Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Advice cjs Christmas party 15 th

Jump to newest

By *haring is caring ABC OP   Couple
over a year ago

near edinburgh/borders

Anyway who’s hitting Cjs for Christmas night 15th ? I really want to go but using crutches and in aircast boot would or should I make it advisable to go and feel like non sexy and look stupid or a definite no no ? as I’m a bit embarrassed about it but really don’t want to miss out either opinions please lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/12/18 18:34:23]

over a year ago

"Anyway who’s hitting Cjs for Christmas night 15th ? I really want to go but using crutches and in aircast boot would or should I make it advisable to go and feel like non sexy and look stupid or a definite no no ? as I’m a bit embarrassed about it but really don’t want to miss out either opinions please lol "

It’s something that is out of your control, you shouldn’t feel embarrassed. You won’t look stupid and I don’t doubt you’ll still look appealing, aircast boot or not. Though if it does really bother you, you can always wear a maxi/floor length dress to make it less noticeable (assuming this is the female posting haha).

By *hatsmynameagainCouple
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Im sure it would be fine, but as CJ's can get really crowded you need to think if you would be ok getting knocked or bumped into.

Mr

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Anyway who’s hitting Cjs for Christmas night 15th ? I really want to go but using crutches and in aircast boot would or should I make it advisable to go and feel like non sexy and look stupid or a definite no no ? as I’m a bit embarrassed about it but really don’t want to miss out either opinions please lol "

Don’t think you’d look stupid but the stairs may prove difficult for you... also remember it will be a busier night

K x

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Im sure you will be fine. Decorate the boot with tinsel and arrive early to get a soft seat.x

over a year ago

We have booked for our first visit

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

It will be mobbed so if you’re on crutches it may well be difficult to get around

Mrs

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

I tore my calf muscle on the dance floor at CJs!

I’m going this year!

over a year ago

near edinburgh/borders

"It will be mobbed so if you’re on crutches it may well be difficult to get around

Mrs"

was thinking that x

over a year ago

near edinburgh/borders

"Im sure you will be fine. Decorate the boot with tinsel and arrive early to get a soft seat.x"
haha that be funny x

over a year ago

near edinburgh/borders

"I tore my calf muscle on the dance floor at CJs!

I’m going this year! "

ouch don’t be doing any damage this year x

over a year ago

near edinburgh/borders

"Anyway who’s hitting Cjs for Christmas night 15th ? I really want to go but using crutches and in aircast boot would or should I make it advisable to go and feel like non sexy and look stupid or a definite no no ? as I’m a bit embarrassed about it but really don’t want to miss out either opinions please lol

Lol yup F and good idea but I just don’t no think maybe need to be one I need to miss out

It’s something that is out of your control, you shouldn’t feel embarrassed. You won’t look stupid and I don’t doubt you’ll still look appealing, aircast boot or not. Though if it does really bother you, you can always wear a maxi/floor length dress to make it less noticeable (assuming this is the female posting haha). "

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

Forget about it being busy , everyone will respect you are slightly incapacitated and will go out their way to assist you, whether that means carrying you up stairs for fun or simply offering you a seat. If you really want to go dont let a wee air cast or whatever stop you. Get yourself dolled up and go enjoy yourself. Thats an order from He Devil himself , and i rarely order people to do things . GO HAVE SOME FUN xx

over a year ago

near edinburgh/borders

"Forget about it being busy , everyone will respect you are slightly incapacitated and will go out their way to assist you, whether that means carrying you up stairs for fun or simply offering you a seat. If you really want to go dont let a wee air cast or whatever stop you. Get yourself dolled up and go enjoy yourself. Thats an order from He Devil himself , and i rarely order people to do things . GO HAVE SOME FUN xx "
haha that’s me told I no I should already Been offerd few kiddy backs lol

Just worry what folk would say too but that’s just what I’m like x thanks

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

"Forget about it being busy , everyone will respect you are slightly incapacitated and will go out their way to assist you, whether that means carrying you up stairs for fun or simply offering you a seat. If you really want to go dont let a wee air cast or whatever stop you. Get yourself dolled up and go enjoy yourself. Thats an order from He Devil himself , and i rarely order people to do things . GO HAVE SOME FUN xx haha that’s me told I no I should already Been offerd few kiddy backs lol

Just worry what folk would say too but that’s just what I’m like x thanks "

I’m sure most of us will be curious as to how you hurt yourself. You’ll be guaranteed a seat and maybe even a few kisses. It is Christmas after all.

over a year ago

near edinburgh/borders

"Forget about it being busy , everyone will respect you are slightly incapacitated and will go out their way to assist you, whether that means carrying you up stairs for fun or simply offering you a seat. If you really want to go dont let a wee air cast or whatever stop you. Get yourself dolled up and go enjoy yourself. Thats an order from He Devil himself , and i rarely order people to do things . GO HAVE SOME FUN xx haha that’s me told I no I should already Been offerd few kiddy backs lol

Just worry what folk would say too but that’s just what I’m like x thanks

I’m sure most of us will be curious as to how you hurt yourself. You’ll be guaranteed a seat and maybe even a few kisses. It is Christmas after all. "

aw that’s cute thanks yeh still not 100% sure I can make the 15th but definitely new year one even if i have crutch and boot lol x

over a year ago

Awww poor you. Those stairs are a killer in heels never mind crutches.

Good luck OP.

over a year ago

Think I may also try to attend. Xx

over a year ago

near edinburgh/borders

"Awww poor you. Those stairs are a killer in heels never mind crutches.

Good luck OP. "

I no exactly so think save it for new year one

over a year ago

Wait till your fully recovered x

Post new Message to Thread