Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Is Fab worth it?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok so looking to get as many Fab perspective as possible?

I have recently joined Fab with the aim of meeting ladies and women, having fun and eventually fulfilling Fantasies.

I have had a few messages so far most of them eventually leading to the same questions:

- Is it true what they say?

- Once you go Black....?

- Can I see your private picture (P.S. It is not a Dick Pic.)

I understand females being specific about what they want "no problems with that"

I don't mind grafting, infact love grafting. Makes it sweeter when you achieve what you want.

My question is this - Is Fab worth the Effort, Addiction, Graft & Time?

It seems like you need to meet every single requirement before you even get the interview (meet). There is no flexibility which is strange for a place where everyone appears so open.

Site Support or not? Stay or Go?

People sell it to me Please?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

No point in having a picture if I can’t see you.

Fab is about what you make it yourself. If you put in the effort you’ll reap the rewards. It also depends on your expectations. Don’t have too many then you won’t be disappointed.

Enjoy it, have fun, go to socials and clubs and be yourself. White guys have BWC it’s not all BBC!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Ok so looking to get as many Fab perspective as possible?

I have recently joined Fab with the aim of meeting ladies and women, having fun and eventually fulfilling Fantasies.

I have had a few messages so far most of them eventually leading to the same questions:

- Is it true what they say?

- Once you go Black....?

- Can I see your private picture (P.S. It is not a Dick Pic.)

I understand females being specific about what they want "no problems with that"

I don't mind grafting, infact love grafting. Makes it sweeter when you achieve what you want.

My question is this - Is Fab worth the Effort, Addiction, Graft & Time?

It seems like you need to meet every single requirement before you even get the interview (meet). There is no flexibility which is strange for a place where everyone appears so open.

Site Support or not? Stay or Go?

People sell it to me Please? "

once you go Black is it true what they say no I dont think it is but thats just my opinion.

Only you can decide if you think fab is worth the effort.

If you feel its an addiction in what way do you mean?

You should never bow down to other peoples expectations we are all equals .

Only you can decide if you support or not and only you can decide to go or stay !!!

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

[Removed by poster at 08/12/18 16:16:41]

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Good things come to those who put in the effort... Go to socials, get known and you will get meets.

single guys outnumber the females, so don't expect them all to fall at your feet

over a year ago

Need to sort out my pictures. I don't have any ones that I am happy to put out yet. Took one in the dark to give an intriguing look. Guess it's not working. Lol.

Appreciate the response and I will ensure my expectations are real so I can have fun.

Thanks,

over a year ago

Appreciate the response, I like your diplomacy. Im sure I'll gain my own perspective soon.

By addiction I mean the constant logging in to see if I've had a new message or replies to any I've sent.

Didn't realise how much of a buzz I could get off receiving a message. HaHa.

over a year ago

First Reply was for Falcon.

Second was for Nawty.

Still learning. Lol

over a year ago

"Good things come to those who put in the effort... Go to socials, get known and you will get meets.

single guys outnumber the females, so don't expect them all to fall at your feet"

I don't expect anyone to fall HaHa. Although that would be nice.

I appreciate the comments.

Thanks,

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman
over a year ago

Renfrewshire

You have only been a member for 7 days, need to give it time

Only you will know if fab is worth it or not

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

As said before you will get out of fab what you put in to it. At the minute you have a (no offence) half arsed profile so don’t expect too much.

If you make the effort you can really enjoy yourself on here through sex meets to organised socials

Mrs

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"No point in having a picture if I can’t see you.

Fab is about what you make it yourself. If you put in the effort you’ll reap the rewards. It also depends on your expectations. Don’t have too many then you won’t be disappointed.

Enjoy it, have fun, go to socials and clubs and be yourself. White guys have BWC it’s not all BBC! "

Have to agree with Falcon.

R

over a year ago

"You have only been a member for 7 days, need to give it time

Only you will know if fab is worth it or not "

over a year ago

"As said before you will get out of fab what you put in to it. At the minute you have a (no offence) half arsed profile so don’t expect too much.

If you make the effort you can really enjoy yourself on here through sex meets to organised socials

Mrs"

No offence taken. I've dipped my toe in with the profile. I think I need to go diving now and make it shit hot. Lol

over a year ago

"No point in having a picture if I can’t see you.

Enjoy it, have fun, go to socials and clubs and be yourself. White guys have BWC it’s not all BBC!

