Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Married guys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it just me or is being married a distinct disadvantage on here where guys are looked down on and insulted without respect.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_missknowitallWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

"Is it just me or is being married a distinct disadvantage on here where guys are looked down on and insulted without respect."

I think it’s unacceptable to be insulted full stop but especially so on a site that is meant to be full of open minded individuals - Human beings are judgemental though and a lot of people do have their own moral compass that could be perhaps questioned by others

Everyone has their preferences as to who they are willing to meet but that’s a completely different matter

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

"Is it just me or is being married a distinct disadvantage on here where guys are looked down on and insulted without respect."

Has someone insulted you ?

over a year ago

"Is it just me or is being married a distinct disadvantage on here where guys are looked down on and insulted without respect.

Has someone insulted you ? "

Has anyone not insulted me lol would be a more pertinent question....it's time we had equal rights for married guys.....

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

"Is it just me or is being married a distinct disadvantage on here where guys are looked down on and insulted without respect.

Has anyone not insulted me lol would be a more pertinent question....it's time we had equal rights for married guys....."

I wonder if those equal rights extend to your wife and if so can i have her number, could sort out a wee coffee meet. Who knows where it might lead

By *_murphWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Has anyone not insulted me lol would be a more pertinent question....it's time we had equal rights for married guys.....

I wonder if those equal rights extend to your wife and if so can i have her number, could sort out a wee coffee meet. Who knows where it might lead "

Well said

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Id say the opposite alot of the time they are seen as a diffrent species look at the threads bemoaning "single guys"

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I wonder if those equal rights extend to your wife and if so can i have her number, could sort out a wee coffee meet. Who knows where it might lead "

that's a low blow

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I wonder if those equal rights extend to your wife and if so can i have her number, could sort out a wee coffee meet. Who knows where it might lead that's a low blow "

Exactly my thoughts given your open history

R

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

[Removed by poster at 27/02/19 07:42:59]

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

I think its a low blow but its also a correct one if a persons moaning about not getting treated the same as a non cheating person

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

For some, I'm sure insults aren't just thrown at married men/women. I'm not here to judge anyone, I just choose not to meet attached males.

R

over a year ago

And that's your preference.

But why do folk feel the need to throw insults about married fems don't get a quarter of the abuse married men do on here?

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman
over a year ago

Renfrewshire

Opinions are like assholes everyone has one.

Block move & move on

over a year ago

Im wondering what sort of respect your expecting from women? Are they replying to your messages with abuse? If so just report if however there just not replying, then thats different thing

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Fab would be a far better place if people did not judge other folk. Everyone has different needs and reasons for being here but that handful of small minded idiots will always make you feel like shit.

By *nvercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Inverness

"And that's your preference.

But why do folk feel the need to throw insults about married fems don't get a quarter of the abuse married men do on here?

"

I don't think that has anything to do with being married though. It's a general thing. Men get a harder time than women on here. But that is due to a lot of men on here being complete aresholes and tainting all the nice guys sadly.

over a year ago

Sorry I disagree

A married guy gets slated way more than a cheating married fem ever would.

I'm not saying cheating is right I'm just saying if you don't agree block n move on no need for abuse of any kind

We are all on here for our own reasons.

It's a sex site who are we all to judge anyone.

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

"Sorry I disagree

I'm not saying cheating is right I'm just saying if you don't agree block n move on no need for abuse of any kind

It's a sex site who are we all to judge anyone."

For the very first time..what this lady said

By *xybumWoman
over a year ago

East Kilbride

Has anyone not insulted me lol would be a more pertinent question....it's time we had equal rights for married guys....."

Equal rights?... pffft dont make me laugh! Does your poor wife have equal rights to go out and cheat on you aswell then?

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

Equal rights?... pffft dont make me laugh! Does your poor wife have equal rights to go out and cheat on you aswell then?"

Are you implying there are married women that don't cheat then?

over a year ago

Same old pish that gets very boring after a while.

Il leave it at that.

By *xybumWoman
over a year ago

East Kilbride

Equal rights?... pffft dont make me laugh! Does your poor wife have equal rights to go out and cheat on you aswell then?

Are you implying there are married women that don't cheat then?"

