Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

a bit worrying if your being serious

over a year ago

officially

a lively and fashionable person who goes to a lot of social events.

"one of the oldest swingers in town"

or

a person who engages in group sex or the swapping of sexual partners.

there are a lot of people on this site who use it as a sex site, they are not swingers, my view.

there are couples who don't think any singles are considered as swingers as originally it was couples who sung.

Swinging is meeting for chat and laughter, and sometimes sexual fun.

no pressure you go with the flow

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I mean if it's just casual sex then anyone picking someone up from a nightclub is technically a swinger? Is it a lifestyle choice or a tag for a certain type of person?

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I once got a message from a guy saying all female swingers were really slappers hiding behind the word swinger.

over a year ago

Good answer Horsey. Thanks

over a year ago

"I once got a message from a guy saying all female swingers were really slappers hiding behind the word swinger."

But I'm guessing he still wanted to have sex with you? Gotta love ' em....

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

"I once got a message from a guy saying all female swingers were really slappers hiding behind the word swinger."

Yet he was prob here looking for women! X

over a year ago

Whay about those who enjoy a certain piece of apparatus in the local park... Are they not swingers too?

over a year ago

The irony in one person calling another a slapper on a site like this is obvious. The backward view of it's ok for men to sleep whoever but for woman it's wrong surely should be put to bed. No pun intended.

over a year ago

"Is it just casual sex? "

For some it is x

over a year ago

It is a very interesting scene.

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

"It is a very interesting scene. "

That’s one word for it

over a year ago

I can't really judge. All I get so far is interest from men. Lots of men. So many men??

By *ade and VanessaCouple
over a year ago

Central Scotland

"officially

or

there are a lot of people on this site who use it as a sex site, they are not swingers, my view.

there are couples who don't think any singles are considered as swingers as originally it was couples who sung.

"

All of this.

It's different for everyone I suppose. For years I'd have thought 'keys in a bowl' kind of stuff but it's so far from that. Make of it what you will I suppose

V x

over a year ago

"I mean if it's just casual sex then anyone picking someone up from a nightclub is technically a swinger? Is it a lifestyle choice or a tag for a certain type of person?"

I see it as a lifestyle.

if I wanted to fuck, Fab would not be the place I'd go to, I would go to a nightclub or pub and pull.

I enjoy fab lifestyle, going to parties, meeting folk, having laugh and sometimes sexual fun. Even chilling with likeminded people having chat and even though is sexual content doesn't mean we are under pressure to play

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

"I can't really judge. All I get so far is interest from men. Lots of men. So many men??"

Oh go on judge everyone else does

over a year ago

Yeah I'm open-minded. Just wasn't sure what an actual swinger was as opposed to some one looking for their natural king. Already I'm thinking there is a big difference.

over a year ago

Nat King*

over a year ago

Central Scotland

"I mean if it's just casual sex then anyone picking someone up from a nightclub is technically a swinger? Is it a lifestyle choice or a tag for a certain type of person?"

I think it's different for couples. I wouldn't call it a lifestyle for us - we don't get to indulge that often. Maybe more of a hobby

V x

over a year ago

In my opinion,I would define swingers as a couple who indulge in sex with others with each others consent, either as a couple or as singles. Dont regard singles as swingers, just simply enjoying themselves without the pressure/hassle of a relationship.

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

"In my opinion,I would define swingers as a couple who indulge in sex with others with each others consent, either as a couple or as singles. Dont regard singles as swingers, just simply enjoying themselves without the pressure/hassle of a relationship."

Different folk clearly have different definitions of what a swinger actually is but I pretty much on the whole agree with you x

By *atti JoWoman
over a year ago

Kemnay

"I mean if it's just casual sex then anyone picking someone up from a nightclub is technically a swinger? Is it a lifestyle choice or a tag for a certain type of person?

I see it as a lifestyle.

if I wanted to fuck, Fab would not be the place I'd go to, I would go to a nightclub or pub and pull.

I enjoy fab lifestyle, going to parties, meeting folk, having laugh and sometimes sexual fun. Even chilling with likeminded people having chat and even though is sexual content doesn't mean we are under pressure to play "

I agree with Peter, its a lifestyle choice. Its not soley about sex but sharing people experience. Why there is swinging clubs, social events and play parties.

over a year ago

I've had some amazing times with people just chatting socially and all of us knowing we can just chill, relaxed, talking about what we enjoy, what we like, what interests us, sexually and other interests and there's no pressure.

