Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

I do solutions not problems

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Now this i have been thinking about for sometime as i am a campainger for trying to clean up Fab off people who are fake + timewasters etc .

So let me run this by you all and see where it leads and all opinions welcome.

Now i post on the Site ( Feedback Section ) and Ask Fab it's self to organise a Social in all the Uk's Capitals and maybe one between london and Carlisle and Belfast, now they open event to any member willing to pay to attend and they have a trusted Representative who attends event and all the people who are Photo verified bring there Id be it driving or passport and they in turn tell the Rep what there Profile name is he looks up the Sites picture Database ( one they have when you get photo verified ) and what you do then is show that you can sign into that Profile account , once you can proof these two things the Site then give you a Gold tick which means you have attended there organisied Social and Proven who you are in Real time.

Now for all who don't want to be photo verified on site they have to proof they are able to sign into Profile account in front off Rep which in turn they get a Sliver tick telling people they attended one off the Events but wished not to get photo verified but site Recongise they are Genuine .

Now for people who don't want to attend Full Stop they get a Bronze tick stating they wished not to attend event and members at there own Discretion decide if they wish to engage with the members or not.

Now i know this won't suit everybody but now the discussion is open for views, so please add comments if you want

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tew008Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Maybe a special tick or something yea but I wouldn’t put anything for other folk as they may have been working or not able to walk, I dunno.

I like the idea though an event verification mark thing.

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

You would have fitted in well in 1930s Germany

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Now this i have been thinking about for sometime as i am a campainger for trying to clean up Fab off people who are fake + timewasters etc .

Now i post on the Site ( Feedback Section ) and Ask Fab it's self to organise a Social in all the Uk's Capitals and maybe one between london and Carlisle and Belfast, now they open event to any member willing to pay to attend and they have a trusted Representative who attends event and all the people who are Photo verified bring there Id be it driving or passport and they in turn tell the Rep what there Profile name is he looks up the Sites picture Database ( one they have when you get photo verified ) and what you do then is show that you can sign into that Profile account , once you can proof these two things the Site then give you a Gold tick which means you have attended there organisied Social and Proven who you are in Real time.

Now for all who don't want to be photo verified on site they have to proof they are able to sign into Profile account in front off Rep which in turn they get a Sliver tick telling people they attended one off the Events but wished not to get photo verified but site Recongise they are Genuine .

Now for people who don't want to attend Full Stop they get a Bronze tick stating they wished not to attend event and members at there own Discretion decide if they wish to engage with the members or not.

Now i know this won't suit everybody but now the discussion is open for views, so please add comments if you want "

Yip good idea but there are a lot of people who are on fab and don't want to go to organised socials and I suppose there's many other reason why people don't want to go to this type of thing.

I think Fab are happy the way its going and are making money so they might not want the hassle of going through all of this as I'm sure as s business venture they have to have it properly insured and pay for security etc...

I think your hitting a Great idea and some ideas should be presented to the Fab Owners etc.. or even on the other forum posts on here which are far busier.

By *exicolaMan
over a year ago

West Lothian

You aren't going to be able to hold a mainstream event in each city for Fab. You couldn't get a venue big enough if you expected everyone to come.

Signing into your profile in front of someone?

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I don't think you will ever get rid of fakes and timewasters on here.

Each person has to fine tune their own antenna and miss marple brain and make their own deductions and even then it's not guaranteed. Just the nature of the beast.

over a year ago

What a lot of faff that sounds like for this kinda place

over a year ago

Some take this site way too seriously

over a year ago

"I don't think you will ever get rid of fakes and timewasters on here.

Each person has to fine tune their own antenna and miss marple brain and make their own deductions and even then it's not guaranteed. Just the nature of the beast."

This

over a year ago

"Some take this site way too seriously

"

over a year ago

Actually not all timewasters are just oen person, some of the, what we call timewasters are businesses, people making fake teen profiles to get guys phone numbers, emails etc,, and direct them to other sites etc...

Any security fab admin put on fab these people will try and break through and work out ideas to bypass them

over a year ago

"Now this i have been thinking about for sometime as i am a campainger for trying to clean up Fab off people who are fake + timewasters etc .

Now i know this won't suit everybody but now the discussion is open for views, so please add comments if you want "

I'm guessing you got organised really early for Xmas this year....or had fuck all to buy?

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

You keep making these suggestions on your assumptions that are incorrect maybe just maybe fab is satisfied with its verification process and see no need to change it for wrongful assumptions

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

You yourself are not verified!