Have to agree with Falcon.

R "

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As all have said what you put in helps you get something out , Now pop along to the Socials as soon as you can cause once you get verified by people who have been here a while you will see your meets will come as people do chat to one another.

You will become frustrated as time goes by as to the way people act or how the site works but you have to rise above it and don't get too down hearted cause there is always someone who will pick you up .

3 main things to remember treat everybody equally , be respectful and finally dont come across as an

arrogant twat and you will get on great and if you can make the person at the other end off the screen laugh well your half wsy there

By *ictiiWitchCouple
over a year ago

Helensburgh

From my limited experience, once you get a few socials down then yes, its worth it. If you are just here to have sex with as many people as possible it's probably not worth it, if you want to make some friends that you can talk utter filth with and maybe hook up sometimes, then batter on. I would just say though, be honest. Fill your profile in making clear what you want and what you are willing to give and READ the profiles of people you message.

over a year ago

Is fab worth it? That really depends what you think fab is going to give you.. For me fab is worth it.. Because it gives me what I am looking for most of the time.

over a year ago

Have to be honest I am new to the site and am verified etc but not really getting anywhere as of yet. I dont havs a face picture up because I only want to show to the people I chat with and who interest me.

But lets see how it goes iver the coming weeks.

By *ade and VanessaCouple
over a year ago

Central Scotland

"Have to be honest I am new to the site and am verified etc but not really getting anywhere as of yet. I dont havs a face picture up because I only want to show to the people I chat with and who interest me.

But lets see how it goes iver the coming weeks. "

Changing your profile picture would help

V x

over a year ago

Central Scotland

Surely for the delights of the forums alone it's worth it?

V x

over a year ago

Yea tbh you could be right. I will change it but dont want to put a face picture up. Thats were I am going wrong I suppose.

over a year ago

Central Scotland

"Yea tbh you could be right. I will change it but dont want to put a face picture up. Thats were I am going wrong I suppose. "

No face pics for the general public here either. I'd much rather see neck down in a well fitted suit or jeans and a tight white t-shirt than a cock being held to attention any day.

V x

over a year ago

Suppose I better go and look out that white top and jeans then haha

By *ictiiWitchCouple
over a year ago

Helensburgh

"Yea tbh you could be right. I will change it but dont want to put a face picture up. Thats were I am going wrong I suppose.

No face pics for the general public here either. I'd much rather see neck down in a well fitted suit or jeans and a tight white t-shirt than a cock being held to attention any day.

V x"

What she said

over a year ago

Feedback appreciated and none offence taken. I am new to this site and am learning as I go ha x

over a year ago

There are a lot of females on here, myself included who wouldn't thank a man for sending a cock pic in his first message. If I see that then I don't even reply to said message. It's getting so old now x

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Have to be honest I am new to the site and am verified etc but not really getting anywhere as of yet. I dont havs a face picture up because I only want to show to the people I chat with and who interest me.

But lets see how it goes iver the coming weeks. "

I'm afraid photo verification doesn't really count for me.

R

over a year ago

R "

Just out of interest what would you look for? Do you agree with the ladies above that dick pics are a put off? Just interested to see what the general feeling of the site is. I mean tbh this was my first profile picture but looks as though a different approach is needed ha. X

By *itness_FornicatorsCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 09/12/18 00:55:38]

By *itness_FornicatorsCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

R

Just out of interest what would you look for? Do you agree with the ladies above that dick pics are a put off? Just interested to see what the general feeling of the site is. I mean tbh this was my first profile picture but looks as though a different approach is needed ha. X"

Dick pics are a turn off. Especially as a profile pic. Beth x

By *eep.Man
over a year ago

Just a background character

[Removed by poster at 09/12/18 03:47:34]

over a year ago

Hi,from my point of view its worth it,ive no complaints and there is not a lot of sites for girls like me ,but the amount of people who ask for a meet without interest marked down,cum on guys as everyone basically says,put in a little effort,and you should get a reward,bye,

over a year ago

Im not sure if this will strike a chord with most or some, but its how things are now.

Used to be very busy in terms of fun meets, successfull get togethers.

Like a lot of people these days, just being busy with work, keeping your job, keeping your head above water is priority these days.

Im mainly knackered by end of each day and the thought of hurrying home,kidding myself i can just click on here and magically get a fun meet arranged all in the same day,lol, those days are over,its no happening and theres a daft comfort in the fact (as a lot of people are saying)im generally not puting in that level of effort.