Do I consider myself a swinger, Hell Yeah, yes I do.

I've been asked, shocked I may add, to go to parties where there is only couples at it and who say its a swinger party where fun may happen as well but no pressure.

Its each to their own and their views

But the downside too many people joining thinking its sex, sex and sex when I have found to a lot of swingers, has put them off as they are interested in more than just sexual fun. Again my view from experience and chatting

over a year ago

Central Scotland

"In my opinion,I would define swingers as a couple who indulge in sex with others with each others consent, either as a couple or as singles. Dont regard singles as swingers, just simply enjoying themselves without the pressure/hassle of a relationship."

I'd have said the same a few months ago and there are a few singles on here who that applies to but for most couples they're an intrinsic part of the scene. Only applies if they meet with couples though I suppose. I think the singles go with the social definition of a 'swinger'

V x

over a year ago

"In my opinion,I would define swingers as a couple who indulge in sex with others with each others consent, either as a couple or as singles. Dont regard singles as swingers, just simply enjoying themselves without the pressure/hassle of a relationship.

I'd have said the same a few months ago and there are a few singles on here who that applies to but for most couples they're an intrinsic part of the scene. Only applies if they meet with couples though I suppose. I think the singles go with the social definition of a 'swinger'

V x"

Some singles seem desperate to label themselves as swingers as if it is a badge of honour, each to their own. For me swinging is about couples who love each other, but happy to see them having sex with others. Totally different dynamic,mindset and trust needed for this, singles only need to worry about themselves. This is me,speaking as a single, who admires couples who play this way without any emotional hang ups.This for me is true swinging.

over a year ago

"In my opinion,I would define swingers as a couple who indulge in sex with others with each others consent, either as a couple or as singles. Dont regard singles as swingers, just simply enjoying themselves without the pressure/hassle of a relationship.

V x

Some singles seem desperate to label themselves as swingers as if it is a badge of honour, each to their own. For me swinging is about couples who love each other, but happy to see them having sex with others. Totally different dynamic,mindset and trust needed for this, singles only need to worry about themselves. This is me,speaking as a single, who admires couples who play this way without any emotional hang ups.This for me is true swinging. "

That's it, different views and nothing wrong with them.

I do think the days of swingers gathering together and putting car keys into a bowl has evolved.

DO I meet couple for fun, yes and sometimes not just one couple.

Have I teamed up with a single female to meet couples, yes I have.

I'm not on fabswingers for sex or just sex, people who know me, know this to be true. I'm on for the swinging experience that I enjoy and always more relaxed with it because of my experience and views but always respect others views on the swinging scene.

Everyone on here will have different experiences and different views and personally I think that's kl and it makes fab so enjoyable at times

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman
over a year ago

Renfrewshire

Don't class myself as swinger, although have visited swingers club's.

Played as a couple also.

But I use this as a nsa sex site, doesn't mean I will just meet anyone though.

over a year ago

"Don't class myself as swinger, although have visited swingers club's.

Played as a couple also.

But I use this as a nsa sex site, doesn't mean I will just meet anyone though. "

I see myself as in the swinging lifestyle but never have nor never will go to a swinging club.

I do admit to going to the bigger non playing socials to meet lots of like minded people at the same venue

By *atti JoWoman
over a year ago

Kemnay

V x

Some singles seem desperate to label themselves as swingers as if it is a badge of honour, each to their own. For me swinging is about couples who love each other, but happy to see them having sex with others. Totally different dynamic,mindset and trust needed for this, singles only need to worry about themselves. This is me,speaking as a single, who admires couples who play this way without any emotional hang ups.This for me is true swinging. "

For me being at a social event recently seeing a very good friend of mine there with one of his friends. Is what swinging is about, sharing that joy with people you meet and connect with whether they are in a relationship or not. Swinging is not about love within a relationship and sharing that, its about connecting and mindset. In my opinion. I think swinging has evolved beyond it being just about couples.

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

V x

What if you start off swinging as part of a couple & that ends? Should both parties stop?

