lanarkshire

As hilarious as your judy plum...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I don't see this ending well .....

R "

Ah don't be one of those!!

It's too early in the thread to start that shite!

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I don't see this ending well .....

R

Ah don't be one of those!!

It's too early in the thread to start that shite! "

Ha! I'm putting down to tiredness, nothing else

R

over a year ago

Well it cheered my Mr up which was needed today!

By *tormountCouple
over a year ago

Raintown

"lol,,was,nt it hilarious "

LOL . You almost had me convinced there

By *ortland51Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Fab forum and the Old Firm. What could possibly go wrong...

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

And they all lived happily ever after.

The End

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman
over a year ago

Renfrewshire

beautiful Sunday

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Fab forum and the Old Firm. What could possibly go wrong... "

yea,,people always say that, but if people become rude and offensive its their problem not mine.

over a year ago

"Fab forum and the Old Firm. What could possibly go wrong... "

Least it's an old firm thread rather than posting about the old firm on an unrelated thread about your fantasies!

Now that is unrelated!

over a year ago

"Fab forum and the Old Firm. What could possibly go wrong...

Least it's an old firm thread rather than posting about the old firm on an unrelated thread about your fantasies!

Now that is unrelated! "

as long as its not abusive people can post what they want on a public forum

over a year ago

watched the game in a bar with some friends today,sat next to a few rangers fans,good banter no nasty crap everyone was polite,lots of laughs.

enjoyable game.

not all celtic and rangers fans are mindless bigots, the vast majority are perfectly fine

over a year ago

"Fab forum and the Old Firm. What could possibly go wrong...

Now that is unrelated!

Pump....up the bum"

It's ok doggy, your bluff fools no one! Same time Wednesday?

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

Hey if you lot are living it up in the premier inn I’m coming too

over a year ago

Doggy...mind bring your C I S sperm detector

over a year ago

Tracey...your on candle duties

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/03/19 18:34:01]

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

Would you 3 wimmin get a room...ff's I can feel the sexual tension here

over a year ago

I'm the quiet 1 from this 3 way

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

"I'm the quiet 1 from this 3 way "

Who’s the messy one of the 3?

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

"I'm the quiet 1 from this 3 way "

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

"I'm the quiet 1 from this 3 way

Me.. .after the star jumps."

Gushing in a day use hotel, whatever next

over a year ago

"I'm the quiet 1 from this 3 way

Me.. .after the star jumps."

ok you bring your rubber sheets too

over a year ago

"lol,,was,nt it hilarious "

Was gutted he got sent off. I like watching him. He's a great player and love his wee antics and his stupid greety face when he gets wound up. Never known someone I love and hate in equal measures

over a year ago

"lol,,was,nt it hilarious

Was gutted he got sent off. I like watching him. He's a great player and love his wee antics and his stupid greety face when he gets wound up. Never known someone I love and hate in equal measures "

Hes nothing but a thug

over a year ago

Was gutted he got sent off. I like watching him. He's a great player and love his wee antics and his stupid greety face when he gets wound up. Never known someone I love and hate in equal measures

Hes nothing but a thug "

He's more than that

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

Hes nothing but a thug

He's more than that "

What's more than a thug..

over a year ago

Hes nothing but a thug

He's more than that

What's more than a thug.."

Top goal scorer

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

Hes nothing but a thug

He's more than that

Top goal scorer "

Mmmm so you think so..same mould as McCoist Larrson and say Dembele?

over a year ago

Hes nothing but a thug

He's more than that

Top goal scorer

Mmmm so you think so..same mould as McCoist Larrson and say Dembele?"

No

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

Hes nothing but a thug

He's more than that

Top goal scorer

No "

For me he is bang average tbh

over a year ago

He acts like a 4yr old in a temper tantrum at the supermarket

over a year ago

Hes nothing but a thug

He's more than that

Top goal scorer

No

For me he is bang average tbh"

He scores goals in Scotland and even then not in the bigger games.

He has no pace and no attributes to make him a top level striker.

over a year ago

Hes nothing but a thug

He's more than that

What's more than a thug.."

nah hes just an idiot

over a year ago

No excuses

Scott Brown knew exactly what he was doing and timed it perfectly

Morelos is too hot headed for this time of match. Gerrard knows this and shouldn’t have played him.

