indicated they were definitely not straight! So why mislead?

I don't mind meeting bi guys but I do prefer someone to be honest on their profile.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

"Getting this a few times when I get mess he's and ask to see a few of their verifications (mine are all displayed). Although they were initially reluctant I indicated that written verifications were a condition of a meet. Many of their verifications were subsequently from bi or gay guys which indicated they were definitely not straight! So why mislead?

I don't mind meeting bi guys but I do prefer someone to be honest on their profile. "

Typo sorry. First line should read 'get messages and ask'!

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

Lots of people,not just guys will say or claim what ever suits that situation to get meets .

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I often have wondered if a straight man gives in to requests from bi males due to having no luck with females on here

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If the price is right haha. There are plenty of men and women who are fab straight

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Honesty would be the best policy . There’s been multiple posts about “ fab “ straight in the past . Folk will get caught out eventually .

over a year ago

Who cares if a guy is bi. Is his sexuality bothering you that much you need to make a shitty forum post. I love these posts though, shows who all the bigots are

over a year ago

"Who cares if a guy is bi. Is his sexuality bothering you that much you need to make a shitty forum post. I love these posts though, shows who all the bigots are"

Ouch!

Snidey and nasty reply. If you read my profile you would see I am happy to meet bi guys. Its only the honesty part that bothers me.

As for being a bigot...what a load of tosh!

Have you got a wee chip on your shoulder or someone pissed you off today????

over a year ago

"Who cares if a guy is bi. Is his sexuality bothering you that much you need to make a shitty forum post. I love these posts though, shows who all the bigots are

Ouch!

Snidey and nasty reply. If you read my profile you would see I am happy to meet bi guys. Its only the honesty part that bothers me.

As for being a bigot...what a load of tosh!

Have you got a wee chip on your shoulder or someone pissed you off today???? "

And btw don't make assumptions about people you know sod all about!

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman
over a year ago

Renfrewshire

Wouldn't meet a bi guy or play with any woman that's been with a bi guy.

My preference so should be respected.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Wouldn't meet a bi guy or play with any woman that's been with a bi guy.

My preference so should be respected. "

Maybe you have already but did not realise. I also prefer the male to be straight but really have no way of telling if he is not. Its not as if he grows horns or turns blue once he has sexual encounters with another male.

over a year ago

Renfrewshire

Maybe you have already but did not realise. I also prefer the male to be straight but really have no way of telling if he is not. Its not as if he grows horns or turns blue once he has sexual encounters with another male.

"

This is very true we will never really know.

over a year ago

My preference so should be respected. "

But you'll never truly know the full history of someone's past endeavours.

Don't see the big deal as long as everyone is clean and safe.

Always amazes me the "bi" couples that are stringently anti bi on their meet posts.

over a year ago

Renfrewshire

But you'll never truly know the full history of someone's past endeavours.

Don't see the big deal as long as everyone is clean and safe.

Always amazes me the "bi" couples that are stringently anti bi on their meet posts. "

As said previous probably never know.

We all have a preference.

over a year ago

This does my head in!!

When you point out you don't meet bi guys then the old favourite I'm not bi?

Yeah righto son with your 5 verifications from TVs

over a year ago

What Is Fab Straight? im confuddled to what it means

over a year ago

Fab straight is a straight guy but he has sex with Tv's or other bi guys but is deluded to still think he's straight.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Fab straight is a straight guy but he has sex with Tv's or other bi guys but is deluded to still think he's straight."

This also applies to females who claim to be straight but have had sexual encounters with women.

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Perth

"Fab straight is a straight guy but he has sex with Tv's or other bi guys but is deluded to still think he's straight.

This also applies to females who claim to be straight but have had sexual encounters with women."

They're spaghetti lesbians.

Straight until wet

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Perth

That emoji was supposed to be this......

Ffs

over a year ago

"Fab straight is a straight guy but he has sex with Tv's or other bi guys but is deluded to still think he's straight.

This also applies to females who claim to be straight but have had sexual encounters with women.

Straight until wet "

Hahaha I’ve never heard this before

over a year ago

for me it’s about folk being honest, I’m straight but I’ll play with someone of the same sex ? Like really WTAF so are you bi or are you someone who will just take whatever’s available when you’re struggling for a meet, so when you’re desperate any holes a goal ? To me if someone can’t be honest and stuck to their guns then to me there’s no trust there at all, who knows what other corners they will cut, bareback etc take risks with their health not get checked regularly. I’d much rather someone be honest and say. Even if it’s to say I’m not actually attracted to the same sex but I’m willing to try different things and that’s included bi-play

over a year ago

This also applies to females who claim to be straight but have had sexual encounters with women."

iv had sexual encounters with women and I put my status to bi.