Nope not what I’m saying... I’m talking about his wife specifically

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

People who judge really need to have a right good look in a mirror. Especially on these types if sites.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"People who judge really need to have a right good look in a mirror. Especially on these types if sites."
what do you mean by this ?

over a year ago

Rightly or wrongly married men on here without their wives knowledge will always be judged more harshly than anyone else. I think a lot of folk think if they're lying through their teeth to their life partner and the mother of their children then what else are they lying about.

This viewpoint overlooks the fact that there are some complete and utter cunts out there who have never cheated on there partner!

over a year ago

"Sorry I disagree

It's a sex site who are we all to judge anyone."

well said.... Some folk need to remember this ain't match.Com

over a year ago

"Same old pish that gets very boring after a while.

Il leave it at that. "

Couldnt agree with this more

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

I wonder if those equal rights extend to your wife and if so can i have her number, could sort out a wee coffee meet. Who knows where it might lead that's a low blow

R "

Oh dont get me wrong Rosie and Goodie, im not throwing out an insult to the OP. As you say Rosie given my open history im in no position to judge any cheating guy on here as i was guilty of it for nearly 30 years. But what i cant abide on here is guys that are cheating cant man up and accept that they should accept that most people dont like it and wont be interested in playing with them . They try and use different circumstances to justify their cheating and yes i get it , there can be all different reasons for it , again i have the t-shirt to prove it. But please spare me the pish about equal rights and all the other poor me pish that gets spouted. I can assure you im very qualified to have an opinion on being a cheater. What i NEVER did was blame my wife or other people for not understanding my situation or anything like that. I accepted who and what i was. If the OP has issues with being a cheat or comments he may receive then he has a simple solution, stay faithful. Simples.

over a year ago

Wire in HE DEVIL,

Firstly my wife has equal rights to come here and do what ever she likes, she may choose not too she may already be here!

Also married females get as much attention as single ones where as married males get almost zero success!

over a year ago

I wonder if those equal rights extend to your wife and if so can i have her number, could sort out a wee coffee meet. Who knows where it might lead that's a low blow

R

Oh dont get me wrong Rosie and Goodie, im not throwing out an insult to the OP. As you say Rosie given my open history im in no position to judge any cheating guy on here as i was guilty of it for nearly 30 years. But what i cant abide on here is guys that are cheating cant man up and accept that they should accept that most people dont like it and wont be interested in playing with them . They try and use different circumstances to justify their cheating and yes i get it , there can be all different reasons for it , again i have the t-shirt to prove it. But please spare me the pish about equal rights and all the other poor me pish that gets spouted. I can assure you im very qualified to have an opinion on being a cheater. What i NEVER did was blame my wife or other people for not understanding my situation or anything like that. I accepted who and what i was. If the OP has issues with being a cheat or comments he may receive then he has a simple solution, stay faithful. Simples. "

over a year ago

So correct me if I am wrong is this a sex site or a family values site?

Having a wife,home,family and what would seem a perfect life is miles away from being here.

People are here for sex and sex only fuck you don't even need to like some1 to fuck them if you did prostitute s would be out off business.

And this is a special shout out to the piece of vermin who as a nieve Faber I was persuaded to show a face pic too and then replied I know your wife then blocked me.

over a year ago

I wonder if those equal rights extend to your wife and if so can i have her number, could sort out a wee coffee meet. Who knows where it might lead

Wire in HE DEVIL,

Firstly my wife has equal rights to come here and do what ever she likes, she may choose not too she may already be here!

Also married females get as much attention as single ones where as married males get almost zero success!"

If your a married man contacting single females that you have no idea their relationship history then you need to expect some abuse. For all you know they could be a victim of a partner cheating and emotionally they don't want to go there. Also I'm sure the last thing they want is your wife having a go at them over something you have done. If you are on here without your wife's knowledge or permission it's not swinging it's cheating and trying to justify it by saying she has equal rights to do this is just pish. Deal with your marriage issues in one way or another but don't have a moan that women give you abuse just because your married. Accept the fact they are taking your marriage vows more seriously than you.

By *xybumWoman
over a year ago

East Kilbride

"So correct me if I am wrong is this a sex site or a family values site?

Having a wife,home,family and what would seem a perfect life is miles away from being here.

People are here for sex and sex only fuck you don't even need to like some1 to fuck them if you did prostitute s would be out off business.

And this is a special shout out to the piece of vermin who as a nieve Faber I was persuaded to show a face pic too and then replied I know your wife then blocked me."

