Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

What's the crack?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

With certain females always demanding face pics before communicating? (Notice I said certain). Even though they don't have face pics up themselves.

I'm fully aware females are savagely out numbered here. But to me some of them set the bar very high indeed!!

This is just my opinion, not here for an argument etc. So don't be spitting dummies out.

Peaccccce!!! X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't have any problem sharing face pics, but I won't do it first. It's partly to check whether I'm attracted to them, but also to make sure they aren't related to me before I say anything inappropriate!

over a year ago

"I don't have any problem sharing face pics, but I won't do it first. It's partly to check whether I'm attracted to them, but also to make sure they aren't related to me before I say anything inappropriate! "

Yip definitely don't want to be being related! Makes perfect sense!

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman
over a year ago

Renfrewshire

It's not a glory hole either

Personal choice here but I'd rather a face pic than 10 cock pics in a message.

I always return a face pic,if there's a mutual attraction then chat continues.

By *ade and VanessaCouple
over a year ago

Central Scotland

They're not necessarily looking for a Thor lookalike to be replying but it's a way to get through the countless messages to find a couple of men with potential to meet. I think very few people meet even for a social without knowing there's at least a little aesthetic attraction going on.

V x

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

"I don't have any problem sharing face pics, but I won't do it first. It's partly to check whether I'm attracted to them, but also to make sure they aren't related to me before I say anything inappropriate! "

This is same for Mrs She D.

Plus she goes on initial attraction , she gets lots of messages so to save time she will ask for a face pic before taking it further. Saves some guys getting wrong impression that by chatting there 'in'. Which then leads to bigger dissappointment later. She will always reply with a nice message back though . OP its just the way it is , you can always use Tinder or POF where you do see face pics.

over a year ago

Woman certainly have the upper hand on here and you’re right, they set the bar very high.

But hey...... why not

Perhaps they do it because they can.

We always like to exchange face pics early on, saves all parties wasting their time.

over a year ago

Good points well presented!! People could have bodies of god's, but if they've got no teeth and one eye then the flame would disappear I'm sure!

Same as sense of humour I'm sure.

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman
over a year ago

Renfrewshire

"Good points well presented!! People could have bodies of god's, but if they've got no teeth and one eye then the flame would disappear I'm sure!

Same as sense of humour I'm sure."

Good point it's a case of 1668

Looks like 16 from the back, then turn run & have a face of an 86 year old

over a year ago

"With certain females always demanding face pics before communicating? (Notice I said certain). Even though they don't have face pics up themselves.

I'm fully aware females are savagely out numbered here. But to me some of them set the bar very high indeed!!

This is just my opinion, not here for an argument etc. So don't be spitting dummies out.

Peaccccce!!! X

"

Not all of us are the same

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/12/18 11:49:17]

over a year ago

"With certain females always demanding face pics before communicating? (Notice I said certain). Even though they don't have face pics up themselves.

Peaccccce!!! X

Not all of us are the same "

Which is why I said certain

over a year ago

I fully understand females asking for pics first , saftey, attraction , related etc , but my question is if you where attracted to the male after him sending you his pic, if he asked you to verifiy yourself by face time or a phone call would you.

over a year ago

Peaccccce!!! X

Not all of us are the same

Which is why I said certain "

Just get on with it then your called drama free. Live up to your name

over a year ago

"I fully understand females asking for pics first , saftey, attraction , related etc , but my question is if you where attracted to the male after him sending you his pic, if he asked you to verifiy yourself by face time or a phone call would you. "

That's a whole other subject entirely

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

"I fully understand females asking for pics first , saftey, attraction , related etc , but my question is if you where attracted to the male after him sending you his pic, if he asked you to verifiy yourself by face time or a phone call would you. "

If they like your picture why not simply set up a coffee meet ? Most females wont give you their number early on anyway. If you meet face to face im pretty sure they will verify you.

over a year ago

"I fully understand females asking for pics first , saftey, attraction , related etc , but my question is if you where attracted to the male after him sending you his pic, if he asked you to verifiy yourself by face time or a phone call would you.