R

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

The people on Fab know there are many faucets to it but if you asked joe public what a swinger was they would all say the same thing , a couple who have sex with another couple or more than 1 other couple. Personally i prefer to see that as true swinging as well if im honest. Where that leaves single people and what or how to descibe them, im not sure. Probably single guys n gals who like fun with different people and no interest in being in a relationship. Then you have the singles that DO want a relationship , so filling time for them until a relationship happens i guess. So many different reasons i guess.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Nobody can tell you what it is because everyone butchers it to fit what they want is it casual sex yes for those who percieve it that way..

is it cpls only again yes for those who share that view

By *atti JoWoman
over a year ago

Kemnay

"The people on Fab know there are many faucets to it but if you asked joe public what a swinger was they would all say the same thing , a couple who have sex with another couple or more than 1 other couple. Personally i prefer to see that as true swinging as well if im honest. Where that leaves single people and what or how to descibe them, im not sure. Probably single guys n gals who like fun with different people and no interest in being in a relationship. Then you have the singles that DO want a relationship , so filling time for them until a relationship happens i guess. So many different reasons i guess. "

Interesting you say there is many faucets yet you define a true swinger as 2 people in a relationship swinging with another couple or more than one couple. What if there are couples on here who dont meet but enjoy the social aspect/ forums/chat rooms and dont have sex with others, are they swingers?

over a year ago

"The people on Fab know there are many faucets to it but if you asked joe public what a swinger was they would all say the same thing , a couple who have sex with another couple or more than 1 other couple. Personally i prefer to see that as true swinging as well if im honest. Where that leaves single people and what or how to descibe them, im not sure. Probably single guys n gals who like fun with different people and no interest in being in a relationship. Then you have the singles that DO want a relationship , so filling time for them until a relationship happens i guess. So many different reasons i guess. "

I don't know if a consensus with joe public would say swingers are only couples, that's obviously debatable and guess what will prob stay that way

If a couple think swingers are only couples then they will generate around couples and think this is the normal.

If couples generate round single people for fun then they will think swingers are singles and couples and those singles may think they same.

If a single joins fab for swinging fun and meets a single person as their first experience then do they consider that swinging or sex, id say that's sex as swinging you have to immerse yourself in all the aspects of swinging.

I do not want a relationship so I guess I'm one that can be classes as, hmmm, indescribable.

As I said, I have teamed up with single females to meet other couples so this can be described as officially in certain peoples minds as swinging, or can it

over a year ago

"The people on Fab know there are many faucets to it but if you asked joe public what a swinger was they would all say the same thing , a couple who have sex with another couple or more than 1 other couple. Personally i prefer to see that as true swinging as well if im honest. Where that leaves single people and what or how to descibe them, im not sure. Probably single guys n gals who like fun with different people and no interest in being in a relationship. Then you have the singles that DO want a relationship , so filling time for them until a relationship happens i guess. So many different reasons i guess.

Interesting you say there is many faucets yet you define a true swinger as 2 people in a relationship swinging with another couple or more than one couple. What if there are couples on here who dont meet but enjoy the social aspect/ forums/chat rooms and dont have sex with others, are they swingers?"

you forgot about couples where either one of the couples lets just say the male, doesn't play and just watches. is he's a swinger or a voyeur and or is his partner a swinger even though hubby is only watching ,

fuck its complicated

over a year ago

When you first join the site,this Swingers site and browsing the interests section and various interests do interest you and you have created quite a list of "swinging" interests.

Surely that sets anyone apart from this maybe i/we are maybe your not thing,maybe you have opted not to list one thing, but you probably still browsed it and yes'd to a few of them?

If you've met nobody or oodles of people,either way at some point you heard about "swinging" and clicked onto this, a swingers site to try,,,,swinging.

You just may be a swinger then?

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

"The people on Fab know there are many faucets to it but if you asked joe public what a swinger was they would all say the same thing , a couple who have sex with another couple or more than 1 other couple. Personally i prefer to see that as true swinging as well if im honest. Where that leaves single people and what or how to descibe them, im not sure. Probably single guys n gals who like fun with different people and no interest in being in a relationship. Then you have the singles that DO want a relationship , so filling time for them until a relationship happens i guess. So many different reasons i guess.

Interesting you say there is many faucets yet you define a true swinger as 2 people in a relationship swinging with another couple or more than one couple. What if there are couples on here who dont meet but enjoy the social aspect/ forums/chat rooms and dont have sex with others, are they swingers?"