Decided it wasn't what I was after so stopped.its the guys and girls that say straight when they are actively having sex with the same sex folk.

It's dishonest.

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Perth

Plenty couples listed as F is Bi but M is straight.... And I know that aint true...

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

This also applies to females who claim to be straight but have had sexual encounters with women.iv had sexual encounters with women and I put my status to bi.

Decided it wasn't what I was after so stopped.its the guys and girls that say straight when they are actively having sex with the same sex folk.

It's dishonest."

Yes me too. Always class myself as straight but stuff happens sometimes but does not mean you plan for it to be repeated.

By *irth VaderMan
over a year ago

Busby

Straight until wet "

over a year ago

I have never had a sexual encounter with a woman and no wish to so I am definitely straight. But I get many of the points a few of you making on here.

I am happy to meet a guy whether he's bi, gay or straight and a couple too. As long as they are into the dom and Bdsm scene

over a year ago

Been to parties and there has been bi guys there

Which happens.

(Didn’t play with them they played straight at the party)

Then they have verified saying he is genuine etc

Is that still a no go then?

By *evilsAdvocate94Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"

Straight until wet "

Actually laughed out loud

over a year ago

I saw a straight guy, so it said in his profile but had veri's from TV'S. Fast forward to February and he changed his sexuality to bi curious. Had I known about his tendencies I would never have met him. Each to their own but not for me. I know on my profile I have stated bi sexual but I don't intend to ever have fun with a woman again unless I really wanted to but it's highly unlikely. I have always preferred men so now I class myself as more straight than anything else. Would be good if there was a "bi playful" option to choose from x

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

Nothing to do with someone being bi, but if I catch people lying and / or talking shite I stay well away. Could it be these veris are from social gatherings, or parties, or something like that and there was nothing sexual about it? In that case I'd give them the benefit of the doubt. If it says how great they suck cock, they're liars and I'd want no dealings with them x

over a year ago

Hahahaha spot on

over a year ago

I would say I’m straight but I let guys suck my dick and see to be honest I think some guys are better at it than the women are.

over a year ago

You ain't straight then mr

over a year ago

Fair enough I don’t care what I’m labled as long as I’m haveing fun

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Fab straight.

Fab single.

Fab age.

People lie because they can & that's what it takes for them to get a meet. I choose not to. If people don't like me for who I am then tough.

R

over a year ago

"Fab straight.

Fab single.

Fab age.

People lie because they can & that's what it takes for them to get a meet. I choose not to. If people don't like me for who I am then tough.

R "

This

By *tew008Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I often have wondered if a straight man gives in to requests from bi males due to having no luck with females on here"

Probably amount of guys that still message even though I’m not looking. Then still message after you say no.

But hey least it lets me know my inbox works.

By *arlosF2019Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"I often have wondered if a straight man gives in to requests from bi males due to having no luck with females on here"

Hi bluebell on a personal note i wouldnt give in id wait and be patient for a female

over a year ago

Nope, that guy would then not be "straight".

You're forgetting a guy has to be sexually aroused in order to get an erection for any form of sexual play, as sucking a flaccid cock isn't going to do much for either party.

So "straight" guy with erection getting cock sucked by another guy = bullshit!

Simples!

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

"I often have wondered if a straight man gives in to requests from bi males due to having no luck with females on here

Nope, that guy would then not be "straight".

You're forgetting a guy has to be sexually aroused in order to get an erection for any form of sexual play, as sucking a flaccid cock isn't going to do much for either party.

So "straight" guy with erection getting cock sucked by another guy = bullshit!

Simples!

"

By *rinthiaMan
over a year ago

dundee

i get a few bi ang gay asking if i want to meet even tho it says im straight in my profile

but if your straight your straight

By *rjaffa33Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I often have wondered if a straight man gives in to requests from bi males due to having no luck with females on here

i get a few bi ang gay asking if i want to meet even tho it says im straight in my profile

but if your straight your straight"

Likewise..... i have even had guys telling me that I am really bi... that all guys have a bi side so why dont I just accept it and let him suck me off....

Why would I lie about being straight????? Particularly on Fab???

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I wonder how many in this thread are fibbing ......

