Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Cock or not?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have no cock pics on my profile - does this help or hinder my chances of getting a meet?

I don’t know why I’ve decided not to put one on, it’s a nice cock ??, but I thought maybe trying to have a little bit of mystery about it seemed better. Also the number of times ladies complain about getting a cock pic instead of a face pic, I decided against.

Thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

If you read profiles you will genuinely find the answer to that conundrum

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Never had cock pics on my profile. Maybe that’s what I’m doing wrong

By *ade and VanessaCouple
over a year ago

Central Scotland

I like the pictures you have. I'm not a fan of genetalia pictires for anyone. Personal preference. I'm yet to see a woman say they love a dick pic though, particularly as a profile picture. There are far better options for that.

There are a few other things on your profile that would put people off but they might also be turn ons and positives for others. Although I can't see many couples appreciating a cheating husband to be honest

V x

over a year ago

Never had a cock pic on my profile and never sent a cock pic and I'm constantly being offered meets.

I'm actually slapping the females away with my cock

over a year ago

Not. Please!!!

over a year ago

"Never had a cock pic on my profile and never sent a cock pic and I'm constantly being offered meets.

I'm actually slapping the females away with my cock "

Cool story dude

By *rand Central CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Obviously your decidion. Having one tasteful one in your private gallery would allow someone you had agreed to 'friend' to see. It's a bit like a face pic... if someone doesn't offer it at some point people may wonder if there is a orobkem - like you're like action man down there. Unlike a face pic, sharing when mutually contemplating a meet doesn't seal the deal - more likely for people to feel a bit put upon if it's shared as an...well... attachment!

over a year ago

Your pics are good

Why ruin your chances by putting a cock pic on public display?

Keep it for the friends you have that actually want to see it

By *n Caiptean MorMan
over a year ago

West coast Scotland

Think it can be quite hard for guys judging the right photos to use. But best keeping a cock photo in the friends section for them to check out.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks. I thought to keep anything private was the best way to go and the absolute lack of anyone saying it actually helped confirms it.

Post new Message to Thread