Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Messaging

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What kind of thing do you ladies look for in a message before you would consider replying?

Guys what works for you in a message you have sent?

Obviously the ladies get loads of messages each day and some don’t get noticed, but I’ve got to the point in my FAB life where I feel like it’s not worth putting any real effort into my messages.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"What kind of thing do you ladies look for in a message before you would consider replying?

Obviously the ladies get loads of messages each day and some don’t get noticed, but I’ve got to the point in my FAB life where I feel like it’s not worth putting any real effort into my messages.

"

I have no idea what works and doesn't work, sorry OP. I do know this if you put no effort in you will definitely not have any results. (you may ask, "that would be no different from now") Keep persevering.. It will happen. Alot comes down to good fortune. Sending the right message, to the right person, at the right time. (with the right pic of your penis don't lose heart.

over a year ago

Always read the profile before messaging someone.

No point if your under 6ft and their looking for 6ft and over

Or your slim and their looking for athletic.saves everyone's time.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

What kind of thing do you ladies look for in a message before you would consider replying?

This always makes me think why place them on a mighty pedastal.

What works for you that sounds like which fable works best to get yer end away. Every person is an individual and I treat them as such. I also very rarely message first and when talking its more likely to do with how the persons doing than thirsting after a bit.

Dont believe all you read about hundreds of msgs a day. When there is hundreds a day it usually coincides with pic uploads or status updates ie bored what or who can I do today.

theres a novel approach you could try.......be you it will attract folk who are intrested in you not a persona that is created

over a year ago

I've found it just seems to be pot luck. Even when you read profiles and follow 'their rules messages are unread or are read and shown as not,or just deleted which I think is just rude. If they have read it then 10 more seconds to say "No my type " isn't alot. But as a single guy you will struggle, I'm at the point where I think it's not for me. I'm no God's gift but the vibe I'm getting is that it's a members only club and your not allowed in. But don't be put off, I have had some contact with two really lovely ladies so they are about just keep trying.

over a year ago

Slim could be classed as athletic to some though. Cardio etc.

I usually read the profile and message something along those lines. Probably a shite joke, which results in me getting blocked . Gutted.

You get out what you put in

By *tsallthesame77Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

If it’s just a hi or a fancy a shag it gets deleted

Anything more I’ll read the profile before I think about replying, if it’s well worded and appears thought out I’ll maybe reply saying no thanks. But sometimes I just think not for me and don’t reply which is probably bad

over a year ago

"If it’s just a hi or a fancy a shag it gets deleted

Anything more I’ll read the profile before I think about replying, if it’s well worded and appears thought out I’ll maybe reply saying no thanks. But sometimes I just think not for me and don’t reply which is probably bad "

You mindless thug

over a year ago

"Slim could be classed as athletic to some though. Cardio etc.

I usually read the profile and message something along those lines. Probably a shite joke, which results in me getting blocked . Gutted.

You get out what you put in "

yeah but a ample man isn't ? See where I'm coming from?

over a year ago

You get out what you put in yeah but a ample man isn't ? See where I'm coming from?"

An ample man could be a power lifter.... athletic does not have to be the generic type

I've got ample friends who can squat the world

By *tsallthesame77Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Anything more I’ll read the profile before I think about replying, if it’s well worded and appears thought out I’ll maybe reply saying no thanks. But sometimes I just think not for me and don’t reply which is probably bad

You mindless thug "

I know terrible eh.

Take for example this morning, had what is not the first message from same profile in this last week or so, with exact same thing, we chatted via here for some time ages ago and were arranging a social I sent a face pic and the messages stopped (clearly not their type which is fine) but then I get a mardy message asking why I’m not replying so I sent a message back saying exactly why not and told them to block me lol

over a year ago

You mindless thug

I know terrible eh.

Take for example this morning, had what is not the first message from same profile in this last week or so, with exact same thing, we chatted via here for some time ages ago and were arranging a social I sent a face pic and the messages stopped (clearly not their type which is fine) but then I get a mardy message asking why I’m not replying so I sent a message back saying exactly why not and told them to block me lol "

Nobody has got time for mardyness! Sure you dodged a bullet

over a year ago

You get out what you put in yeah but a ample man isn't ? See where I'm coming from?