R

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Straight until wet "

Fuck...that made me chuckle...

By *arlosF2019Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"I wonder how many in this thread are fibbing ......

R "

Well this one isnt straight as a die here x

By *rgoodnbadMan
over a year ago

greenock

"I wonder how many in this thread are fibbing ......

R "

Nope, the thought gives me the boak.

over a year ago

If anything this thread is highlighting exactly Why many bi guys put straight on their profile. Because of the clear hatred there is for bisexuals. The women who say they don't meet bi guys, be honest if he never told You you'd never know because with you he'd be having a so called "strictly straight" sexual encounter. Are you implying bisexual men are less safe sexually? Because that's some homophobic crap right there no matter how you butter it up lol.

I'm bisexual And I'm Very safe.. Its one of the things my wife insists on when I play with others, we have a very honest open marriage (she on this site too). Not that she needs to insist on that anyway because it's safe sex with me or no sex, plain and simple.

I get the women, and guys, who are just pissed off at the dishonest part, like the original poster stated. That's perfectly understandable, quite rightly so actually, and totally why I state clearly I'm bisexual on my profile (and on my Facebook even lol) .

Honestly though, if I didn't tell someone or have verifications showing bi encounters (which I do) then trust me, a woman meeting me would never know I was bi.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"If anything this thread is highlighting exactly Why many bi guys put straight on their profile. Because of the clear hatred there is for bisexuals. The women who say they don't meet bi guys, be honest if he never told You you'd never know because with you he'd be having a so called "strictly straight" sexual encounter. Are you implying bisexual men are less safe sexually? Because that's some homophobic crap right there no matter how you butter it up lol.

I'm bisexual And I'm Very safe.. Its one of the things my wife insists on when I play with others, we have a very honest open marriage (she on this site too). Not that she needs to insist on that anyway because it's safe sex with me or no sex, plain and simple.

I get the women, and guys, who are just pissed off at the dishonest part, like the original poster stated. That's perfectly understandable, quite rightly so actually, and totally why I state clearly I'm bisexual on my profile (and on my Facebook even lol) .

Honestly though, if I didn't tell someone or have verifications showing bi encounters (which I do) then trust me, a woman meeting me would never know I was bi."

all that you said is correct for you heres the problem its not correct for everyone.

Some dont want from a safety aspect (with bi men more bum fun) which folk deem as more risk.

You also say your super safe just like many say they are single and not married. Your word is only good for you and those who trust it.

others simply dont want to have sex with in their perception an effeminate man.

Bi men get a bad press bi fems are appladed and held in high regard by most (i find fem on fem boring myself) mostly though its not hatred its simply not something that intrests them some even find it repulsive.which still isnt hate.

A big problem right now in our culture is the need some have to feel villified or hated the word hate is banded about to readily.

over a year ago

"Nothing to do with someone being bi, but if I catch people lying and / or talking shite I stay well away. Could it be these veris are from social gatherings, or parties, or something like that and there was nothing sexual about it? In that case I'd give them the benefit of the doubt. If it says how great they suck cock, they're liars and I'd want no dealings with them x"

Two of the veris from men mentioned how they "had a good hard fuck" from him..another verification on a so called straight profile was from a guy who had been "nicely rimmed" by another so called straight guy.

So definitely not straight guys in my book!

over a year ago

"...

Some dont want from a safety aspect (with bi men more bum fun) which folk deem as more risk.

"

That's another wrong assumption. Bi men, or even gay men for that matter, doesn't automatically equate to "bum fun". Another misconception by misinformed people. Bi and gay men do lots of things straight people do also, there's actually not a huge amount of differences ..and some even hate the thought of anal sex believe it or not. Also, anal sex is no more unsafe than vaginal sex if condoms are used and safe sex is practiced. Again it boils Down to this misconception that bisexual=less safe, which is a belief grounded in zero fact. Societal scaremongering.. I blame the tories, but then I blame them for everything ??

By *teve_it_aloneMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

"If anything this thread is highlighting exactly Why many bi guys put straight on their profile. Because of the clear hatred there is for bisexuals. The women who say they don't meet bi guys, be honest if he never told You you'd never know because with you he'd be having a so called "strictly straight" sexual encounter. Are you implying bisexual men are less safe sexually? Because that's some homophobic crap right there no matter how you butter it up lol.

Honestly though, if I didn't tell someone or have verifications showing bi encounters (which I do) then trust me, a woman meeting me would never know I was bi."