Wow... I think you will find it’s neither.. it’s a swinging site! And spoken like a true cheating cunt with any holes a goal attitude! I hope your wife is in here getting her jollies a lot more than you obv are!

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

And this is a special shout out to the piece of vermin who as a nieve Faber I was persuaded to show a face pic too and then replied I know your wife then blocked me."

2 examples of the poor me here

1 because it could be construed as a sex site that dosnt mean people , especially single females, should deviate from any moral standpoint they have on any criteria they use when deciding who to play with. This includes playing with married men. Nothing to do with family values.

And 2 another example of poor me, you sent a face pic and the female recognised you, said she new your wife and then blocked you. You never said she broke the golden rule of discretion and went immediately round your house or dropped a wee txt message to your wife . Her crime was she owned up to knowing you and blocked you. Wow your right , thats terrible eh what vermin she is jeezo

over a year ago

Wire in HE DEVIL,

Also married females get as much attention as single ones where as married males get almost zero success!

If your a married man contacting single females that you have no idea their relationship history then you need to expect some abuse. For all you know they could be a victim of a partner cheating and emotionally they don't want to go there. Also I'm sure the last thing they want is your wife having a go at them over something you have done. If you are on here without your wife's knowledge or permission it's not swinging it's cheating and trying to justify it by saying she has equal rights to do this is just pish. Deal with your marriage issues in one way or another but don't have a moan that women give you abuse just because your married. Accept the fact they are taking your marriage vows more seriously than you."

Lol do you have the same view of single guys who message married women then lol

Ooh the forum views def are an eye opener

over a year ago

Renfrewshire

Vermin because she knew your wife!! How does that work ?

That's called respect

over a year ago

Wire in HE DEVIL,

If your a married man contacting single females that you have no idea their relationship history then you need to expect some abuse. For all you know they could be a victim of a partner cheating and emotionally they don't want to go there. Also I'm sure the last thing they want is your wife having a go at them over something you have done. If you are on here without your wife's knowledge or permission it's not swinging it's cheating and trying to justify it by saying she has equal rights to do this is just pish. Deal with your marriage issues in one way or another but don't have a moan that women give you abuse just because your married. Accept the fact they are taking your marriage vows more seriously than you.

Ooh the forum views def are an eye opener "

No, my view is don't moan about it if someone doesn't want to chat, meet etc because you are married. Accept it and move on. People are here for many reasons and that is their business married or not.

over a year ago

Wire in HE DEVIL,

If your a married man contacting single females that you have no idea their relationship history then you need to expect some abuse. For all you know they could be a victim of a partner cheating and emotionally they don't want to go there. Also I'm sure the last thing they want is your wife having a go at them over something you have done. If you are on here without your wife's knowledge or permission it's not swinging it's cheating and trying to justify it by saying she has equal rights to do this is just pish. Deal with your marriage issues in one way or another but don't have a moan that women give you abuse just because your married. Accept the fact they are taking your marriage vows more seriously than you."

You guys are deluded its sex and only sex animal instincts of the inner self, nothing to do with being married the words married attached etc should be banned from here.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Wire in HE DEVIL,

You guys are deluded its sex and only sex animal instincts of the inner self, nothing to do with being married the words married attached etc should be banned from here."

its not deluded to think its something other than your thoughts on it......i find what your saying to be the words of tge desprate and needy.

I have no intrest in animalistic sex so for me this is not a sex site its a swingers site which is so far removed from your discription

over a year ago

Wire in HE DEVIL,

No, my view is don't moan about it if someone doesn't want to chat, meet etc because you are married. Accept it and move on. People are here for many reasons and that is their business married or not."

My point was you gave a wee dig that those who give abuse take there marriage vows more seriously lol erm that is funny on here coz even married couples go againt there vows as i cant ever remember beeing at a,wedding and the vows included.. We solemly swear to have sex as swingers ( as its ok and justified together) so think vows topic should be kept out of it on here

over a year ago

And this is a special shout out to the piece of vermin who as a nieve Faber I was persuaded to show a face pic too and then replied I know your wife then blocked me.

