Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Do You Have A Regular But......

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well, do you have a regular person for fun on here but still want fun with others by yourself?

Just chatting on a few others posts and I stated that quite a lot of the females I have met recently all have a regular fuck buddy that they see, obviously some, once a week, maybe more, once every two weeks, a month etc... they are all different but I'm finding this quite common.

So folks Do You Have A Regular But want fun with others by yourself ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I see only a couple of males who I have got to know on here, built up trust and feel comfortable with them, to see as and when they are free. I'm happier with that, rather than meeting different men every week. Quality is my preference regardless x

over a year ago

I'm not meeting anyone. I have a few men I could call on if I wanted but it got rather boring. Vanilla sex isnt for me and u have to build trust and a relationship for the kind of sex I want. I'd rather go without then go back to random vanilla fucks.

By *loobookMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I have a few ladies i see on a regular basis as and when we are free,definitly my preference as it gets better the more times you have met.all the benefits of no complications or strings but definitly better sex through having a connection and friendship.it works for me but appreciate maybe not others. Of course we are all free to see other people if that situation arises also.

By *ade and VanessaCouple
over a year ago

Central Scotland

We'd love to have a regular couple of couples. Difficult when we can't get away to meet with anyone very often though. It's still the aim though

V x

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

No regular from here... But I'm open to change

over a year ago

I have 1 regular friend I meet for tanned arse Tuesdays lol it's taken me a good few years to find this one. He ticks all my boxes and flicks every fecking switch!

Just 1 is enough for me atm

over a year ago

I'll join the list of people who would like a regular.. Fek.. A semi regular would be good.

over a year ago

"I'll join the list of people who would like a regular.. Fek.. A semi regular would be good. "

Don't give up nekked...took me years to find mine

over a year ago

"I'll join the list of people who would like a regular.. Fek.. A semi regular would be good.

Don't give up nekked...took me years to find mine "

You're a woman and it took you years.. I may as well give up now.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I don't go looking for a regular any more as I find most females usually have a regular anyways, suppose that's why I started the post.

The past 3 females I have met this year, one has 1 regular, 1 has two regulars and another has three regulars so I kinda switch off to looking for regulars due to this. and yes I had fantastic times with the 3 lovely ladies but suppose thats as far as i go.

I have a busy life so making time for a regular is bad enough for me but if they already have their own regulars then whatever time they have free I'd expect they contact their regular first for fun.

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

Variety is the spice of life, slightly different for me i guess as i technically have my 'regular' ie Mrs She D but i know if i was single i would still not keep playing with the same person. Yes its true the connection is better but as much as the fun can be good , the not knowing what the other person is like is far more fun when finding out.

over a year ago

"Well, do you have a regular person for fun on here but still want fun with others by yourself?

Just chatting on a few others posts and I stated that quite a lot of the females I have met recently all have a regular fuck buddy that they see, obviously some, once a week, maybe more, once every two weeks, a month etc... they are all different but I'm finding this quite common.

So folks Do You Have A Regular But want fun with others by yourself ?"

By *ilverhaloMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I did have for a while a couple of years ago, but time moved on. I tend not to have lots of woman on the go at one time. If I'm honest I much prefer a regular playmate as to multiple

Post new Message to Thread