Patti, i dont say my definition makes people 'true swingers' its just how i would see it . My view is not more true or less true than others definition.

Your second point about couples who never play and i will stress this point , couples who NEVER play with others but use the site for socialising only i would say are not swingers in any sense of the word. Again Patti this is only my opinion. Some will agree others wont.

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

Interesting you say there is many faucets yet you define a true swinger as 2 people in a relationship swinging with another couple or more than one couple. What if there are couples on here who dont meet but enjoy the social aspect/ forums/chat rooms and dont have sex with others, are they swingers?

Patti, i dont say my definition makes people 'true swingers' its just how i would see it . My view is not more true or less true than others definition.

Your second point about couples who never play and i will stress this point , couples who NEVER play with others but use the site for socialising only i would say are not swingers in any sense of the word. Again Patti this is only my opinion. Some will agree others wont. "

Haha i just read my post back , i actually did say true swinger your right Patti. Maybe not the best way of putting it but said now haha.

over a year ago

"officially

I call bullshit on every reply to this post. I've "swung" and been on fab as a single and genuinely with 4 partners (Peter you'll remember us as the mad.forum couple we deleted our account and starters again)

In my absolute opinion. Most birds even the ones you wouldn't think are up for swinging if they truly (truly) truly really trust you. Most guys say they are and ain't

Swinging is different for every couple. Even if youre a seasoned male swinger the woman's rule rules. C is straight but i don't miss bi shit cause we explore other stuff. Hence its different for every couple.

Its a journey. It really is. I convinced c she was going to enter into this mad world of sex n shit. Her first fuck came in literally 2 minutes. I was more gutted than her.

But anyway.... going waaaaaay back to my 1sy bird when we were 20ish? We did shit... we just didn't call it swinging

or

"

over a year ago

Really didnt articulate my last post well.. just gave vague perceptions. But the point i was making was its different every time. Swinging for me is about opening up a channel. That most cunts dont get. Its opening trust and excitement. I've swung for easily 10 years fully respecting and taking the time to understand my partners shit and the parameters change constantly the more you actually love that person you're with... thats what constitutes swinging

over a year ago

Even that didn't make sense but it's almost Christmas and i knew what i meant and so did santa x

over a year ago

"Really didnt articulate my last post well.. just gave vague perceptions. But the point i was making was its different every time. Swinging for me is about opening up a channel. That most cunts dont get. Its opening trust and excitement. I've swung for easily 10 years fully respecting and taking the time to understand my partners shit and the parameters change constantly the more you actually love that person you're with... thats what constitutes swinging "

Totally agree in mindset but as ive not swung as an official couple I cannot fully in tune with this although I believe I understand and agree.

Every experience is different. If I play with a couple it will be a certain way that it evolves, if the same couple play with a female it will be a different mindset

I have met couples and during chat I've realised that of the couple, only one is 100% into swinging and doing it for their partner, its then I make my excuses and leave. At those times, yes I could have fucked the female but not for me, I'm into the whole scene and want total enjoyment for all, if I don't feel this, I'm outta there

but yes we all not just learn from our experience but evolve with others and makes us realise what we want more and enjoy more

over a year ago

"Really didnt articulate my last post well.. just gave vague perceptions. But the point i was making was its different every time. Swinging for me is about opening up a channel. That most cunts dont get. Its opening trust and excitement. I've swung for easily 10 years fully respecting and taking the time to understand my partners shit and the parameters change constantly the more you actually love that person you're with... thats what constitutes swinging

Totally agree in mindset but as ive not swung as an official couple I cannot fully in tune with this although I believe I understand and agree.

Every experience is different. If I play with a couple it will be a certain way that it evolves, if the same couple play with a female it will be a different mindset

I have met couples and during chat I've realised that of the couple, only one is 100% into swinging and doing it for their partner, its then I make my excuses and leave. At those times, yes I could have fucked the female but not for me, I'm into the whole scene and want total enjoyment for all, if I don't feel this, I'm outta there

but yes we all not just learn from our experience but evolve with others and makes us realise what we want more and enjoy more"

That situation you say is because there's someone at their end going "Mon try this" Mon. Go. Hurry up go please mon try it... you end up there and its forced man. horrible situ to find yourself in and 100% of any human beings dont like that kinda situ. The flip side is under the right compatibility and trust most humans fuckin love experimenting male female or otherwise. We all have kinks. Its meeting your best pal and wrenching them out of each other thats the hard bit. Then you do and end up on fab