That's called respect "

No there was obviously more to the messages lets just say menacing and intimidating all that was missing was the brown envelope demand lol and all from a happy Faber could even be on your friends list.

over a year ago

Wire in HE DEVIL,

Ooh the forum views def are an eye opener "

Absolutely not if females are here the guys should get stuck in ....

over a year ago

Renfrewshire

That's called respect

No there was obviously more to the messages lets just say menacing and intimidating all that was missing was the brown envelope demand lol and all from a happy Faber could even be on your friends list."

Oh dear. Thankfully I'm fussy who I choose to be friends with.

over a year ago

Absolute pish kola pubes and good point Mrs wee...

over a year ago

Wire in HE DEVIL,

No, my view is don't moan about it if someone doesn't want to chat, meet etc because you are married. Accept it and move on. People are here for many reasons and that is their business married or not.

My point was you gave a wee dig that those who give abuse take there marriage vows more seriously lol erm that is funny on here coz even married couples go againt there vows as i cant ever remember beeing at a,wedding and the vows included.. We solemly swear to have sex as swingers ( as its ok and justified together) so think vows topic should be kept out of it on here"

Yeah fair play on that one, I didn't mean to have a dig. It was more the point of having a go at females who don't want to get involved with him as he is married.

over a year ago

glasgow

Ok i can’t not post after reading all this

At first I thought meeting married men would be better for me as they would be able to meet at times I could and I wouldn’t have to say no to weekends (which for me even in an open marriage is family time mainly)

However I have now had two partners contact me over the years

One left her partner after 18 years (I’m such so grateful there were no kids involved as I felt sick for weeks following this blaming myself)

The other forgave him because obviously I was the evil temptress and she was hell bent on destroying me - actually met her for a coffee in the end to promise her I was not after him it was purely sex (it was more but that was irrelevant) - as soon as she involved me i then felt I had a commitment to her and can never see that man again despite him still wanting to

So yes it’s a sex site sort of but really it’s not for cheaters it’s for swingers which is completely different

married or otherwise attached men and woman have to realise that their partner is not getting a say in this

One actually has told me repeatedly he won’t fuck with many on here as he doesn’t want to give his wife the festering fab flora yet he’s still here to try and find that elusive unicorn that will fuck him and only him (on a swinging site !!!- come on get real)

So yes OP a lot of people on here will have an issue with you being married and your wife not knowing

I don’t agree with flinging abuse

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Absolute pish kola pubes and good point Mrs wee..."
really your one of those that thinks this is how i think so everyone does.

Do you realize how stupid that sounds.your showing your true colours.

Get over yourself

over a year ago

"Ok i can’t not post after reading all this

At first I thought meeting married men would be better for me as they would be able to meet at times I could and I wouldn’t have to say no to weekends (which for me even in an open marriage is family time mainly)

However I have now had two partners contact me over the years

One left her partner after 18 years (I’m such so grateful there were no kids involved as I felt sick for weeks following this blaming myself)

The other forgave him because obviously I was the evil temptress and she was hell bent on destroying me - actually met her for a coffee in the end to promise her I was not after him it was purely sex (it was more but that was irrelevant) - as soon as she involved me i then felt I had a commitment to her and can never see that man again despite him still wanting to

So yes it’s a sex site sort of but really it’s not for cheaters it’s for swingers which is completely different

married or otherwise attached men and woman have to realise that their partner is not getting a say in this

One actually has told me repeatedly he won’t fuck with many on here as he doesn’t want to give his wife the festering fab flora yet he’s still here to try and find that elusive unicorn that will fuck him and only him (on a swinging site !!!- come on get real)

So yes OP a lot of people on here will have an issue with you being married and your wife not knowing

I don’t agree with flinging abuse "

I think you have summed it all up there, very well put.

over a year ago

"

At first I thought meeting married men would be better for

One actually has told me repeatedly he won’t fuck with many on here as he doesn’t want to give his wife the festering fab flora yet he’s still here to try and find that elusive unicorn that will fuck him and only him (on a swinging site !!!- come on get real "

Now that's love.

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

Wire in HE DEVIL,

Why do you find it acceptable that anyone gives anyone else abuse for what ever reason?

If anyone doesn't want to speak or see a married man or woman then a simple no thanks because of it is the polite and dignified way to do it and the recipient should politely accept their position.