Well said. If anything these threads are a useful list of people to block!

By *teve_it_aloneMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

"...

That's another wrong assumption. Bi men, or even gay men for that matter, doesn't automatically equate to "bum fun". Another misconception by misinformed people. Bi and gay men do lots of things straight people do also, there's actually not a huge amount of differences ..and some even hate the thought of anal sex believe it or not. Also, anal sex is no more unsafe than vaginal sex if condoms are used and safe sex is practiced. Again it boils Down to this misconception that bisexual=less safe, which is a belief grounded in zero fact. Societal scaremongering.. I blame the tories, but then I blame them for everything ?? "

Yeah, I do too. It’s a generation brought up under section 28 that breeds this “bi and gay = bum fun” tosh.

I had sex with a guy last week. Not a hint of a cock up an arse to be had.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"...

That's another wrong assumption. Bi men, or even gay men for that matter, doesn't automatically equate to "bum fun". Another misconception by misinformed people. Bi and gay men do lots of things straight people do also, there's actually not a huge amount of differences ..and some even hate the thought of anal sex believe it or not. Also, anal sex is no more unsafe than vaginal sex if condoms are used and safe sex is practiced. Again it boils Down to this misconception that bisexual=less safe, which is a belief grounded in zero fact. Societal scaremongering.. I blame the tories, but then I blame them for everything ?? "

im one of those that hates anal its not a wrong assumption there is far more likely to be bum fun with guy on guy i know some....lots dont but its still way more likely to happen in a bi guy encounter you accept those risks others dont want too. thats not hate thats choice.

Anal sex is more dangerous it carries more risks condoms only protect so far and they probably have a higher risk of breakage with anal id guess im not poaitive that one is an assumption.

Again it boils Down to this misconception that bisexual=less safe, which is a belief grounded in zero fact. Thats your interpretation which to others is wrong.

By *teve_it_aloneMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

"...

That's another wrong assumption. Bi men, or even gay men for that matter, doesn't automatically equate to "bum fun". Another misconception by misinformed people. Bi and gay men do lots of things straight people do also, there's actually not a huge amount of differences ..and some even hate the thought of anal sex believe it or not. Also, anal sex is no more unsafe than vaginal sex if condoms are used and safe sex is practiced. Again it boils Down to this misconception that bisexual=less safe, which is a belief grounded in zero fact. Societal scaremongering.. I blame the tories, but then I blame them for everything ?? im one of those that hates anal its not a wrong assumption there is far more likely to be bum fun with guy on guy i know some....lots dont but its still way more likely to happen in a bi guy encounter you accept those risks others dont want too. thats not hate thats choice.

Anal sex is more dangerous it carries more risks condoms only protect so far and they probably have a higher risk of breakage with anal id guess im not poaitive that one is an assumption.

Again it boils Down to this misconception that bisexual=less safe, which is a belief grounded in zero fact. Thats your interpretation which to others is wrong.

"

Well, my wife is waaay more into “bum fun” than I am. I just prefer to visit round the front, I guess. Horses for courses.

One thing I’m sure of is that I have seen far more problems caused by bigotry than anal sex.

By *tew008Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Biologically speaking mammals tend to be bi by default, anything beyond that is learned behavior.

over a year ago

I'm more of the opinion that people are mostly just sexual. There's a swathe of "men who have sex with men" but call themselves straight. I feel homophobia plays a part in that, also it just damn feels good!

I was queer for about 23 years, mostly dyke focused but I'd happily play with gay/bi men. Now I'm completely into men. The brand spanking new term, fresh from the underground, is counter-sexual! Labels schmabels...as long as you are safe. I've found that straight people -men- are less safe than queers. Perhaps it because we've always been told by mainstream society that our sex is 'dirty and risky'. Do straight men get told to use dental dams for oral sex for instance, no!

By *teve_it_aloneMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

"Biologically speaking mammals tend to be bi by default, anything beyond that is learned behavior."

I totally buy that they’re bi by default. Bye bye.

Also, I like homophones.

By *teve_it_aloneMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

"Biologically speaking mammals tend to be bi by default, anything beyond that is learned behavior.

Also, I like homophones. "

Oh boy. I’m feeling really buoyed by all this bi blethering.

... too far?

By *tew008Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Biologically speaking mammals tend to be bi by default, anything beyond that is learned behavior.

Also, I like homophones. "

Who doesn’t, they’re pun tastic

Post new Message to Thread