Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Out Of Reach.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It was commented on another thread that "being aloof and playing hard to get" makes someone more attractive... Surely If two adults find each other attractive enough to message each other and are getting on then it's surely only natural to say, "I'm into you let's meet" ...

How does this work if both play the same "game"? Or is it always the case that there will always be the chased and the chaser? (for want of a better term.). I get the whole "desperation being a turn off" thing...I just don't get the whole, "we want the same thing but I'm going to make sure you work extra hard". Is it not the case that if you play hard to get they either walk away and no one wins or they end up coming across as desperate in trying to show you that they want to meet you? Thoughts please... I leave this here and will drink tea and read with interest.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't have the patience for games.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Manchester.

Im too old for games. If i like someone i tell them. Lifes too short to mess around.

By *erberaWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

If I like someone I'll suggest meeting up. If they say they want to meet but never commit to anything I will lose interest rapidly and assume they only really want to see my photos for perving and give up chatting

over a year ago

"If I like someone I'll suggest meeting up. If they say they want to meet but never commit to anything I will lose interest rapidly and assume they only really want to see my photos for perving and give up chatting "

I've recently become that way, minus assuming they want to see my photos for perving of course.

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

If I like someone I have no issues about asking them to meet, no games, no drama just sex!

By *itznBobz2018Couple
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Im too old for games. If i like someone i tell them. Lifes too short to mess around."

This

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"It was commented on another thread that "being aloof and playing hard to get" makes someone more attractive... Surely If two adults find each other attractive enough to message each other and are getting on then it's surely only natural to say, "I'm into you let's meet" ...

How does this work if both play the same "game"? Or is it always the case that there will always be the chased and the chaser? (for want of a better term.). I get the whole "desperation being a turn off" thing...I just don't get the whole, "we want the same thing but I'm going to make sure you work extra hard". Is it not the case that if you play hard to get they either walk away and no one wins or they end up coming across as desperate in trying to show you that they want to meet you? Thoughts please... I leave this here and will drink tea and read with interest. "

I have no problem mailing someone Im interested in & asking if they would like to meet .

Lifes to short for standing still

over a year ago

It would just turn into a Mexican stand off.

If you want something, go after it.

over a year ago

"It would just turn into a Mexican stand off.

If you want something, go after it."

I was about to Google Mexican stnd off to see what weird sex thing you were on about now.

over a year ago

Life is far too short.

I'm also available to my chosen lover 24/7 and lucky enough to be able to fit my work schedule around him or anyone I choose to fuck. Sod any rules except passion.

over a year ago

If you want something, go after it."

I think you need 3 people for a Mexican stand off.

over a year ago

I think you need 3 people for a Mexican stand off."

Nope.. Two is acceptable..

over a year ago

Have been accused of this actually.

Trying to play it cool or playing games

Where as in actual fact I'm not

Meet or dont meet it really is all the same to me

over a year ago

"If I like someone I have no issues about asking them to meet, no games, no drama just sex! "

*sits back in the chair, puts feet up on the table while drinking a nice fresh cuppa and waits patiently for the message. *

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/02/19 16:56:29]

over a year ago

"If I like someone I have no issues about asking them to meet, no games, no drama just sex!

*sits back in the chair, puts feet up on the table while drinking a nice fresh cuppa and waits patiently for the message. *"

Get a flask

over a year ago

"If I like someone I have no issues about asking them to meet, no games, no drama just sex!

*sits back in the chair, puts feet up on the table while drinking a nice fresh cuppa and waits patiently for the message. *

Get a flask "

You sure know how to boost a guys ego... And then crush it with your sharpened stiletoes to the Henry halls.

over a year ago

Nope.. Two is acceptable.. "

Nope 3

By *ab femWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

What I meant by standoffish guys on here was..... there are so many guys messaging all the time asking to meet so when you get one that doesn't keep asking its refreshing, makes you think they aren't pestering every woman on here. It's nice to have a chat with someone without the pressure within a few messages to say yes or no. So that's someone I would prefer

over a year ago

Nope 3"

Mexican Standoff

It refers to a no-win/no-lose situation. It does not require three participants; two is enough.

There's a 19th Century story in Mexico that illustrates the Mexican Standoff very well. Two horse carriages going in the opposite direction entered a narrow street and met halfway through. Neither could move forward, and each insisted that the other back his horse carriage up. Each sent servants for foor and water, and both stayed firm for several days, until the authorities made both of them back up

over a year ago

Nope 3

Mexican Standoff

It refers to a no-win/no-lose situation. It does not require three participants; two is enough.

There's a 19th Century story in Mexico that illustrates the Mexican Standoff very well. Two horse carriages going in the opposite direction entered a narrow street and met halfway through. Neither could move forward, and each insisted that the other back his horse carriage up. Each sent servants for foor and water, and both stayed firm for several days, until the authorities made both of them back up

"

I bow to your superior knowledge!

over a year ago

Nope 3

Mexican Standoff

I bow to your superior knowledge!"

Calm down. Yer still not getting pumped!

over a year ago

Nope 3

Mexican Standoff

I bow to your superior knowledge!

Calm down. Yer still not getting pumped! "

over a year ago

"What I meant by standoffish guys on here was..... there are so many guys messaging all the time asking to meet so when you get one that doesn't keep asking its refreshing, makes you think they aren't pestering every woman on here. It's nice to have a chat with someone without the pressure within a few messages to say yes or no. So that's someone I would prefer "

You just know he's got to be fugly!

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Im too old for games. If i like someone i tell them. Lifes too short to mess around."
i agree to an extent though some folks interpretation of this is ....hi i like you fancy a fuck that to me is an instant turn off sex to me finds its own way so in that regard im aloof standoffish

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Manchester.

"Im too old for games. If i like someone i tell them. Lifes too short to mess around.i agree to an extent though some folks interpretation of this is ....hi i like you fancy a fuck that to me is an instant turn off sex to me finds its own way so in that regard im aloof standoffish"

Goodness i would never say that anyone and ignore folk who say it to me.

over a year ago

One word ..... hilarious !

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Im too old for games. If i like someone i tell them. Lifes too short to mess around.i agree to an extent though some folks interpretation of this is ....hi i like you fancy a fuck that to me is an instant turn off sex to me finds its own way so in that regard im aloof standoffish

Goodness i would never say that anyone and ignore folk who say it to me."

i wasnt saying you were though from reading recent things it appears this is what happens ive always said i meet for friendship anything else takes its own course

Post new Message to Thread