Sit him down and watch old videos of Sutton, Hartson, Petrov and Larsson and learn what you should do in that type of scenario.

Scott Brown is a wee ned with limited football talent who knows exactly how to get under people’s skin and uses it effectively in big games like these.

Very similar to his interim manager

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Cunty Durham

Some people are really hurting

over a year ago

"No excuses

Morelos is too hot headed for this time of match. Gerrard knows this and shouldn’t have played him.

Sit him down and watch old videos of Sutton, Hartson, Petrov and Larsson and learn what you should do in that type of scenario.

Scott Brown is a wee ned with limited football talent who knows exactly how to get under people’s skin and uses it effectively in big games like these.

Very similar to his interim manager "

same as any other manager in Scotland that's told their players to wind him up.hes a clown.

If you were a manager you would do the same. Scott Brown fell for this in his early days at Celtic.he grew up and now dosn't react.

Of course he went out to get him sent off...who dosn't because he falls for it everytime

over a year ago

Scott Brown has antagonism down to a tee.

He knows exactly how to get under the skin and Morelos will take the bait every time as does Halliday

As a striker when someone like Brown deliberately steps in your ankle/heel you go to ground. Sportscene picks up what the referee doesn’t. This is what is killing Scottish foootball trial by the BBC.

over a year ago

Celtic is not the only team he's been sent off against.

My point is if you can't handle players trying to wind you up.you can't handle playing professional football.

over a year ago

"Red card"... somebody got the painters in....

(Presuming this is some kind of football reference!!)

over a year ago

"Scott Brown has antagonism down to a tee.

He knows exactly how to get under the skin and Morelos will take the bait every time as does Halliday

As a striker when someone like Brown deliberately steps in your ankle/heel you go to ground. Sportscene picks up what the referee doesn’t. This is what is killing Scottish foootball trial by the BBC. "

What's "killing" Scottish football is there's no money in it. Championship teams in England can outbid the big two up here and offer better wages. The TV money and interest outside Scotland plummeted when rangers were demoted. The rest of the clubs fans can claim whatever they want but that was the beginning of the drop in standards never to be reached again and they only survive on the coat tails of the old firm. The money isn't there to buy the players, the big two are loaded with loan players and the TV money and attraction will never be on a par again because people have lost interest.

Scott brown is past it, his legs have gone and he's not good enough to start in a Celtic starting 11. He's trading on his reputation and Rodgers hadn't the balls to drop him and Lennon is pals with him. But there is no excuse for the retaliation of rangers players on Sunday, they proved themselves as small time players unable to handle the occasion, and not for the first time! Brown goes out every week and is on the receiving end of severe provocation and has learned to handle it. Some rangers fans have very short memories regarding Morelos actions on brown in the last old firm game.

Take your beating, you're worse off points wise than last season at the same stage and SG was given a small fortune in comparison. Morelos has knocked millions off his over inflated transfer value as he's too slow and not clinical enough anyway to make it at the top level.

over a year ago

As a striker when someone like Brown deliberately steps in your ankle/heel you go to ground. Sportscene picks up what the referee doesn’t. This is what is killing Scottish foootball trial by the BBC.

What's "killing" Scottish football is there's no money in it. Championship teams in England can outbid the big two up here and offer better wages. The TV money and interest outside Scotland plummeted when rangers were demoted. The rest of the clubs fans can claim whatever they want but that was the beginning of the drop in standards never to be reached again and they only survive on the coat tails of the old firm. The money isn't there to buy the players, the big two are loaded with loan players and the TV money and attraction will never be on a par again because people have lost interest.

Scott brown is past it, his legs have gone and he's not good enough to start in a Celtic starting 11. He's trading on his reputation and Rodgers hadn't the balls to drop him and Lennon is pals with him. But there is no excuse for the retaliation of rangers players on Sunday, they proved themselves as small time players unable to handle the occasion, and not for the first time! Brown goes out every week and is on the receiving end of severe provocation and has learned to handle it. Some rangers fans have very short memories regarding Morelos actions on brown in the last old firm game.

