Not to day Celtic to win and Hibs to draw

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mon the famous... battle fever has kicked in

over a year ago

Did think when read this that it was the wrong time of year for horse racing....

By *iscodavieno1Man
over a year ago

dunbar

Well hope it’s a bit of banter but predictions Rangers v Celtic draw and hearts to beat hibs

By *anon6dMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Well hope it’s a bit of banter but predictions Rangers v Celtic draw and hearts to beat hibs "
Just as well you don't bet.

By *iscodavieno1Man
over a year ago

dunbar

"Well hope it’s a bit of banter but predictions Rangers v Celtic draw and hearts to beat hibs Just as well you don't bet."

Ha ha might have a flutter

By *anon6dMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Well hope it’s a bit of banter but predictions Rangers v Celtic draw and hearts to beat hibs Just as well you don't bet.

Ha ha might have a flutter "

no please don't. Hahaha

over a year ago

I predict it being close and i have a funny feeling a penatly given and a red card but to whom .

over a year ago

"Fingers crossed the underdogs upset the bookies favourites today

Always want to see the underdogs come out on top "

As long as everyone gets home safely and no morons ruin it I will be cheering on both the green and white teams

By *iscodavieno1Man
over a year ago

dunbar

So who’s up for a draw and a jambos win let’s have a giggle

By *anarkshirelassCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

I think it will 1-0 going on 6 or 7 lol

Jambo's 2-1 for the Edinburger Derby

over a year ago

Well that was steaming hot plate of shite!

over a year ago

What’s the scores so far

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Perth

pish.

only one team turned up, being honest.

By *heekybarstewardMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Worst we'll play...best they'll play ....it'll all come good in may

By *illy7239Man
over a year ago

Stenhousemuir

Should have been a lot more still take the 3 points though yas

over a year ago

Will accept the 3 points cheers

If it wasn’t for Craig Gordon it could so easily have been more

over a year ago

"Will accept the 3 points cheers

If it wasn’t for Craig Gordon it could so easily have been more "

never a truer word said , we just never got going but only a Sin the last touch off the ball came off Brown or it was going straight into Gordon's hands , so how it can be given as a jack goal i will never know

over a year ago

If it wasn’t for Craig Gordon it could so easily have been more never a truer word said , we just never got going but only a Sin the last touch off the ball came off Brown or it was going straight into Gordon's hands , so how it can be given as a jack goal i will never know "

Are you serious? If it wasn't a Jack goal then you're insinuating it was a Brown og. It took a slight deflection off Brown, I agree Gordon had it covered until the deflection but it's Jacks goal everyday of the week....

over a year ago

If it wasn’t for Craig Gordon it could so easily have been more never a truer word said , we just never got going but only a Sin the last touch off the ball came off Brown or it was going straight into Gordon's hands , so how it can be given as a jack goal i will never know

Are you serious? If it wasn't a Jack goal then you're insinuating it was a Brown og. It took a slight deflection off Brown, I agree Gordon had it covered until the deflection but it's Jacks goal everyday of the week...."

you can't be serious you have just answered what i already said Brown was the last person to touch the ball which by the rules off the game class it as an OG.

By *iscodavieno1Man
over a year ago

dunbar

Ok time for the jambos cmon

over a year ago

Yip , bring it on

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

If it wasn’t for Craig Gordon it could so easily have been more never a truer word said , we just never got going but only a Sin the last touch off the ball came off Brown or it was going straight into Gordon's hands , so how it can be given as a jack goal i will never know

Are you serious? If it wasn't a Jack goal then you're insinuating it was a Brown og. It took a slight deflection off Brown, I agree Gordon had it covered until the deflection but it's Jacks goal everyday of the week....you can't be serious you have just answered what i already said Brown was the last person to touch the ball which by the rules off the game class it as an OG."

The rules are as I believe if the ball is goal bound before the deflection it stands as the player who took the shot . If it was not goal bound and deflected in then it’s the og for that player .

over a year ago

Are you serious? If it wasn't a Jack goal then you're insinuating it was a Brown og. It took a slight deflection off Brown, I agree Gordon had it covered until the deflection but it's Jacks goal everyday of the week....you can't be serious you have just answered what i already said Brown was the last person to touch the ball which by the rules off the game class it as an OG.

The rules are as I believe if the ball is goal bound before the deflection it stands as the player who took the shot . If it was not goal bound and deflected in then it’s the og for that player . "

Yes correct although it must be 100% obviously that the deflection was the true goal if there's any (doubt) it could have, possibly been a goal without the deflection then it goes to the player who took the shot.

I know, I know, all ifs and buts and the goal given also depends on the official persons who gives its point of view after the fact

over a year ago

So what are we all agreeing, was it an OG ( as it was heading towards Gordon's arms ) or is it being given a Jack goal even tho Brown was last outfield player to touch it.

over a year ago

"So what are we all agreeing, was it an OG ( as it was heading towards Gordon's arms ) or is it being given a Jack goal even tho Brown was last outfield player to touch it. "

I'm not agreeing anything, I haven't seen it or the game.

It doesn't matter what anyone says on here, if everyone says its an OG or everyone says it's Jacks goal, The official announcement is made so it wont be changed

By *uriousonetwo OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Should have been a lot more still take the 3 points though yas "

Well deserved and all good so far in lochend

over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Ok time for the jambos cmon "

Olly Lee

over a year ago

Edinburgh

And the bookies were wrong again

By *gag001Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"So what are we all agreeing, was it an OG ( as it was heading towards Gordon's arms ) or is it being given a Jack goal even tho Brown was last outfield player to touch it. "

Are you that desperate for your team to get a goal?

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

I’ll expect Fmuma is to busy celebrating to join this thread yet .

over a year ago

"I’ll expect Fmuma is to busy celebrating to join this thread yet . "

pmsllllllllllllllllllll

over a year ago

Jacks goal, for it to be an OG the original shot must be off target... I’ve asked Pierluigi Collina ??

By *ourneboyMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh/glasgow / London

Are you serious? If it wasn't a Jack goal then you're insinuating it was a Brown og. It took a slight deflection off Brown, I agree Gordon had it covered until the deflection but it's Jacks goal everyday of the week....you can't be serious you have just answered what i already said Brown was the last person to touch the ball which by the rules off the game class it as an OG."

no, the rules state if the person who took the shot and it was on target ( which it was) then they are awarded the goal

over a year ago

Should have been 4 or 5 if not for woodwork and Gordon. 55 is coming ????????

over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Should have been 4 or 5 if not for woodwork and Gordon. 55 is coming ????????"

Looks a distinct possibility

Today a huge statement

Post new Message to Thread