That's a whole other subject entirely "

Very true, different subject but totally connected to post through other females comments

over a year ago

I have a few face pics in my friends only but I always ask for the man to send a face pic first to see if there's an attraction. Then I'll send a face pic in return but I will not hand out my number before meeting x

over a year ago

"I fully understand females asking for pics first , saftey, attraction , related etc , but my question is if you where attracted to the male after him sending you his pic, if he asked you to verifiy yourself by face time or a phone call would you.

If they like your picture why not simply set up a coffee meet ? Most females wont give you their number early on anyway. If you meet face to face im pretty sure they will verify you."

I agree with your answer but ask the females who have had pics from us males + and vice versa that are not anything like the pic they av sent older, fatter uglier ,so face time is a good way to see the person in real time b4 meeting ,

Not trying to change subject just adding a bit off other material

over a year ago

"I have a few face pics in my friends only but I always ask for the man to send a face pic first to see if there's an attraction. Then I'll send a face pic in return but I will not hand out my number before meeting x"

Again i fully understand females concerns mostly saftey related , but i am sure you can with hold a mobile number for either calling or facetime ( could be wrong with the face time part )

over a year ago

I hate even facetiming people I know! My pics are recent, so they'd just need to gamble and meet me to see if they think I'm actually fatter/older/uglier

over a year ago

"I have a few face pics in my friends only but I always ask for the man to send a face pic first to see if there's an attraction. Then I'll send a face pic in return but I will not hand out my number before meeting x

Again i fully understand females concerns mostly saftey related , but i am sure you can with hold a mobile number for either calling or facetime ( could be wrong with the face time part ) "

Your making this more complicated than it should be

over a year ago

"I hate even facetiming people I know! My pics are recent, so they'd just need to gamble and meet me to see if they think I'm actually fatter/older/uglier "

Understand the face time part but with being able to withold your mobile number what you call the male if he requested that

over a year ago

"I hate even facetiming people I know! My pics are recent, so they'd just need to gamble and meet me to see if they think I'm actually fatter/older/uglier

Understand the face time part but with being able to withold your mobile number what you call the male if he requested that "

Nah, what's the point? You can't tell if my photos are accurate from that and I'm more awkward on the phone than in person.

over a year ago

Your making this more complicated than it should be.

You won't get an arguement out off me there you are making it more complicated than it is .

over a year ago

"I hate even facetiming people I know! My pics are recent, so they'd just need to gamble and meet me to see if they think I'm actually fatter/older/uglier

Understand the face time part but with being able to withold your mobile number what you call the male if he requested that

Nah, what's the point? You can't tell if my photos are accurate from that and I'm more awkward on the phone than in person."

But what you can make is a better decision if the person is real or not cause as you know pics are never concrete nor a call thats why video calling to me makes betrer sense but i know that would never materialise on here

over a year ago

This is the thing, the site has been tarnished with fake accounts, fake pictures, dreamers etc.

So everyone has constantly got their guard up, for obvious reasons. It's a shame as it's not meant to be like this. It zaps the fun out of it.

The knock on effect is that people spend too much time justifying themselves to each other. Instead of meeting!!

over a year ago

"This is the thing, the site has been tarnished with fake accounts, fake pictures, dreamers etc.

So everyone has constantly got their guard up, for obvious reasons. It's a shame as it's not meant to be like this. It zaps the fun out of it.

The knock on effect is that people spend too much time justifying themselves to each other. Instead of meeting!!"

over a year ago

"This is the thing, the site has been tarnished with fake accounts, fake pictures, dreamers etc.

The knock on effect is that people spend too much time justifying themselves to each other. Instead of meeting!!"

The minute I feel like that I'm out of here. It's a great wee site where you can chat and meet people. Shouldn't be complicated

over a year ago

The knock on effect is that people spend too much time justifying themselves to each other. Instead of meeting!!

The minute I feel like that I'm out of here. It's a great wee site where you can chat and meet people. Shouldn't be complicated "

From a female perspective of course it is

over a year ago

The minute I feel like that I'm out of here. It's a great wee site where you can chat and meet people. Shouldn't be complicated

From a female perspective of course it is "

Your outlook can be still the same. Take it with a pinch of salt

over a year ago

Your outlook can be still the same. Take it with a pinch of salt "

I only have salt for stopping cramp .