There is no reason, excuse or situation that merits the escalation of abuse.

over a year ago

I don't meet attached men but I would never insult anybody. I just express the reasons why I won't meet and move on. But a attached guy on here wouldn't have my respect. Each to their own etc

over a year ago

Ohh I don't think it's acceptable I just think if he is married and playing without his wife's knowledge or consent he needs to accept the fact he will get abuse for it and can't complain about it. If he walked up to a bar with his wedding ring on show and said to someone "fancy a fuck" then he would get the same abuse and with probably a little violence thrown in. Everyone has their reason for being here but don't pull the pitty me card when someone has a go at you for cheating on your partner.

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

No need for abuse from anyone on here, far too many people take the moral high ground on every little thing most of which should look at their own lives before lashing out at others! On too many of these posts (not this one in particular) everyone suddenly appears to have a Dr or Law degree when in actual fact most spend the majority of the day commenting on forum posts on a swinging site!!

With regards to the married men (or women) I actually don’t give a toss it’s nothing to do with me, I’m not interested in their reasons for doing it that’s up to them.

By *nox.Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

All this "on a site like this" nonsense annoys me just because someone is on here doesn't mean they will overlook their morals. If they want to meet married folk fine if not fine don't feel the need for insults but the Pitty parties are pathetic and won't help.

over a year ago

"Ohh I don't think it's acceptable I just think if he is married and playing without his wife's knowledge or consent he needs to accept the fact he will get abuse for it and can't complain about it. If he walked up to a bar with his wedding ring on show and said to someone "fancy a fuck" then he would get the same abuse and with probably a little violence thrown in. Everyone has their reason for being here but don't pull the pitty me card when someone has a go at you for cheating on your partner."

Let's just say I love and adore my wife she means everything to me....!!!!

What I seek here is nothing that effects that stance.

A large majority of females would love to be in relationships and are on her looking for the same, come on admit it girls.

over a year ago

glasgow

".

A large majority of females would love to be in relationships and are on her looking for the same, come on admit it girls. "

Really am I reading that right

You think a large majority want to be like your wife and be cheated on !

over a year ago

".

A large majority of females would love to be in relationships and are on her looking for the same, come on admit it girls.

You think a large majority want to be like your wife and be cheated on ! "

Fuck no one in there right mind would want to be my wife, fuck no even I feel sorry for her loving a useless lazy bone idle idiot like me..

By *nox.Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

".

Fuck no one in there right mind would want to be my wife, fuck no even I feel sorry for her loving a useless lazy bone idle idiot like me.."

Maybe you should put more effort into her than you do worrying about people on here

over a year ago

glasgow

".

Fuck no one in there right mind would want to be my wife, fuck no even I feel sorry for her loving a useless lazy bone idle idiot like me..

Maybe you should put more effort into her than you do worrying about people on here "

Really need to agree with this lady x

over a year ago

"Ohh I don't think it's acceptable I just think if he is married and playing without his wife's knowledge or consent he needs to accept the fact he will get abuse for it and can't complain about it. If he walked up to a bar with his wedding ring on show and said to someone "fancy a fuck" then he would get the same abuse and with probably a little violence thrown in. Everyone has their reason for being here but don't pull the pitty me card when someone has a go at you for cheating on your partner.

A large majority of females would love to be in relationships and are on her looking for the same, come on admit it girls. "

And you seriously wonder why people verbally abuse you? As the other lady said, you should maybe concentrate on the woman you adore and her opinion of you rather than the opinion of women who don't want to be in with a married man.

By *tew008Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you.

... just sayin

over a year ago

"Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you.

... just sayin"

Ah a fellow worshipers like myself that's nice I am not the only charlatan lol...

over a year ago

over a year ago

"

Glad you agree with me thank you xxxx

over a year ago

Na can't be arsed concentrating on anyone bar myself, give me 1 minute alone with one of you fab ladies and I 'll show you just how selfish I can be lol tee hee..

over a year ago

"Na can't be arsed concentrating on anyone bar myself, give me 1 minute alone with one of you fab ladies and I 'll show you just how selfish I can be lol tee hee.."

Can you hear the stampede?

over a year ago

"Na can't be arsed concentrating on anyone bar myself, give me 1 minute alone with one of you fab ladies and I 'll show you just how selfish I can be lol tee hee..

Can you hear the stampede? "

Yeah in the opposite direction. At least he admits he's a one minute wonder.

over a year ago

Yeah a wonderful minute though, sometimes a bit longer with a gutsful of drink....

Post new Message to Thread