Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Edinburgh Park/Gyle

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Looks like I'll be moving offices soon - just wondered if there were any fellow fabbers who worked out that way and if so if there was any regular "office fun" going on?

(If not... There should be!)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ivi-sirMan
over a year ago

livingston

That would certainly help reduce the stress in the work place

Pity i work down by airport lol

By *eciltheboldMan
over a year ago

the land of neeps and haggis Perthish

Happily come join you at office for fun just say and sure I could justify a visit x

By *olinb1Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Looks like I'll be moving offices soon - just wondered if there were any fellow fabbers who worked out that way and if so if there was any regular "office fun" going on?

(If not... There should be!)"

I'm not far from there I'm in hermiston gait x

By *eefyBangerMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Looks like I'll be moving offices soon - just wondered if there were any fellow fabbers who worked out that way and if so if there was any regular "office fun" going on?

I’ve worked out that way before. The Ritz on a Friday is a good place to meet people who work out that way as it’s one of the only pubs in the area for miles, there’s a restaurant and the gyle but pub pub it’s your only hope

By *tew008Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

I work there now and again, normally once a week.

By *azzle99Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I’ve worked out that way before. The Ritz on a Friday is a good place to meet people who work out that way as it’s one of the only pubs in the area for miles, there’s a restaurant and the gyle but pub pub it’s your only hope"

The Ritz is long gone, but agreed it was a fun Friday night! The best Corona sponsored bikini nights by far lol!

By *eefyBangerMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

I’ve worked out that way before. The Ritz on a Friday is a good place to meet people who work out that way as it’s one of the only pubs in the area for miles, there’s a restaurant and the gyle but pub pub it’s your only hope

The Ritz is long gone, but agreed it was a fun Friday night! The best Corona sponsored bikini nights by far lol!"

Bikini nights in the ritz? When was this? x

By *asis76Man
over a year ago

Everywhere

Switch on your “who’s near” when you start and come say hello

By *cotyt4funMan
over a year ago

livingston

I'm in town tomorrow, I'd love to visit your office

By *azzle99Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

The Ritz is long gone, but agreed it was a fun Friday night! The best Corona sponsored bikini nights by far lol!

Bikini nights in the ritz? When was this? x"

Promo girls, not the customers! A good 15 years ago lol!

Post new Message to Thread