Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Being Daddy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Oh my god. What is that all about being asked to be someone’s daddy in role play. Boak lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If your an older gent and the lady in question is about the age if your kids and is into spanking etc

What’s the problem

If it’s a nappy wearing I’ve shit myself scenario then Yes you have my sympathy

over a year ago

"If your an older gent and the lady in question is about the age if your kids and is into spanking etc

What’s the problem

If it’s a nappy wearing I’ve shit myself scenario then Yes you have my sympathy "

. . Agreed

OP if you cannot work Out why a female asks you to be her Daddy in roleplay and what she requires then she is not for you and you are most certainly not for her. There's a certain limit to what I'll go to but each to their own. Your on here for your own enjoyment and company of others enjoyment so only do what you feel right

Feck this, that reminds me I've just gonna changed my status

over a year ago

"If your an older gent and the lady in question is about the age if your kids and is into spanking etc

What’s the problem

If it’s a nappy wearing I’ve shit myself scenario then Yes you have my sympathy . . Agreed

OP if you cannot work Out why a female asks you to be her Daddy in roleplay and what she requires then she is not for you and you are most certainly not for her. There's a certain limit to what I'll go to but each to their own. Your on here for your own enjoyment and company of others enjoyment so only do what you feel right

Feck this, that reminds me I've just gonna changed my status "

I agree with Peter. Daddy role play only works if it works!!! If it doesn't feel right then it isn't . I used to have that kind if fun with a guy I knew. Wouldn't have done it with any one else tho

By *ictiiWitchCouple
over a year ago

Helensburgh

What’s the problem

If it’s a nappy wearing I’ve shit myself scenario then Yes you have my sympathy . . Agreed

Feck this, that reminds me I've just gonna changed my status "

Basically this.

I might add that i'm not of the "who's your daddy?" persuasion and if someone does do it to me I just tell them who my Daddy is.

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman
over a year ago

Renfrewshire

This is something that revolts me. Love roleplay but daddy/daughter is just a no no

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"This is something that revolts me. Love roleplay but daddy/daughter is just a no no "

Yeah me too mummy

over a year ago

"This is something that revolts me. Love roleplay but daddy/daughter is just a no no

Yeah me too mummy "

Pmsl

He said that, no me

over a year ago

Renfrewshire

"This is something that revolts me. Love roleplay but daddy/daughter is just a no no

Yeah me too mummy "

Lol

over a year ago

Renfrewshire

Yeah me too mummy

Pmsl

He said that, no me "

Think you two boys need to go over the teachers knee

over a year ago

"This is something that revolts me. Love roleplay but daddy/daughter is just a no no "
agreed

Whole things creepy

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Older woman to a guy is a cougar..

Older man to a girl is... Daddy roleplay

... Or have I misunderstood

over a year ago

"Oh my god. What is that all about being asked to be someone’s daddy in role play. Boak lol "

Each to their own. Personally I find it incredibly hot.

over a year ago

"Older woman to a guy is a cougar..

... Or have I misunderstood "

No, you're pretty far off the mark there I'm afraid. Two different things. Daddy/daughter, mummy/son, etc is a dynamic in bdsm play.

over a year ago

Gives me the boak big time.

over a year ago

"Older woman to a guy is a cougar..

... Or have I misunderstood

No, you're pretty far off the mark there I'm afraid. Two different things. Daddy/daughter, mummy/son, etc is a dynamic in bdsm play."

Older man to a younger girl is just that, nothing else. It's it dynamic in bdsm play but not conditional as that's never entered my head during this type of role play fun. For me The daddy role play comes into it if there's an interest fir that from one of the partners and then the other is stimulated into the role play. In the past year I've had some fun with some younger females. One wanted to have naughty fun with the older experienced man and the other wanted a role play situation

Ffs who am I to argue. I asked Bunkie fir advice anyways and he said just go with it but lose the grandpappy flap cap

Post new Message to Thread