FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Urban myths ( or how they should’ve turned out )

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We’ve all heard the local tales large and small that have developed into “gospel” a supposedly true one happened not far from me in the South side of Glasgow , where a guy I loosely knew , with his wife ,put up an ex army friend who’d fallen on hard times , after a night on the booze his wife went to bed and the two friends drank into the early hours where the host crashed out on the couch. An unbeknown time later he wakes up to the sensation of his cock being sucked , in his slumber he imagines its his wife , on putting his hand down he felt short haired head at his groin, , seeing it’s his pal he screamed in anger ...........

“ see the second I cum,your getting your cunt kicked in “

Doesn’t matter if it’s true or not ,makes you smile

Anyone got a better one

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We’ve all heard the local tales large and small that have developed into “gospel” a supposedly true one happened not far from me in the South side of Glasgow , where a guy I loosely knew , with his wife ,put up an ex army friend who’d fallen on hard times , after a night on the booze his wife went to bed and the two friends drank into the early hours where the host crashed out on the couch. An unbeknown time later he wakes up to the sensation of his cock being sucked , in his slumber he imagines its his wife , on putting his hand down he felt short haired head at his groin, , seeing it’s his pal he screamed in anger ...........

“ see the second I cum,your getting your cunt kicked in “

Doesn’t matter if it’s true or not ,makes you smile

Anyone got a better one "

So did you kick his cnut in then?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Moi ? Got my Cnut kicked in ......mibbe

Post new Message to Thread