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/12/18 04:39:20]

over a year ago

Id say it's defo a chosen lifestyle. We've both been on as singles as well as now a couple. To me its a feeling of openness of being who you want to be without hiding it. Everyone's experiances and what they are looking for is different i think but for us its the free love/ living style we like, from being at parties and just chatting, even just being naked and not being judged,sometimes one of us part takes, sometimes both, but mostly its about not being judged for being a slapper or a man whore, but supporting each other and helping find that fantasy or the fun without being jealous or worried your the next daily bugle . Put it this way it was me being a slapper and him being a man whore that brought us together lol. My husband was messaged on facebook few months back asking how it felt to be with a woman who loved gang bangs, his reply was ' mate where do you think i met her!' Lol.

over a year ago

Thanks people. A very interesting response.

By *atti JoWoman
over a year ago

Kemnay

Your second point about couples who never play and i will stress this point , couples who NEVER play with others but use the site for socialising only i would say are not swingers in any sense of the word. Again Patti this is only my opinion. Some will agree others wont.

Haha i just read my post back , i actually did say true swinger your right Patti. Maybe not the best way of putting it but said now haha. "

Thanks for acknowledging that!

over a year ago

???

Someone when in the park who can go on the swings

then they with no one pushing can get themselves going and onto a great height with people wondering how they can go so high and will the fall off when they reach the top????

over a year ago

Someone that doesn't believe in the constraints of a conventional relationship. Weather it be open or pollyamouris. Lives and love on they're terms without confinement I social and a free spirit

By *ay rickMan
over a year ago

cardiff

My personal view is I treat swinging as I do in everyday life....I never assume anything...always enjoy every second..respectful of everyone's boundries but if they're twats I tell em and don't bother with said people!!!...in wales it seems if you don't go to socials then your not part of the clan..which to be fair I went to 1 at very start and thought foooook this after 10mins n walked out...no effort at all..so had normal night out which was great lol..just enjoy it I say but above all respect n smile

over a year ago

"Id say it's defo a chosen lifestyle. We've both been on as singles as well as now a couple. To me its a feeling of openness of being who you want to be without hiding it. Everyone's experiances and what they are looking for is different i think but for us its the free love/ living style we like, from being at parties and just chatting, even just being naked and not being judged,sometimes one of us part takes, sometimes both, but mostly its about not being judged for being a slapper or a man whore, but supporting each other and helping find that fantasy or the fun without being jealous or worried your the next daily bugle . Put it this way it was me being a slapper and him being a man whore that brought us together lol. My husband was messaged on facebook few months back asking how it felt to be with a woman who loved gang bangs, his reply was ' mate where do you think i met her!' Lol.

"

Brilliant, this made me smile

over a year ago

"My personal view is I treat swinging as I do in everyday life....I never assume anything...always enjoy every second..respectful of everyone's boundries but if they're twats I tell em and don't bother with said people!!!...in wales it seems if you don't go to socials then your not part of the clan..which to be fair I went to 1 at very start and thought foooook this after 10mins n walked out...no effort at all..so had normal night out which was great lol..just enjoy it I say but above all respect n smile "

Think that is wrong,

'in wales it seems if you don't go to socials then your not part of the clan'.

Sounds cliquish.

The swinging scene in Scotland, I believe is thriving and there's tons of small social and or fun parties and some of those who go to the parties don't go to the 'big socials', some do.

I think the big social organisers here are great, anyone is allowed to go to the social, and usually its a first paid, first come thing.

over a year ago

What i find funny about Swinging ( don't really class myself one ) is if people where asked by others not associated with Swinging if they where Swingers most would deny it as it has always had the stigma off a Shameful act especislly for couples who share a partner with others or a Single female who has many partners , but for single guys it isn't frowned upon as most single men go looking for different partners most weekends ( nightclubs ) .

Just my take

over a year ago

"What i find funny about Swinging ( don't really class myself one ) is if people where asked by others not associated with Swinging if they where Swingers most would deny it as it has always had the stigma off a Shameful act especislly for couples who share a partner with others or a Single female who has many partners , but for single guys it isn't frowned upon as most single men go looking for different partners most weekends ( nightclubs ) .