Take your beating, you're worse off points wise than last season at the same stage and SG was given a small fortune in comparison. Morelos has knocked millions off his over inflated transfer value as he's too slow and not clinical enough anyway to make it at the top level. "

I actually agree with about 99% of what you said here

By *oolsGoldxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Take your beating, you're worse off points wise than last season at the same stage and SG was given a small fortune in comparison. Morelos has knocked millions off his over inflated transfer value as he's too slow and not clinical enough anyway to make it at the top level. "

That was really sexy

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

"No excuses

How can you describe Scott Brown as a ned with limited football talent. I can only assume you know him personally to make that judgement.

As for limited football talent ..that doesn't make sense on any level unless your comparison is Viera, Pirlo or Zidane. He is easily better than anyone in the Scottish league last ten years and easily as as good or was as good as anyone in the English league now.

Your next line may be ...why didnt he get a move then..maybe he did and was happy at Celtic.. I give you Larrson

By *rgoodnbadMan
over a year ago

greenock

Rangers were never demoted, (relegated or put down the leagues) that is an unarguable fact.

By *azzle DazzleCouple
over a year ago

strathaven

Take your beating, you're worse off points wise than last season at the same stage and SG was given a small fortune in comparison. Morelos has knocked millions off his over inflated transfer value as he's too slow and not clinical enough anyway to make it at the top level.

Rangers were never demoted, (relegated or put down the leagues) that is an unarguable fact.

"

you are absolutely right, they went defunct

over a year ago

"No excuses

How can you describe Scott Brown as a ned with limited football talent. I can only assume you know him personally to make that judgement.

As for limited football talent ..that doesn't make sense on any level unless your comparison is Viera, Pirlo or Zidane. He is easily better than anyone in the Scottish league last ten years and easily as as good or was as good as anyone in the English league now.

Your next line may be ...why didnt he get a move then..maybe he did and was happy at Celtic.. I give you Larrson "

How can you compare Scott Brown to Henrik Larsson?

There is no comparison Henrik had talent he also played in an era where Scottish football was more competitive.

Majority of Browns career has been in a One Horse Pony league

The last 8 seasons have provided a mediocre Celtic team with absolutely NO competition hence the triple treble.

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

"No excuses

Your next line may be ...why didnt he get a move then..maybe he did and was happy at Celtic.. I give you Larrson

There is no comparison Henrik had talent he also played in an era where Scottish football was more competitive.

The last 8 seasons have provided a mediocre Celtic team with absolutely NO competition hence the triple treble. "

I didn't compare Scott Brown to Larrson ..read what I said. My point was that its continually cast up that is Scott Brown was so good why haven't an English club came in for him...the equivalent argument was levied at Larrson 15 years ago.

As for no competition, well I seem to remember Aberdeen being in the mix for the title last year and every year for the last 4 years I've read about the greatest Rangers team ever before a ball is even kicked.

You can only beat what's in front of you and you do Scottish Football a dis-service by playing the standard down

Hibs last season..brilliant..Killy this season fantastic...Hearts at the start of the season ...title contenders.

Na I'm not buying the argument Scott Brown is playing against crap and Celtic are only winning cause everyone else Is crap.

over a year ago

"No excuses

The last 8 seasons have provided a mediocre Celtic team with absolutely NO competition hence the triple treble.

I didn't compare Scott Brown to Larrson ..read what I said. My point was that its continually cast up that is Scott Brown was so good why haven't an English club came in for him...the equivalent argument was levied at Larrson 15 years ago.

As for no competition, well I seem to remember Aberdeen being in the mix for the title last year and every year for the last 4 years I've read about the greatest Rangers team ever before a ball is even kicked.

You can only beat what's in front of you and you do Scottish Football a dis-service by playing the standard down

Hibs last season..brilliant..Killy this season fantastic...Hearts at the start of the season ...title contenders.

Na I'm not buying the argument Scott Brown is playing against crap and Celtic are only winning cause everyone else Is crap."

Sorry lad. I'm a Celtic supporter. A competitive league does not mean quality.

Look at the standard of player, look at their achievements internationally and look at Scottish clubs in Europe. Stop it!!!