An ample man could be a power lifter.... athletic does not have to be the generic type

I've got ample friends who can squat the world "

and that's fantastic! But if a profile says not into ample men..if an ample man messages surely it's his own fault if the person chooses not to reply as he's saw he's not what that person is looking for. Hence wasting his own time while he could be away dead lifting summit

By *tsallthesame77Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

You mindless thug

I know terrible eh.

Take for example this morning, had what is not the first message from same profile in this last week or so, with exact same thing, we chatted via here for some time ages ago and were arranging a social I sent a face pic and the messages stopped (clearly not their type which is fine) but then I get a mardy message asking why I’m not replying so I sent a message back saying exactly why not and told them to block me lol

Nobody has got time for mardyness! Sure you dodged a bullet "

Probably

over a year ago

You get out what you put in yeah but a ample man isn't ? See where I'm coming from?

I've got ample friends who can squat the world and that's fantastic! But if a profile says not into ample men..if an ample man messages surely it's his own fault if the person chooses not to reply as he's saw he's not what that person is looking for. Hence wasting his own time while he could be away dead lifting summit "

Well of course he'd be wasting his time Goody

However, God loves a man who tries! But yip I know what you're saying

over a year ago

God may..but chicks who he's sent the same message 10 times probably don't

Lol

over a year ago

I’m not looking to get my end away, I’m just wondering what everyone sends as a message as each one is different, I send well thought out messages at times for them to be ignored and it starts becoming tedious or when I open a dialogue I get shit about not replying straight away.

By *tsallthesame77Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"God may..but chicks who he's sent the same message 10 times probably don't

Lol "

THIS!!!!

over a year ago

I've got ample friends who can squat the world "

In Berlin 'ampleman'is the wee guy in the traffic lights, so maybe it's a colour thing and the don't like red or green

over a year ago

In Berlin 'ampleman'is the wee guy in the traffic lights, so maybe it's a colour thing and the don't like red or green "

Haha Ample men run all the brothel's in Berlin as well, I'm sure they're surviving just fine!

By *ade and VanessaCouple
over a year ago

Central Scotland

"I’m not looking to get my end away, I’m just wondering what everyone sends as a message as each one is different, I send well thought out messages at times for them to be ignored and it starts becoming tedious or when I open a dialogue I get shit about not replying straight away. "

It's not necessarily the message then. I'll look at a profile too and take it as a combination as to whether I reply or not. Different for a couple too as it's often a joint decision on whether we reply or not.

Also, could be the most thought out, eloquent message but if his profile picture is his penis then I'm not likely to respond

V x

By *tsallthesame77Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"What kind of thing do you ladies look for in a message before you would consider replying?

"

Hope you don’t mind but I had a squizz at your profile and I wouldn’t reply on the first line alone sorry just my opinion though

over a year ago

Hope you don’t mind but I had a squizz at your profile and I wouldn’t reply on the first line alone sorry just my opinion though "

I don’t have a problem with people looking, I’ve looked at the bit you mentioned and yeah it sounds arsey and I’ve removed it

Could an admin lock this or delete it? On hindsight I think posting it was a mistake

over a year ago

In Berlin 'ampleman'is the wee guy in the traffic lights, so maybe it's a colour thing and the don't like red or green

Haha Ample men run all the brothel's in Berlin as well, I'm sure they're surviving just fine! "

This is very true

over a year ago

"I’m not looking to get my end away, I’m just wondering what everyone sends as a message as each one is different, I send well thought out messages at times for them to be ignored and it starts becoming tedious or when I open a dialogue I get shit about not replying straight away. "

If it’s gettin tedious it sounds like your gettin busy with all and every profile you like the look of. Not a criticism, more a gauge on what might be causing the anxiety over it. As others say it’s really coincidental often, sending a message that suits who you have messaged at the time.

Maybe your completely different with the spoken word versus the written word, I know I am in terms of saying more via the written word compared to actually talking/chat.

There is no set, “guide to” for gaining positive responses, I have no recollection of one specific initial message that lead to meeting folks.

Be kind of self aware is my only tip, by that I mean do chat as if chatting in person, not with this”your on this website same as me therefore I’m gonna fast track the chat to sexual specifics by message 2”.

Post new Message to Thread