Just my take "

There is a stigma attached to swinging of course there is otherwise everyone would be supplying more detail about themselves on here and full face pictures etc..

People have lost their jobs because there are swinging, even thought they haven't don't anything wrong.

There are a lot of swingers who meet and don't have sex, they have social night together, good laughs and chat etc... sometimes sex will happen, sometimes not.

Personally there are a lot of people who joined or on this site for sex, I certainly, (my view), do not class these people as swingers. I believe swinging is not just sex, its a gathering of people for social interaction and can continue with or without sex and swapping

My take on it

over a year ago

"What i find funny about Swinging ( don't really class myself one ) is if people where asked by others not associated with Swinging if they where Swingers most would deny it as it has always had the stigma off a Shameful act especislly for couples who share a partner with others or a Single female who has many partners , but for single guys it isn't frowned upon as most single men go looking for different partners most weekends ( nightclubs ) .

Just my take

There is a stigma attached to swinging of course there is otherwise everyone would be supplying more detail about themselves on here and full face pictures etc..

People have lost their jobs because there are swinging, even thought they haven't don't anything wrong.

There are a lot of swingers who meet and don't have sex, they have social night together, good laughs and chat etc... sometimes sex will happen, sometimes not.

Personally there are a lot of people who joined or on this site for sex, I certainly, (my view), do not class these people as swingers. I believe swinging is not just sex, its a gathering of people for social interaction and can continue with or without sex and swapping

My take on it"

That's the new take on Swinging , big social events, drinks night every weekend ,cinema nights etc , but if you go back to the Core it was Born out off house parties where people had a good drink and some very brave people indulged in some sexusl acts, ie couple going into a spare bedroom getting it on then another couple going into the same room doing the same thing and so on , well that was my first introduction to Swinging but didn't realise thats what it was Called

over a year ago

Just my take

My take on itThat's the new take on Swinging , big social events, drinks night every weekend ,cinema nights etc , but if you go back to the Core it was Born out off house parties where people had a good drink and some very brave people indulged in some sexusl acts, ie couple going into a spare bedroom getting it on then another couple going into the same room doing the same thing and so on , well that was my first introduction to Swinging but didn't realise thats what it was Called "

Totally agree with this but like everything, evolution takes place and things evolve.

There are lots of house still going on but for a lot of people it only takes a bit of luck to be asked to one and then you'll prob end up at a few.

over a year ago

Just my take

My take on itThat's the new take on Swinging , big social events, drinks night every weekend ,cinema nights etc , but if you go back to the Core it was Born out off house parties where people had a good drink and some very brave people indulged in some sexusl acts, ie couple going into a spare bedroom getting it on then another couple going into the same room doing the same thing and so on , well that was my first introduction to Swinging but didn't realise thats what it was Called "

Wasn't this what we did as kids.lol

over a year ago

Just my take

My take on itThat's the new take on Swinging , big social events, drinks night every weekend ,cinema nights etc , but if you go back to the Core it was Born out off house parties where people had a good drink and some very brave people indulged in some sexusl acts, ie couple going into a spare bedroom getting it on then another couple going into the same room doing the same thing and so on , well that was my first introduction to Swinging but didn't realise thats what it was Called

Wasn't this what we did as kids.lol"

exactly

over a year ago

Just my take

My take on itThat's the new take on Swinging , big social events, drinks night every weekend ,cinema nights etc , but if you go back to the Core it was Born out off house parties where people had a good drink and some very brave people indulged in some sexusl acts, ie couple going into a spare bedroom getting it on then another couple going into the same room doing the same thing and so on , well that was my first introduction to Swinging but didn't realise thats what it was Called

Wasn't this what we did as kids.lolexactly "

So what are we doing now.....

over a year ago

Just my take

Wasn't this what we did as kids.lolexactly

So what are we doing now....."

i'm sitting replying to your post but definitely not Swinging as i'm single

over a year ago

Just my take

So what are we doing now.....i'm sitting replying to your post but definitely not Swinging as i'm single "

But that's the whole point of th ok is it just sex or are you what constitutes a swingers!

over a year ago

Just my take

So what are we doing now.....i'm sitting replying to your post but definitely not Swinging as i'm single

But that's the whole point of th ok is it just sex or are you what constitutes a swingers!"

i guess you need to make up your own mind what Label you want to atrach to yourself

Post new Message to Thread