Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Profile tips ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Evening everyone , I’ve been and gone on this site a couple of times due to either lack of interest from people, or wasters sending abuse due to polite rejection , I’ve had a couple people slate my pictures which is also why I don’t have any on anymore (when chatting I send directly through messenger these days) yet I always find myself coming back .

Just wondering what makes a good profile ? What does everyone look out for ? What is it on people’s profiles that pulls you in and makes you want to engage ?

Cheers for any advice x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

Your profile confuses the heck out me, your claiming straight but looking for tvs also.

Your name is M M again adding to my confusion. Dont know how far yoy will get with no pics either bud. I might be wrong with my take on your profile so dont think twice about my opinions bud. Good luck anyways.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

No pics no reply. Simple

By *ade and VanessaCouple
over a year ago

Central Scotland

It just looks lazy. If you can't put in the time to properly fill in your profile then why would I think you'll put in the time and pay enough attention to detail to make me cum?

I look for a blurb that shows a person's personality and what they are looking for and can offer. I like information to match - you can't decide on your height or age I do like a picture or two - personal preference is nothing explicit (do dick pic, don't need to see you penetrating anyone etc) and I wouldn't expect a face pic but a good chest or leg/bum shot is always appreciated

If I met you in person at a party or social or club then none of that would bother me obviously but if you're trying to attract someone based on your profile then you need to put some effort in.

V x

By *MCFUN5Couple
over a year ago

GLASGOW

You are in a shop window - sell yourself, make us want to take you home with us

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Think majority of women or couples are manly after either the pretty boys , stunning looks ,or play boy models I might be wrong

over a year ago

"Think majority of women or couples are manly after either the pretty boys , stunning looks ,or play boy models I might be wrong"

You're wrong. If I was looking for a man on here it would be someone close to my own age, reasonably good shape (no six packs or bulging biceps) a rugged, weather worn face (bit of character) and the ability to make me laugh.

Whilst there are some guys on here with cracking physiques, the gym bod selfie pics do fuck all for me. I can appreciate the effort in maintaining the body but I wouldn't want to climb on it

over a year ago

"No pics no reply. Simple"
this

over a year ago

So very much true ,think just myself finding it rather difficult these days xx

over a year ago

"Think majority of women or couples are manly after either the pretty boys , stunning looks ,or play boy models I might be wrong"

Wrong for me, the men you've described are the antithesis of what I'm physically attracted to.

over a year ago

As previously said I'd be immediately put off by someone identifying as straight yet looking for tv/ts. I prefer people to be comfortable with who they are and their sexualities/interests.

over a year ago

You are...well for me anyway..none of who you mentioned are what I'm attracted to.

over a year ago

I try to state and be who I am

Post new Message to Thread