Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Lanzarote March/April

Jump to newest

By *hadwell OP   Couple
over a year ago

berwick-upon-tweed

Thinking of going at the end of March, Looking for advice on best places to go.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Gran canaria.. Way more fun lol

To be honest I'm not keen on lanzarote.. Never been lucky with the weather and find it a bit boring, but out them all I'd chose Puerto del Carmen.

By *rs She DevilWoman
over a year ago

Blantyre

"Thinking of going at the end of March, Looking for advice on best places to go."

I'd recommend a trip up to the top of the volcano. There's a restaurant up there too. Enjoy your trip x

over a year ago

"Thinking of going at the end of March, Looking for advice on best places to go.

I'd recommend a trip up to the top of the volcano. There's a restaurant up there too. Enjoy your trip x"

Always wanted to get up to that but Mr and the weans moaned too much...wanted to hit the beach or the water parks.

By *exy gentMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

Was in Puerto del Carmen last year, weather was awesome food great, a family gig as everything closes at 1pm, but absolutely loved it

By *ob nice but domMan
over a year ago

PAISLEY

Love Lanzarote .. self catering use Puerto del Carmen . Or All inc Playa Blanca Papagayo.

By *rs She DevilWoman
over a year ago

Blantyre

"Thinking of going at the end of March, Looking for advice on best places to go.

I'd recommend a trip up to the top of the volcano. There's a restaurant up there too. Enjoy your trip x

Always wanted to get up to that but Mr and the weans moaned too much...wanted to hit the beach or the water parks. "

That calls for a return visit with a condition that you want to take the volcano tour. The views on the way up are amazing, but spectacular at the top. X

By *anddancer79Man
over a year ago

s/ shields

Going to Costa Teguise at beginning of feb

over a year ago

Las Americas!! Get down to Veronica’s every night! On the mad helium balloons.

That’s the only bit I’ve been to on a stag. They say other parts of the island is lovely though.

Post new Message to Thread