Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Xd friends

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi first posting in the forum and I was a bit warey if I'm honest you see people taking some slaggings on this lol I'm looking for like minded cds to chat to and hopefully more in based in Glasgow if any of you like what you see give me a message thanks x

Piss takers need not bother

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi first posting in the forum and I was a bit warey if I'm honest you see people taking some slaggings on this lol I'm looking for like minded cds to chat to and hopefully more in based in Glasgow if any of you like what you see give me a message thanks x

Piss takers need not bother "

Take everything with a pinch of salt and a big dose of "Get tae fuck" You'll be just fine x.

over a year ago

"Hi first posting in the forum and I was a bit warey if I'm honest you see people taking some slaggings on this lol I'm looking for like minded cds to chat to and hopefully more in based in Glasgow if any of you like what you see give me a message thanks x

Piss takers need not bother

Take everything with a pinch of salt and a big dose of "Get tae fuck" You'll be just fine x."

Does that include this too.

Good luck OP.. Hope you find the connectiona you are liking for.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

thanks I'm not usually shy in telling folk to do one but you do get them on here

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

" thanks I'm not usually shy in telling folk to do one but you do get them on here "

Only from the forum twats, are they even worth a second thought , nawww.

Good luck OP

over a year ago

Hi there thought I’d give you a wee heads up in some events that might help.

Tcup Sunday (look up the profile Impact Therapies) it’s a afternoon tea social held the last Sunday of every month for cd/tg/tv and friends, next one is Sunday 30th December.

Cj’s (profile kinky Cj) has cd/tv and admirers afternoons and nights throughout the month next one is the Xmas party so Friday 14th December.

Musicmaid x

Post new Message to Thread