Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

On channel 4 now,,,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

I love it. Can only watch it when my daughter isn’t around. I think it’s interesting when they give the facts about why we find certain parts attractive.

Guy with a big cock was first to be rejected this week.

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

"I love it. Can only watch it when my daughter isn’t around. I think it’s interesting when they give the facts about why we find certain parts attractive.

Guy with a big cock was first to be rejected this week. "

I just wonder how after appearing on the show they can go back to work afterwards lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I love it. Can only watch it when my daughter isn’t around. I think it’s interesting when they give the facts about why we find certain parts attractive.

I just wonder how after appearing on the show they can go back to work afterwards lol"

I’m the same, always wondered how they can go about normal life after baring all on tv!

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

I just wonder how after appearing on the show they can go back to work afterwards lol

I’m the same, always wondered how they can go about normal life after baring all on tv! "

Must be some serious piss taking going on

By *esssDanMan
over a year ago

Dundee

Depends on if you're the guy with the big cock or not...

I do enjoy the show, though I don't watch it often. Delightfully trashy

By *ab timeWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

I’m the same, always wondered how they can go about normal life after baring all on tv!

Must be some serious piss taking going on "

I have only watched it a couple of times. Going back to work will be interesting for them.

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

I have only watched it a couple of times. Going back to work will be interesting for them. "

And the neighbours

By *ab timeWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

I have only watched it a couple of times. Going back to work will be interesting for them.

And the neighbours "

That’s true

Post new Message to Thread