Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Norad santa tracker

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

And he has started his journey

The jolly old man santa has started his day and is off delivering presents around the world

Must be true as norad are tracking his progress live

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman
over a year ago

Renfrewshire

My youngest is stalking Santa on it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

At least Trump didn't pull the plug on that

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Trump prob doesn't even know it exists as its not run by fox news

By *hedevilwearspradaWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

I’ve had to watch it all bloody day - the wee one is beside herself with excitement. She’s not asleep and I’m still sober. If neither thing changes in the next 30 minutes I’m going to greet.

over a year ago

"I’ve had to watch it all bloody day - the wee one is beside herself with excitement. She’s not asleep and I’m still sober. If neither thing changes in the next 30 minutes I’m going to greet. "

Awwwwwwwww I know but it still do sweet! My eldest is starting to doubt...

"Look Mummy, he's in Egypt!"

Silently to himself "Lotta fucking shite! I know my presents are under the bed Maw!!!"

By *hedevilwearspradaWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

"I’ve had to watch it all bloody day - the wee one is beside herself with excitement. She’s not asleep and I’m still sober. If neither thing changes in the next 30 minutes I’m going to greet.

Silently to himself "Lotta fucking shite! I know my presents are under the bed Maw!!!""

Aha! I’m going to force her to humour me and pretend she believes til she’s about 40!

Luckily she is still young enough that she is still entirely convinced, despite my shitbag of a neighbours kid telling her otherwise....

I was proper raging! Not as raging as she was when I clyped to her mum and she got a full on bollocking though!! Haha!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/12/18 21:53:49]

over a year ago

"I’ve had to watch it all bloody day - the wee one is beside herself with excitement. She’s not asleep and I’m still sober. If neither thing changes in the next 30 minutes I’m going to greet.

Silently to himself "Lotta fucking shite! I know my presents are under the bed Maw!!!"

Aha! I’m going to force her to humour me and pretend she believes til she’s about 40!

Luckily she is still young enough that she is still entirely convinced, despite my shitbag of a neighbours kid telling her otherwise....

I was proper raging! Not as raging as she was when I clyped to her mum and she got a full on bollocking though!! Haha!! "

I made my 14 year old leave treats out for santa last night. Wine and Jaffa cakes like every year! He was like ok mum I'm leaving this here for "Santa" (with sarcastic eye roll!)

What can I say I'm just not ready to give it up yet

over a year ago

I was proper raging! Not as raging as she was when I clyped to her mum and she got a full on bollocking though!! Haha!!

I made my 14 year old leave treats out for santa last night. Wine and Jaffa cakes like every year! He was like ok mum I'm leaving this here for "Santa" (with sarcastic eye roll!)

What can I say I'm just not ready to give it up yet "

But was the wine good at least.

over a year ago

What can I say I'm just not ready to give it up yet

But was the wine good at least. "

Yep but one of those teeny tiny bottles! Luckily I had a Christmas stash in the cupboard haha! Santa had a bit of a hangover this morning

Post new Message to Thread