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

I wonder if when/if this user gets verified we dont here anymore of him saving us all from the bogeyman timewaster

By *exicolaMan
over a year ago

West Lothian

"You yourself are not verified! "

Never noticed that

over a year ago

There is a reason i am not verified and that reason being i don't believe in the system , plus like others have said WTF has it got to do with others , still doesn't mean i'm not Genuine.

over a year ago

Now i know this won't suit everybody but now the discussion is open for views, so please add comments if you want

I'm guessing you got organised really early for Xmas this year....or had fuck all to buy? "

fuck all to buy and plenty off time on my hands

over a year ago

"There is a reason i am not verified and that reason being i don't believe in the system , plus like others have said WTF has it got to do with others , still doesn't mean i'm not Genuine. "

Yip.. That's the reason your not verified.. Someone really needs to get laid.. Maybe loosen you up a bit.

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

28,600 online right now

Dont think Fab will give a toss if 18600 of those people on line are fake. There still collecting 10,000 revenues a month regardless. OP your also assuming that we cant spot a fake profile a mile away. Personal criteria and rules of who and when i message has resulted in never being stood up or timewasted. So far.

over a year ago

I'm guessing you got organised really early for Xmas this year....or had fuck all to buy? fuck all to buy and plenty off time on my hands "

Still got the hairy baws?

over a year ago

"You keep making these suggestions on your assumptions that are incorrect maybe just maybe fab is satisfied with its verification process and see no need to change it for wrongful assumptions "
These assumptions that bother you come from the time i have on my hands to view posts from all over the site and not Just Scotland, and there full off posts chatting about Verifications, fakes or timewasters so thats where i base my facts , in the written word

over a year ago

I'm guessing you got organised really early for Xmas this year....or had fuck all to buy? fuck all to buy and plenty off time on my hands

Still got the hairy baws? "

over a year ago

"There is a reason i am not verified and that reason being i don't believe in the system , plus like others have said WTF has it got to do with others , still doesn't mean i'm not Genuine.

Yip.. That's the reason your not verified.. Someone really needs to get laid.. Maybe loosen you up a bit. "

this is why things never move on ?

over a year ago

"There is a reason i am not verified and that reason being i don't believe in the system , plus like others have said WTF has it got to do with others , still doesn't mean i'm not Genuine.

Yip.. That's the reason your not verified.. Someone really needs to get laid.. Maybe loosen you up a bit. this is why things never move on ? "

What a pointless statement that means nothing... You seem to be very uptight in relation to this sight.. Maybe release some of that tension and you will see the site for what it is. This is

meant as a constructive comment.

over a year ago

"28,600 online right now

Dont think Fab will give a toss if 18600 of those people on line are fake. There still collecting 10,000 revenues a month regardless. OP your also assuming that we cant spot a fake profile a mile away. Personal criteria and rules of who and when i message has resulted in never being stood up or timewasted. So far. "

i'm not assuming anything off the sort i am putting across a way off a suggestion on how things could change with a little work

over a year ago

Yip.. That's the reason your not verified.. Someone really needs to get laid.. Maybe loosen you up a bit. this is why things never move on ?

What a pointless statement that means nothing... You seem to be very uptight in relation to this sight.. Maybe release some of that tension and you will see the site for what it is. This is

meant as a constructive comment. "

Again as a constructive comment how do you think things Evolve in this world by people telling people to loosen up and go with the flow.?

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"You keep making these suggestions on your assumptions that are incorrect maybe just maybe fab is satisfied with its verification process and see no need to change it for wrongful assumptions These assumptions that bother you come from the time i have on my hands to view posts from all over the site and not Just Scotland, and there full off posts chatting about Verifications, fakes or timewasters so thats where i base my facts , in the written word "
such a martyr.

folk cant even agree what a timewaster is let alone fake veris lol you really need to spend sometime on you instead of chasing bogeymen/woman pcism right there

over a year ago

Yip.. That's the reason your not verified.. Someone really needs to get laid.. Maybe loosen you up a bit. this is why things never move on ?

meant as a constructive comment. Again as a constructive comment how do you think things Evolve in this world by people telling people to loosen up and go with the flow.? "

Not gonwithbrhe flow.. Just don't take it so seriously..

over a year ago

So if your not bothered about getting verified OP

Why are you bothered about others attending a mass verification social or not?

If your saying those not verified are likely fake?

Pot kettle black there is it not?

over a year ago

"You keep making these suggestions on your assumptions that are incorrect maybe just maybe fab is satisfied with its verification process and see no need to change it for wrongful assumptions These assumptions that bother you come from the time i have on my hands to view posts from all over the site and not Just Scotland, and there full off posts chatting about Verifications, fakes or timewasters so thats where i base my facts , in the written word such a martyr.

folk cant even agree what a timewaster is let alone fake veris lol you really need to spend sometime on you instead of chasing bogeymen/woman pcism right there "

can take that accolade off a Martyr but thanks for the thought.This is me spending time on myself just love discussions

over a year ago

meant as a constructive comment. Again as a constructive comment how do you think things Evolve in this world by people telling people to loosen up and go with the flow.?

