Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eather47Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Im going to cj,s x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Me. But unfortunately I'm working and not partying. someone has to and I'm off 24/25/26th so can't complain.

L x

over a year ago

Always want to go out and then it all feels like too much pressure to have the night of the year. I usually end up in bed wiggling along to Jools Holland.

over a year ago

Always watch Jools...best program on hogmany by far!

By *ade and VanessaCouple
over a year ago

Central Scotland

Pass. I'll happily watch fireworks from my warm, comfy house with W and be in bed by 12.15am!

V x

By *hekaiserMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm working on new years eve....have zero plans for the evening. It's just an overrated evening/night....

over a year ago

Hopefully doing something with someone x

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

"Hopefully doing something with someone x"

Very non descriptive Cate we like details lol x

over a year ago

"Always watch Jools...best program on hogmany by far! "

Love Jools Hootenany...until I found out it is filmed start of December. Kinda ruined it a bit for me then.

over a year ago

"Hopefully doing something with someone x

Very non descriptive Cate we like details lol x"

I'm keeping my options open honey x

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Glad yous are all having fun again but the topic was "who's all out in Glasgow for NYE" not who's curling up in a ball or watching jools fuckin holland. We posted this to get an idea of who might be out to meet and we really dont give a fuck about jools holland or all the regular forum posters in here that played a major part in us deleting our last account... so...

All the flappy fluffy curly joolsy bullshit aside... who the fuck is actually going out, in Glasgow, on the 31st of January, to have a laugh? We are going to merchant square.

Fur fuck sake.

And you can turn round and scathe all you want again but we've been here just as long as you and just want fuckin action unlike 85% of the forum-fuds on here!

Who is out in Glasgow on new years eve? Get in touch

over a year ago

The same fuckin forum-snobs jump on everuly single post every single time ruining the post with bullshit chat unrelated to the thread topic... don't get me wrong when its a banter topic yous are all great but when folk post serious questions etc its jumped on and hijacked and it ruines the whole fuckin thread. In any other moderated blog that kinda shite would get kicked off. Plain fact.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Always watch Jools...best program on hogmany by far! "
ditto on top of the fact I always see the bells in at home tried going out once it was miserable

over a year ago

"Always watch Jools...best program on hogmany by far! ditto on top of the fact I always see the bells in at home tried going out once it was miserable"

I tried staying in once and it was miserable but can we leave this thread open to people who are going out that are wanting to meet? That's the topic? I don't comment on a mars bar post saying oh i work as a fucking accountant.

over a year ago

Going to CJs, should be a great nite,

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

"Always watch Jools...best program on hogmany by far! ditto on top of the fact I always see the bells in at home tried going out once it was miserable

I tried staying in once and it was miserable but can we leave this thread open to people who are going out that are wanting to meet? That's the topic? I don't comment on a mars bar post saying oh i work as a fucking accountant. "

Jeez.

Well, it seems friends are house-crashing at mine this year for a party. Watch the fireworks from my window

over a year ago

"Always watch Jools...best program on hogmany by far! ditto on top of the fact I always see the bells in at home tried going out once it was miserable

I tried staying in once and it was miserable but can we leave this thread open to people who are going out that are wanting to meet? That's the topic? I don't comment on a mars bar post saying oh i work as a fucking accountant.

Jeez.

Well, it seems friends are house-crashing at mine this year for a party. Watch the fireworks from my window "

Do you think the OP ever got their meet organised or spontaneously combusted reading our replies?

By *imbobaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Glad yous are all having fun again but the topic was "who's all out in Glasgow for NYE" not who's curling up in a ball or watching jools fuckin holland. We posted this to get an idea of who might be out to meet and we really dont give a fuck about jools holland or all the regular forum posters in here that played a major part in us deleting our last account... so...

All the flappy fluffy curly joolsy bullshit aside... who the fuck is actually going out, in Glasgow, on the 31st of January, to have a laugh? We are going to merchant square.

Fur fuck sake.

And you can turn round and scathe all you want again but we've been here just as long as you and just want fuckin action unlike 85% of the forum-fuds on here!

Who is out in Glasgow on new years eve? Get in touch "

Wow I'd love to spend NYE in your company. Sounds like an evening of good banter and bottlings.

Oops. Sorry. Just checked my calendar and I'm not in Glasgow that night.

over a year ago

At a loose end nothing planned as yet .

over a year ago

Looking like its gonna be one with pals down the local in Hamilton

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Jeez.

Well, it seems friends are house-crashing at mine this year for a party. Watch the fireworks from my window

Do you think the OP ever got their meet organised or spontaneously combusted reading our replies?"

Probably identified as someone without a sense of humour and got banned.

over a year ago

Wow they are a cheery bunch

And a happy New year to you too

Post new Message to Thread