For the Ladies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/12/18 15:28:50]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

As title says , what are your views on the JML advert for Hollywood Pants do you think they are trying to single out the larger lady to make her look more like the stereotype Slim lady

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

They are made to give women of all sizes a better shape.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Think you will find most Hollywood actress wear spanxs knickers

Its not just to hold your fat in but it's to smooth your clothing out too.

over a year ago

"They are made to give women of all sizes a better shape."

Have you seen JML advert

over a year ago

"Think you will find most Hollywood actress wear spanxs knickers

Its not just to hold your fat in but it's to smooth your clothing out too."

Have you watched the advert

over a year ago

OP....did you ever get anyone to shave your sack?

I think the advert is targeted at any female who may want to hold in some wobbly bits. Happens to all shapes and sizes after kids...

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Happens to all shapes and sizes after kids..."

Also some people that have lost a certain amount of weight could find it useful for extra hold.

over a year ago

"OP....did you ever get anyone to shave your sack?

I think the advert is targeted at any female who may want to hold in some wobbly bits. Happens to all shapes and sizes after kids..."

Naw never did , still looking for a place it does back crack n sack up here.

If the advert is targeted at any shape why dont they show more thinner woman than larger ones.

over a year ago

"Happens to all shapes and sizes after kids...

Also some people that have lost a certain amount of weight could find it useful for extra hold.

"

Again Nawty i csn agree fully with what you av said but as i say above why are there not more thinner tgan larger ladies shown

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Again Nawty i csn agree fully with what you av said but as i say above why are there not more thinner tgan larger ladies shown "

I guess the larger ladies are their primary target audience/market.

over a year ago

Again Nawty i csn agree fully with what you av said but as i say above why are there not more thinner tgan larger ladies shown

"

I would defo agree with that as you see in advert less thin than larger ladies

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I would defo agree with that as you see in advert less thin than larger ladies "

As an example, I roll my eyes at thin ladies with toned legs with abso no cellulite advertising cellulite products... perso, I wanna see the girl with the orange peel skin to advertise the product.

I think who advertises what, has an effect on the products’ credibility.

over a year ago

Watched Ellen and jlo was doing a dance move and flashed her spanxs lol

Good enough for her...

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I love my spanx. Not very sexy but they do a good job.

over a year ago

"I love my spanx. Not very sexy but they do a good job."

Don't know about making you look slimmer but lose half a stone trying to wriggle into them haha

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 05/12/18 15:28:50]"

That's a lovely slim post.

By *ictiiWitchCouple
over a year ago

Helensburgh

By *rgoodnbadMan
over a year ago

greenock

As an example, I roll my eyes at thin ladies with toned legs with abso no cellulite advertising cellulite products... perso, I wanna see the girl with the orange peel skin to advertise the product.

"

Always thought the best way to sell anti-wrinkle/cellulite cream is to use them on some guy's ballsack. If it can smooth over those wrinkles then it would be flying off the shelves.

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Always thought the best way to sell anti-wrinkle/cellulite cream is to use them on some guy's ballsack. If it can smooth over those wrinkles then it would be flying off the shelves. "

Haha! At what time do you think the advert would be appropriate to show on the screen

By *rgoodnbadMan
over a year ago

greenock

Always thought the best way to sell anti-wrinkle/cellulite cream is to use them on some guy's ballsack. If it can smooth over those wrinkles then it would be flying off the shelves.

Haha! At what time do you think the advert would be appropriate to show on the screen "

Oops, didn't quite think that through.

Imagine a lot of folk would also be wondering why the Mitchell bros are standing head to head too.

over a year ago

Is there an appropriate time for the advert with Jenny Eclair talking about a dry vagina and using Vagisil cream? I've seen this advert a few times now just after 8pm. Bet there's already been some kids asking mum and dad about that x

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

Spanx or the Always pants for when you have an oops moment lol. Passion killers if ever I saw them.

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Haha! At what time do you think the advert would be appropriate to show on the screen

Oops, didn't quite think that through.

Imagine a lot of folk would also be wondering why the Mitchell bros are standing head to head too. "

Haha

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Is there an appropriate time for the advert with Jenny Eclair talking about a dry vagina and using Vagisil cream? I've seen this advert a few times now just after 8pm. Bet there's already been some kids asking mum and dad about that x"

Haha!

Couple nights ago, I was seating with my 18 years old watching tv and the advert came on 3 times during that time at the 4th time, I shouted at the TV... it's 10:30pm, leave my vagina alone and mind your own business!!

Honestly it was ridiculous! He spat his drink

over a year ago

When advertising a product for sale you want to show dramatic results, so they use larger women. The results achieved with the pants look more impressive than with someone who is slim and toned. It's much the same as advertising mens razors for example, they wouldn't use a cleanly shaven face as the before.

It's kore about advertising aesthetics than body shaming and pressure to appear a certain size.

By *ictiiWitchCouple
over a year ago

Helensburgh

I like squish pants, as long as there’s room to pull the crotch to one side. They are a pain in the arse to do pretty much anything else in though.

Post new Message to Thread