Haha it's all good anyways!! It's crimbo

over a year ago

Haha it's all good anyways!! It's crimbo "

Being drama free is for life, not just for Xmas

over a year ago

Being drama free is for life, not just for Xmas "

We've all had different paths in life sweet cheeks. Being home for Xmas is a luxury.

over a year ago

Being drama free is for life, not just for Xmas

We've all had different paths in life sweet cheeks. Being home for Xmas is a luxury."

You can be drama free, even from afar

over a year ago

"I have a few face pics in my friends only but I always ask for the man to send a face pic first to see if there's an attraction. Then I'll send a face pic in return but I will not hand out my number before meeting x"
same.i like to get the face pics out the way early..if no attraction no point...not 1 to lead anyone on.if I don't fancy you it's not gonna happen.

I don't demand anything tho.

over a year ago

No

By *ictiiWitchCouple
over a year ago

Helensburgh

WOMEN set the bar high? Seriously?

over a year ago

"WOMEN set the bar high? Seriously?

"

he does have a point if you have viewed as may profiles as i have, and a few off them come across demanding ( not all , i make my own mind up as some will find it on here as the NORM ) but i will take it this can be said about some off the men on her too but they would be told they where just arrogant twats by the females but if the males mention the slightest thing about females well 3rd world war breaks out but again i accept that as the Norm for here but again if i don't like it i can vote with my feet but my choice is to stay as i do find there is some good that comes out off the site and at times i get a good giggle plus get to blow off some steam.

over a year ago

Peaccccce!!! X

"

I've had this from guys too, even though I've explained what I'm looking for and also that we're not meeting at the moment. Cock pic and face pic sent (when not requested) and they think they're owed something. Get tae!

over a year ago

Peaccccce!!! X

I've had this from guys too, even though I've explained what I'm looking for and also that we're not meeting at the moment. Cock pic and face pic sent (when not requested) and they think they're owed something. Get tae!"

Yeah I get that. Some people just don't know when to stop pesting!

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

I ask for a face pic because I’m not talking to a cock for a coffee. Some guys behave like pricks and there’s still no guarantee it’s a recent pic just because they send you it.

Some don’t even want a social meet.

over a year ago

I fully understand the security side of things for women, but it also works both ways. How do guys know who we are contacting if their are no profile pics or verified as who they say. Last thing I want is to meet someone who turns out to be some 8ft tall nutter who wants to play with me wether I like it or not. Seems unfair that some 'demand face pics before chatting even though theirs is blank. I don't have pictures because guys really don't have that much to offer, even I agree that one cock looks like another. To quote one lady.....they all stand up but they don't stand out

over a year ago

No"

most honest answer yet and i won't ask your reasons as it is your right

over a year ago

"I fully understand the security side of things for women, but it also works both ways. How do guys know who we are contacting if their are no profile pics or verified as who they say. Last thing I want is to meet someone who turns out to be some 8ft tall nutter who wants to play with me wether I like it or not. Seems unfair that some 'demand face pics before chatting even though theirs is blank. I don't have pictures because guys really don't have that much to offer, even I agree that one cock looks like another. To quote one lady.....they all stand up but they don't stand out"

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

Personally I would rather swap pics relatively soon after initial chat as no point wasting everyone’s time if there is no attraction. X

over a year ago

Yet there are many men expect to meet without sending a face pic but that's ok somehow

over a year ago

"Personally I would rather swap pics relatively soon after initial chat as no point wasting everyone’s time if there is no attraction. X"

Agreed!

over a year ago

"Yet there are many men expect to meet without sending a face pic but that's ok somehow "

Well obviously that's just weird

over a year ago

"I have a few face pics in my friends only but I always ask for the man to send a face pic first to see if there's an attraction. Then I'll send a face pic in return but I will not hand out my number before meeting x

Again i fully understand females concerns mostly saftey related , but i am sure you can with hold a mobile number for either calling or facetime ( could be wrong with the face time part ) "

Maybe but I still wouldn't even do face time. I don't do cam and if there was another source of messaging then I'd rather give my Kik x

over a year ago

"I have a few face pics in my friends only but I always ask for the man to send a face pic first to see if there's an attraction. Then I'll send a face pic in return but I will not hand out my number before meeting xsame.i like to get the face pics out the way early..if no attraction no point...not 1 to lead anyone on.if I don't fancy you it's not gonna happen.

I don't demand anything tho. "

Definitely! I don't expect anything either x

Post new Message to Thread