Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Walking groups

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

so Now the weather seems to be picking up again we will hopefully be getting more walks organised both during the day and in the evenings

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lasgowguy1Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Hi, ever do the Kilpatrick Hills?

I've done them a few times and some good walks over various distances.

over a year ago

"Hi, ever do the Kilpatrick Hills?

I've done them a few times and some good walks over various distances."

Hoping to get them in but no not as yet

By *itscotsguyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Where/when do you normally meet?

over a year ago

"Where/when do you normally meet? "

We decide in Kik when someone’s free if anyone else wants to join and come along and then go from there, mostly around Glasgow city centre

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds good where do i sign up?

By *urray MintMan
over a year ago

Brewtoon

I thought initially this was another one of those wanking group threads , but it’s much more interesting than that !

Walking and Talking

over a year ago

"I thought initially this was another one of those wanking group threads , but it’s much more interesting than that !

Walking and Talking "

Oh it does seem more interesting, seems there's a lot of stuff gets screenshot and posted on the kik group that has nothing to do with walking!

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

"I thought initially this was another one of those wanking group threads , but it’s much more interesting than that !

Walking and Talking

Oh it does seem more interesting, seems there's a lot of stuff gets screenshot and posted on the kik group that has nothing to do with walking! "

ooooohhh sounds like theres scandal in that comment, tell us more.

over a year ago

Gossips...tut

over a year ago

"Gossips...tut"

Saying nothing! Not worth the timeout.

It's not gossip when you've seen it with your own eyes!

over a year ago

"Gossips...tut

It's not gossip when you've seen it with your own eyes! "

Did you screenshot it for posterity?

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

"Gossips...tut

It's not gossip when you've seen it with your own eyes! "

I dont think anyone has ever had a timeout for saying what they saw on a kik group, as long as no naming is involved.

Is that why the forums are soooooo feckin boring these days, all the action is on kik now .

over a year ago

"Gossips...tut

I dont think anyone has ever had a timeout for saying what they saw on a kik group, as long as no naming is involved.

Is that why the forums are soooooo feckin boring these days, all the action is on kik now . "

I see what you're up to Hedevil!!

Sadly I have grown wise to your cunning scheming ways!

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

"Gossips...tut

Is that why the forums are soooooo feckin boring these days, all the action is on kik now .

Sadly I have grown wise to your cunning scheming ways! "

Lmao, you know more than me then , ive not even got an idea what im up to. You made one of your veiled comments about something you know of, i asked what it was , and you said im up to something. Hahaha.

over a year ago

Oh there’s been a few dodgy pics sent into group all good banter mostly a few arses though that have been kicked for being a little too inappropriate but they’ve mostly been guilty of PM the girls in the group

over a year ago

"Oh there’s been a few dodgy pics sent into group all good banter mostly a few arses though that have been kicked for being a little too inappropriate but they’ve mostly been guilty of PM the girls in the group "

What about screenshottinj conversations from on here?

over a year ago

"Gossips...tut

Sadly I have grown wise to your cunning scheming ways!

Lmao, you know more than me then , ive not even got an idea what im up to. You made one of your veiled comments about something you know of, i asked what it was , and you said im up to something. Hahaha. "

You'd never do such a thing of course

over a year ago

"Oh there’s been a few dodgy pics sent into group all good banter mostly a few arses though that have been kicked for being a little too inappropriate but they’ve mostly been guilty of PM the girls in the group

What about screenshottinj conversations from on here? "

What in the walking group I don’t think I’ve ever seen any unless like I’ve said it’s someone who’s been innapropriate and sent PMs when specifically told not to do so

over a year ago

"Oh there’s been a few dodgy pics sent into group all good banter mostly a few arses though that have been kicked for being a little too inappropriate but they’ve mostly been guilty of PM the girls in the group

What in the walking group I don’t think I’ve ever seen any unless like I’ve said it’s someone who’s been innapropriate and sent PMs when specifically told not to do so "

Well I saw it! A screenshot from the kik group of a convo on here.

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

What in the walking group I don’t think I’ve ever seen any unless like I’ve said it’s someone who’s been innapropriate and sent PMs when specifically told not to do so

"

Im sure this would fall under GDPR regulations, have you informed the information commissioner of Scotland . ?

over a year ago

Im sure this would fall under GDPR regulations, have you informed the information commissioner of Scotland . ? "

Aye ok lad!

I merely said that there was more went on on the walking group kik chat than organising walks

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

Im sure this would fall under GDPR regulations, have you informed the information commissioner of Scotland . ? "

over a year ago

Lol popcorn and handbags at 20 paces got to love this place

By *arlosF2019Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"so Now the weather seems to be picking up again we will hopefully be getting more walks organised both during the day and in the evenings "

Wudnt mind joining in on that ? ??

over a year ago

"so Now the weather seems to be picking up again we will hopefully be getting more walks organised both during the day and in the evenings

Wudnt mind joining in on that ? ??"

Just send me your Kik details if you’re interested quite a mixed crowd next walk is Tuesday

By *lbie6Man
over a year ago

glasgow

Hi I'm interested in walking

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

"so Now the weather seems to be picking up again we will hopefully be getting more walks organised both during the day and in the evenings

Just send me your Kik details if you’re interested quite a mixed crowd next walk is Tuesday "

Day time or night time. ?

By *urray MintMan
over a year ago

Brewtoon

Just send me your Kik details if you’re interested quite a mixed crowd next walk is Tuesday

Day time or night time. ?"

Might need your miners lamp !! pm walking

over a year ago

"Hi, ever do the Kilpatrick Hills?

I've done them a few times and some good walks over various distances.

Hoping to get them in but no not as yet "

The whangie is in the Kilpatrick hills

over a year ago

Just send me your Kik details if you’re interested quite a mixed crowd next walk is Tuesday "

I’m up for a walk on Tuesday. Keep me posted where and when

over a year ago

I’m up for a walk on Tuesday. Keep me posted where and when "

Will do chick xx

By *ad bod000Man
over a year ago

Evanton

I like walking my dogs I in the hills. Anyone else on here from Inverness area on here fancy meeting up for a walk sometime

over a year ago

Would love to join up with others for a walkng group but I doubt there would enough interest in my area, and I'm not prepared to travel far

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

I’m up for a walk on Tuesday. Keep me posted where and when "

Did the walk go ahead on Tuesday ?

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

I’m up for a walk on Tuesday. Keep me posted where and when

Did the walk go ahead on Tuesday ?"

Wednesday did

Post new Message to Thread