The reality is the Celtic board tried to do it on the cheap by appeasing their fans because they won domestic trophies. They should have been building to be light years ahead of the rest given the champions league revenue each year as they didn't have to work about competition domestically.

And now Rodgers has walked and left a load of loan players behind, built nothing!

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

"No excuses

Na I'm not buying the argument Scott Brown is playing against crap and Celtic are only winning cause everyone else Is crap.

Look at the standard of player, look at their achievements internationally and look at Scottish clubs in Europe. Stop it!!!

The reality is the Celtic board tried to do it on the cheap by appeasing their fans because they won domestic trophies. They should have been building to be light years ahead of the rest given the champions league revenue each year as they didn't have to work about competition domestically.

And now Rodgers has walked and left a load of loan players behind, built nothing! "

Don't apologise, too say there is no quality in the Scottish league is just wrong!!! Granted it's not in the abundance of O Neil and Advocatt years but there is quality.

Celtic have a budget and I wouldn't call being prudent and clever with your finances is being cheap, it is financially secure. Look across the city and you see what financial recklessness brings.

Celtic's level is lower champions league and out of the group stages on the Europa league. They will not blow millions just for 12 Euro games per season. They currently have a wage bill that the basic income cannot support.

Na sorry not buying the cheap nonsense.

over a year ago

"No excuses

And now Rodgers has walked and left a load of loan players behind, built nothing!

Don't apologise, too say there is no quality in the Scottish league is just wrong!!! Granted it's not in the abundance of O Neil and Advocatt years but there is quality.

Celtic have a budget and I wouldn't call being prudent and clever with your finances is being cheap, it is financially secure. Look across the city and you see what financial recklessness brings.

Celtic's level is lower champions league and out of the group stages on the Europa league. They will not blow millions just for 12 Euro games per season. They currently have a wage bill that the basic income cannot support.

Na sorry not buying the cheap nonsense."

Point out the quality to me lad?

Point it out and what it's done of any note in the game? Take the loan players out of both old firm squads (repeat that again loan players at Scotlands 2 biggest clubs, loaded with them) and what have you got?

I was at the AEK game. It was dross. AEK went out of the champions league group stages without a single point?? Has that happened before?

Call it what you want, if you measure progress of your football club by looking across the city for comparison youre deluded unless your club is in Madrid or Manchester or the like. Small minded. There are plenty of clubs being competitive in the Europa league on budgets much smaller than Celtic. And before you start, one win of more in the Europa league is not success.

over a year ago

"No excuses

lol,,lol,,aye you wish he was in your team

over a year ago

Fans of the rangers international football club should grow up and realise morelas is nothing more than a thug karma has caught up with him for his stamps on players kicks at players and grabbing players by the balls ,he deserves everything he gets and the rangers international fc supporters should be slaughtering him for being a indisiplined thug

over a year ago

WE WON,,NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH,,,,15 IN A ROW HERE WE GO,,,,

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

"No excuses

Point it out and what it's done of any note in the game? Take the loan players out of both old firm squads (repeat that again loan players at Scotlands 2 biggest clubs, loaded with them) and what have you got?

I was at the AEK game. It was dross. AEK went out of the champions league group stages without a single point?? Has that happened before?

Call it what you want, if you measure progress of your football club by looking across the city for comparison youre deluded unless your club is in Madrid or Manchester or the like. Small minded. There are plenty of clubs being competitive in the Europa league on budgets much smaller than Celtic. And before you start, one win of more in the Europa league is not success. "

You sound rather angry son..if your not happy lad go support someone else..trust me son ..you wont be missed

over a year ago

"No excuses

Call it what you want, if you measure progress of your football club by looking across the city for comparison youre deluded unless your club is in Madrid or Manchester or the like. Small minded. There are plenty of clubs being competitive in the Europa league on budgets much smaller than Celtic. And before you start, one win of more in the Europa league is not success.

You sound rather angry son..if your not happy lad go support someone else..trust me son ..you wont be missed "

I'll support who I want and I'm entitled to my opinion because I can think for myself! Not one point you have made is valid. Keep on keeping on!

over a year ago

kinda sad people cant join in a silly thread n just have some friendly banter

Post new Message to Thread