I still think its worth being on the site, keeping in touch with folks i have known years n years etc, occasionally i will brave it and ping a message to folks new that,after a profile check that i match all they specify,age limit etc.

Messaging is hit or miss,generally because what you like,500 other people like and who you messaged because you like them will be busy with the other 500 messages they have, a read message not deleted is good, a deleted message can be many things,maybe you tick all the boxes but your the 290th guy thats said the exact same thing in your message,good to put the effort into that first intro message.

over a year ago

Ive been here for ages and only recently things have started happening, you can’t rush people. Go with the flow ??

over a year ago

Always feel a bit bad reading threads like this, as it's definitely a very different experience on here for the girls. Very little effort is required to be inundated and (contrary to popular belief maybe) there are loads of good guys who sell themselves well, so you do need to work to get noticed amongst them as a guy. Best of luck! X

over a year ago

It's mint here. Better than Bebo.

over a year ago

Love Fab....

Reminds me that I'm not crazy lol

Having sexy thoughts and wanting to act apon them. Here are people who are thinking the same.

Happy Fabbing

over a year ago

To answer your question.. "is fab worth it?" ..in my best Tommy Lee Jones voice.. "Oh yes, if your strong enough!"

By *eep.Man
over a year ago

Just a background character

I'm here to shag the entire site. In one night!

Ho ho ho

over a year ago

R

Just out of interest what would you look for? Do you agree with the ladies above that dick pics are a put off? Just interested to see what the general feeling of the site is. I mean tbh this was my first profile picture but looks as though a different approach is needed ha. X"

Turn off as a profile pic. I'm 44 and have kids. Hence, I know what a dick looks like.

over a year ago

"As all have said what you put in helps you get something out , Now pop along to the Socials as soon as you can cause once you get verified by people who have been here a while you will see your meets will come as people do chat to one another.

You will become frustrated as time goes by as to the way people act or how the site works but you have to rise above it and don't get too down hearted cause there is always someone who will pick you up .

3 main things to remember treat everybody equally , be respectful and finally dont come across as an

arrogant twat and you will get on great and if you can make the person at the other end off the screen laugh well your half wsy there "

I appreciate your comments.

over a year ago

"From my limited experience, once you get a few socials down then yes, its worth it. If you are just here to have sex with as many people as possible it's probably not worth it, if you want to make some friends that you can talk utter filth with and maybe hook up sometimes, then batter on. I would just say though, be honest. Fill your profile in making clear what you want and what you are willing to give and READ the profiles of people you message.

"

Thank you for your response. Valuable insight and I have taken it onboard.

over a year ago

"There are a lot of females on here, myself included who wouldn't thank a man for sending a cock pic in his first message. If I see that then I don't even reply to said message. It's getting so old now x"

Cock pictures are not my thing. I prefer to build up the expectation and excitement and leave a few things to the imagination.

over a year ago

"Im not sure if this will strike a chord with most or some, but its how things are now.

Used to be very busy in terms of fun meets, successfull get togethers.

Like a lot of people these days, just being busy with work, keeping your job, keeping your head above water is priority these days.

Im mainly knackered by end of each day and the thought of hurrying home,kidding myself i can just click on here and magically get a fun meet arranged all in the same day,lol, those days are over,its no happening and theres a daft comfort in the fact (as a lot of people are saying)im generally not puting in that level of effort.

I still think its worth being on the site, keeping in touch with folks i have known years n years etc, occasionally i will brave it and ping a message to folks new that,after a profile check that i match all they specify,age limit etc.

Messaging is hit or miss,generally because what you like,500 other people like and who you messaged because you like them will be busy with the other 500 messages they have, a read message not deleted is good, a deleted message can be many things,maybe you tick all the boxes but your the 290th guy thats said the exact same thing in your message,good to put the effort into that first intro message.

"

This is useful prepares me for what I am in for. Thanks,

over a year ago

"Ive been here for ages and only recently things have started happening, you can’t rush people. Go with the flow ??"

over a year ago

Appreciate everyone's insight to the Forum I created. I decided after a few wines to become a site support and start to really experience Fab and all it will offer me.

I have also updated my Profile. I'm yet to add any photos as I need to dig out the decent ones.

But so far the experience has been interesting.

Hopefully will bump into some of you soon.

Happy Fabing!

Post new Message to Thread