Not gonwithbrhe flow.. Just don't take it so seriously.. "

As the old saying goes somethings in life are worth fighting for

over a year ago

"So if your not bothered about getting verified OP

Why are you bothered about others attending a mass verification social or not?

If your saying those not verified are likely fake?

Pot kettle black there is it not?"

i'm verified by the site as being who i am in the pic they have off me and i am more than happy to attend one off there events to let them see me in resl time .

As for calling all non verified people as fakes that i didn't say as my suggestion had 3 levels and the Bronze one left the discretion up to the members if thry wish to engage with those members

over a year ago

If by verified you mean you have sent a pic of a man holding up a piece of paper with your username on it

That really could be anyone?

over a year ago

meant as a constructive comment. Again as a constructive comment how do you think things Evolve in this world by people telling people to loosen up and go with the flow.?

Not gonwithbrhe flow.. Just don't take it so seriously.. As the old saying goes somethings in life are worth fighting for "

So.. Out of poverty in Scotland, the awful treatment of the most vulnerable in our society and verifications on a swinging site. The fight you choose is... Verifications on a swinging site.. Noble cause my friend. Fight the good fight and more power to your elbow sir.

over a year ago

Not gonwithbrhe flow.. Just don't take it so seriously.. As the old saying goes somethings in life are worth fighting for

So.. Out of poverty in Scotland, the awful treatment of the most vulnerable in our society and verifications on a swinging site. The fight you choose is... Verifications on a swinging site.. Noble cause my friend. Fight the good fight and more power to your elbow sir. "

Quote ( Then pen is mightier than the Sword )

over a year ago

Not gonwithbrhe flow.. Just don't take it so seriously.. As the old saying goes somethings in life are worth fighting for

So.. Out of poverty in Scotland, the awful treatment of the most vulnerable in our society and verifications on a swinging site. The fight you choose is... Verifications on a swinging site.. Noble cause my friend. Fight the good fight and more power to your elbow sir. Quote ( Then pen is mightier than the Sword ) "

That all depends on who is swinging the sword.. (mine is more like the pen you get in the bookies )

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

Let’s say for arguments sake your idea took off and people chose option A, B or C and everyone has some different colour tick .... then me with my silver tick arranges to meet Kola with his silver tick and I decide not to bother rocking up, what does that make me as the system in your opinion is to eliminate time wasters ?

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

Why the big drama of a Fab organised social in lots of cities though. Fab just needs to be sent a passport or driving licence to accomplish the same thing though. But they wont , because that will STOP the fakes and timewasters. The saying goes all adverising and discussions are good , even when its bad. So a timewaster tells his or her mates , i made a couple turn up to a meet and never showed, those mates maybe go on fab and pay a fiver to join. Its all FREE advertising.

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

So.. Out of poverty in Scotland, the awful treatment of the most vulnerable in our society and verifications on a swinging site. The fight you choose is... Verifications on a swinging site.. Noble cause my friend. Fight the good fight and more power to your elbow sir. Quote ( Then pen is mightier than the Sword ) "

You can chop a fakes head off with a sword unless your chuck Norris a pen just gonna give you a tattoo on your neck (gas quote )

over a year ago

So.. Out of poverty in Scotland, the awful treatment of the most vulnerable in our society and verifications on a swinging site. The fight you choose is... Verifications on a swinging site.. Noble cause my friend. Fight the good fight and more power to your elbow sir. Quote ( Then pen is mightier than the Sword )

You can chop a fakes head off with a sword unless your chuck Norris a pen just gonna give you a tattoo on your neck (gas quote )"

Thats an absoulate belter had me in Knots

over a year ago

So.. Out of poverty in Scotland, the awful treatment of the most vulnerable in our society and verifications on a swinging site. The fight you choose is... Verifications on a swinging site.. Noble cause my friend. Fight the good fight and more power to your elbow sir. Quote ( Then pen is mightier than the Sword )

That all depends on who is swinging the sword.. (mine is more like the pen you get in the bookies ) "

like that Sarcaism

over a year ago

You can chop a fakes head off with a sword unless your chuck Norris a pen just gonna give you a tattoo on your neck (gas quote )"

But the fake woman here love a nice tattoo.

over a year ago

That all depends on who is swinging the sword.. (mine is more like the pen you get in the bookies ) like that Sarcaism"

Not sarcasm.. Being honest..

over a year ago

"Let’s say for arguments sake your idea took off and people chose option A, B or C and everyone has some different colour tick .... then me with my silver tick arranges to meet Kola with his silver tick and I decide not to bother rocking up, what does that make me as the system in your opinion is to eliminate time wasters ? "
now thats a sensible question ( getting somewhere ) i then would have to say that part would need more thought as i don't have a solution for that bit yet ,

over a year ago

That all depends on who is swinging the sword.. (mine is more like the pen you get in the bookies ) like that Sarcaism

Not sarcasm.. Being honest.. "

i know you was

Post new Message to Thread