Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Bra's

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can I ask why so many ladies have badly fitted bra's? I don't mean that as a condescending question its just that see so many lovely figures and cleavage's but behind its all straps and may one say bulges. I used to help partner buy hers and she said it did help having a second opinion. If need a bigger bra girls go for it, surprisingly men do like bigger boob's

(Just as a point of reference definitely a boobs and bum man and available for any private fittings if needed )

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Can I ask why so many ladies have badly fitted bra's? I don't mean that as a condescending question its just that see so many lovely figures and cleavage's but behind its all straps and may one say bulges. I used to help partner buy hers and she said it did help having a second opinion. If need a bigger bra girls go for it, surprisingly men do like bigger boob's

(Just as a point of reference definitely a boobs and bum man and available for any private fittings if needed ) "

Men also have bulges in their underwear too.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Can I ask why so many ladies have badly fitted bra's? I don't mean that as a condescending question its just that see so many lovely figures and cleavage's but behind its all straps and may one say bulges. I used to help partner buy hers and she said it did help having a second opinion. If need a bigger bra girls go for it, surprisingly men do like bigger boob's

(Just as a point of reference definitely a boobs and bum man and available for any private fittings if needed ) "

It's easier to pop into Primark than get fitted properly

over a year ago

Gotta love a guys opinion on bras ehe

over a year ago

Some men like bigger boobs. Some of us get turned off by them also

over a year ago

Having a good fitting bra isn't about getting bigger boobs?

Christ only a guy

By *MCFUN5Couple
over a year ago

GLASGOW

Love when a post makes me giggle then eye roll lol

M x

over a year ago

Got to love getting properly fitted though especially when the girl is running her hands over you to make sure you're "all" in x

over a year ago

Right cate...that defo sounds a bit creepy

over a year ago

"Right cate...that defo sounds a bit creepy "

Haha it was a long time ago but I'll always remember it. I wouldn't thank a woman for doing that to me now x

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Gotta love a guys opinion on bras ehe "

Agreed

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Gotta love a guys opinion on bras ehe

Agreed "

Oi not all guys are the same !

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

You could buy a bra in the same size for a dozen shops and they would all fit differently !!

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"You could buy a bra in the same size for a dozen shops and they would all fit differently !!"

Shops wear bra’s now that’s confusing .

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

Its christmas, this must the novelty approach on getting a butchers at all the ladies tits.

You gotta love xmas.

over a year ago

No, honestly didn't mean that getting bigger bra meant bigger boobs, ex was 38e. Meant having a helping hand when buying one. And yes men usually are experts on bra's they have enough practice taking them off!!

over a year ago

"You could buy a bra in the same size for a dozen shops and they would all fit differently !!"

Here here totally agree and so frustrating think you have bought the right size, I am a 30 E and can't get bras to fit properly so OP with your comments try understanding the challenges women face...

By *ade and VanessaCouple
over a year ago

Central Scotland

"You could buy a bra in the same size for a dozen shops and they would all fit differently !!

Here here totally agree and so frustrating think you have bought the right size, I am a 30 E and can't get bras to fit properly so OP with your comments try understanding the challenges women face..."

Have a Google search for boob or bust lots of advice on styles and brands as well as how to properly measure

V x

over a year ago

Bee stings here....'Mon the chicken fillets!

over a year ago

oh do understand that's why she asked me to help. she had the same problem that different shops had different sizes even though all said same size. Must admit did enjoy buying her lingerie but always made sure she liked it and tried it before bought, in fact she stills asks me now and then to go buy with her.

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman
over a year ago

Renfrewshire

"Bee stings here....'Mon the chicken fillets!"

Chicken fillets here also

over a year ago

"No, honestly didn't mean that getting bigger bra meant bigger boobs, ex was 38e. Meant having a helping hand when buying one. And yes men usually are experts on bra's they have enough practice taking them off!! "

Taking something off does not make someone an expert. I take a lot of wine bottle tops off, wouldn't say that makes me a sommelier.

Most men haven't a clue with bras, I am regularly asked what size I am and they are none the wiser when I reply 30AA

Of course there are some pictures of badly fitting underwear on both men and womens profiles. But consider that women's breasts can fluctuate in size during the month, if you carry excess weight in the back you'll still have bulges despite wearing the right size bra, and some positions make boobs fall unflatteringly.

By *vcarolTV/TS
over a year ago

kilmarnockish

Just ask a tranny, we can get the perfect sizes right. Just takes experience and a bit of practice.

By *ficouldMan
over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

"

Of course there are some pictures of badly fitting underwear on both men and womens profiles. But consider that women's breasts can fluctuate in size during the month, if you carry excess weight in the back you'll still have bulges despite wearing the right size bra, and some positions make boobs fall unflatteringly.

"

Some positions make lots of things look unflattering, that's why my face pic is hidden.

Any clothing can show off our body shapes and sizes for the better or worse.

By *ustyWoman
over a year ago

inverclyde

Try Victoria secrets they fit you and let you try on to see what suits you...can't fault them in any way

Post new Message to Thread