Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Phone.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was browsing the forums and under each phone sex heading it was inundated with guys and male parts of couples all looking for females for phone sex and getting absolutely nowhere so it got me wondering is there actually any females on here that do indulge/enjoy it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

I have always personally disliked phone sex. I find it really cringe worthy

Mrs

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman
over a year ago

Renfrewshire

Suppose there will be, for me phone/ cam does absolutely nothing for me

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

Not me

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

For me it’s only something I’ve ever done with a long term partner and even then it takes me a while to be comfortable doing it but I can’t ever imagine trying it with anyone new.

Cam I’ve tried but it makes me even more self conscious.

Leo

over a year ago

Nope No nopity nope.

over a year ago

Nae spikkin sexy on the phone for me

over a year ago

Can be a fun way of spicing things up with someone who you've already met. But couldn't do it "blind" so to speak.

Mr and I used to do it when he worked away for a while. To anybody listening in it probably sounded like the wee guy on the " Still naw spickin" though

over a year ago

(I must be about the only person that hasn't seen that clip lol). No that's the impression I got flitting through the forums, that and straight guys are willing to chat to other straight guys while having a play with themselves?!? Sorry even if I have been tempted it's never been with a guy.....straight or not lol.

over a year ago

Love a good filthy text chat mind you!

over a year ago

"Love a good filthy text chat mind you!"

Haha well let me know and I'll send you my number ??????. That's not quite the same though you don't actually speak on that so not got the same awkwardness.

over a year ago

Nope not into it. Better when he wants to talk dirty in person x

over a year ago

"Nope not into it. Better when he wants to talk dirty in person x"

In person now that I get (can be so hot) but not with a random over the phone that could be anywhere in the country. Just thought this bit to, would be easy to record the call without knowledge.

over a year ago

Did this with a long term boyfriend as he worked away a lot and I also worked for a phone sex line and got paid for it. Very very easy money

over a year ago

"Nope not into it. Better when he wants to talk dirty in person x

In person now that I get (can be so hot) but not with a random over the phone that could be anywhere in the country. Just thought this bit to, would be easy to record the call without knowledge. "

That in itself is just creepy too. Could be anyone! x

over a year ago

With a partner is different to your already comfortable with that person but I don't think ANY of the guys posting where looking for their partners to answer haha.

Curvy, that unfortunately is the advance of technology everyone has a mobile and the only way you even know they're in the country with you is the fact you don't input an international code.

over a year ago

"With a partner is different to your already comfortable with that person but I don't think ANY of the guys posting where looking for their partners to answer haha.

Curvy, that unfortunately is the advance of technology everyone has a mobile and the only way you even know they're in the country with you is the fact you don't input an international code. "

Which is why I like staying off it as much as I can! x

over a year ago

"Did this with a long term boyfriend as he worked away a lot and I also worked for a phone sex line and got paid for it. Very very easy money"

You've just reminded me of a programme on C4 a few years ago about sex phone workers. An old dear in England was raking it in cause she could talk complete and utter filth to the young guys. It was hilarious. She sat with a bucket of wall paper paste and a brush and slapped it about for sound effects when they asked how wet she was

I stopped laughing when I realised that'll probably be me in 20yrs!

Post new Message to Thread