Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Fuck You Thursday

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Time to have a good old rant.. It's cathartic for you and amusing for others.. I was waiting for a delivery. The time slot was between 11:55 and 12:55 I arrived home at 11:51 and the bastard had been, left a message and gone... AAAARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH.

Rant away folks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eep.Man
over a year ago

Just a background character

"Time to have a good old rant.. It's cathartic for you and amusing for others.. I was waiting for a delivery. The time slot was between 11:55 and 12:55 I arrived home at 11:51 and the bastard had been, left a message and gone... AAAARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH.

Rant away folks. "

He's prob pumping a fabber in the next street right now

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Came up to Dundee to tile a house and there's no even a bath fitted yet. Need to go back home now ffs

over a year ago

Arseholes on the school run who would rather block roads than park their cars, get out and walk their kids into school.

Move you lazy fucks!

By *tew008Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Arseholes on the school run who would rather block roads than park their cars, get out and walk their kids into school.

Move you lazy fucks!"

Drives me crazy as well. Wish I had some kinda monster truck with a cow catcher at points, then you remember society and shit.

By *tew008Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Arseholes on the school run who would rather block roads than park their cars, get out and walk their kids into school.

Move you lazy fucks!"

Drives me crazy as well. Wish I had some kinda monster truck with a cow catcher at points, then you remember society and shit.

over a year ago

Anyone recommend a radio channel that aghhhh, has no feckin Christmas tunes on, please please

over a year ago

"Anyone recommend a radio channel that aghhhh, has no feckin Christmas tunes on, please please "

Absolute radio 90s hasn't played any yet that I have heard.

By *tew008Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Anyone recommend a radio channel that aghhhh, has no feckin Christmas tunes on, please please "

Nope even kerrang has Christmas rock tunes.

over a year ago

"Anyone recommend a radio channel that aghhhh, has no feckin Christmas tunes on, please please

Absolute radio 90s hasn't played any yet that I have heard. "

By *ictiiWitchCouple
over a year ago

Helensburgh

Itunes

By *ictiiWitchCouple
over a year ago

Helensburgh

I think we could write a blues song out of this thread..

By *ickygirl41Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I don't have a specific rant but today, people are rippin' ma knittin' home time can't come soon enough.

By *ictiiWitchCouple
over a year ago

Helensburgh

Lego. Fuck you Lego. I hate you, I hate your tiny pieces, I hate your ability to end up everywhere, I hate it when I find you in my shoes and I REALLY hate trying to tidy you up. Fuck you, fuck you and fuck the people who invented you.

over a year ago

"Lego. Fuck you Lego. I hate you, I hate your tiny pieces, I hate your ability to end up everywhere, I hate it when I find you in my shoes and I REALLY hate trying to tidy you up. Fuck you, fuck you and fuck the people who invented you. "

And breathe.... Don't you feel better.

over a year ago

"Lego. Fuck you Lego. I hate you, I hate your tiny pieces, I hate your ability to end up everywhere, I hate it when I find you in my shoes and I REALLY hate trying to tidy you up. Fuck you, fuck you and fuck the people who invented you. "

Amazing!!! thought I was the only one did this.

over a year ago

Still not as bad as standing barefoot on a plastic stegofuckingsaurus!

By *rgoodnbadMan
over a year ago

greenock

"Anyone recommend a radio channel that aghhhh, has no feckin Christmas tunes on, please please

Absolute radio 90s hasn't played any yet that I have heard. "

Absolute has the best stations by far. Songs keep coming with very little inane chatter from the dj's.

Clyde's got to be the worst.

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Not heard any on union Jack radio so far ..if I do I'll retract lol

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Did a fair bit of driving today and got mega annoyed at people accelerating when I was overtaking them

Seems to be a fashion these days

Rant over

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Not heard any on union Jack radio so far ..if I do I'll retract lol "

Scrub union Jack radio ffs...

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"Did a fair bit of driving today and got mega annoyed at people accelerating when I was overtaking them

Rant over "

Sorry I thought you were chasing me

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Did a fair bit of driving today and got mega annoyed at people accelerating when I was overtaking them

Rant over

Sorry I thought you were chasing me "

Haha! Stay put next time

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

Rant over "

Is that not what your doing too max , accelerating

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

"Came up to Dundee to tile a house and there's no even a bath fitted yet. Need to go back home now ffs "

2 options .

1 Tile it to below bath level then they can silicone bath in once fitted.

2 Charge them for your time as its their fuck up but also refer them back to option # 1

By *ictiiWitchCouple
over a year ago

Helensburgh

"Lego. Fuck you Lego. I hate you, I hate your tiny pieces, I hate your ability to end up everywhere, I hate it when I find you in my shoes and I REALLY hate trying to tidy you up. Fuck you, fuck you and fuck the people who invented you.

Still not as bad as standing barefoot on a plastic stegofuckingsaurus! "

I will grant you that stegofuckingsauruses are worse than Lego, in the Not painful but bad side are sophie the fucking giraffes, especially when you stand on them in the pitch dark at 3 in the morning while trying to quietly get to the loo without waking the house.

Quietly.....quietly...

*SQUEEHOOOOO* “

“Jesusfckingchrist”

*narrowly avoid falling down stairs*

I’m stil to find out exactly HOW Sophie got to the top of the stairs in the middle of the night, but in the meantime fuck squeaky fucking toys!

over a year ago

"Lego. Fuck you Lego. I hate you, I hate your tiny pieces, I hate your ability to end up everywhere, I hate it when I find you in my shoes and I REALLY hate trying to tidy you up. Fuck you, fuck you and fuck the people who invented you.

Still not as bad as standing barefoot on a plastic stegofuckingsaurus!

I will grant you that stegofuckingsauruses are worse than Lego, in the Not painful but bad side are sophie the fucking giraffes, especially when you stand on them in the pitch dark at 3 in the morning while trying to quietly get to the loo without waking the house.

Quietly.....quietly...

*SQUEEHOOOOO* “

“Jesusfckingchrist”

*narrowly avoid falling down stairs*

I’m stil to find out exactly HOW Sophie got to the top of the stairs in the middle of the night, but in the meantime fuck squeaky fucking toys!

"

over a year ago

Rush hour traffic when you have forgotten an appointment... Bastards why can't why just let me through.

over a year ago

*why can't they* ffs.

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Rant over

Haha! Stay put next time "

I was playing hard to get

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Rant over

Is that not what your doing too max , accelerating "

Haha! Yes but before that I was cruising

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Rant over

Haha! Stay put next time

I was playing hard to get "

Hehe

By *ade and VanessaCouple
over a year ago

Central Scotland

Ranting entirely at my own stupidity as today I've broken my car key (thank jeebus for spare keys and superglue) and broken the washing machine because I overloaded the fecker trying to catch up with the overflowing wash basket and now it won't spin.

Any one free to fix a washing machine tomorrow? Preferably for free because it's this sodding time of year and the little despots who create all the washing have also seen to the end of all the cash?

V x

By *horstrollMan
over a year ago

Caprona

Rant over

Is that not what your doing too max , accelerating

Haha! Yes but before that I was cruising "

Didn't know 2CVs could overtake

Post new Message to Thread