Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Arranged Socials - Do You Normally Have Fun Later

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

For those of you who like and have Arranged Socials - do You Normally Have Fun Later if arranging next meet.

As I'm quite a chatty guy and easy going n like a good giggle so I usually don't end up having fun in the future. I get on that well with most when they meet me that we stay chat friends. I know it's either I'm a munter and boring or just not for them.

Do you find you normally have fun with the same person as the social finishes or find you have fun at a later date or just stay friends

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Depends but we are lucky in the fact we know in advance when n where some socials will be so normally book a few apartments/rooms for ourselves and few others plus let a select few know where n when so they can book along with us so always something on afterwards depending how we feel

We either get the chance to kick back and relax or have fun depending on the mood since normally we've been that busy running around after everyone all evening

John

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

I rarely have fun from big organised socials although the Ayrshire social was much more fun on that front and I have subsequently met him again. The ice breaker certainly worked for me that night.

My pub quizzes are quite good fun. They have led to fun at another time on several occasions.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm more meaning the one to one socials or Cpl meeting one or cpl meeting cpl etc...,

Think the big socials I never intend to have sexy fun after I just see it as meeting new people or seeing some regular social goers again and having a laugh

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Just depends!

If im going with a plus one we always have fun sometimes before & after .

I have also went to parties & socials on my own but also arranged fun afterwards & sometimes Ive not

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Discretion means I dont discuss meeting up with folk

By *inUpGirlWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I never go with any intentions as i go with the flow.... Much prefer that to planned x

By *inUpGirlWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

And i quite often use socials as a platform for meeting up with people more privately x

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

Every time. We always go with the plan of meeting for fun unless we don't click for some reason. Thankfully it's always worked out so far.

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman
over a year ago

Renfrewshire

Always met socially first, although there's been an occasion that the social was skipped

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

we don’t play on first meet so it’s social. We have met a few couples where the social didn’t lead to anything further. We haven’t managed to play with anyone new for a couple of years but have had quite a few socials which didn’t work out.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/12/18 18:54:12]

over a year ago

Socials are always socials

If there's a spark then fun is for a second meet

By *hedevilwearspradaWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

The majority of my socials have ended up with some pretty good kissing at the very least.

I’ve only had a couple of socials that have remained just that - and that’s been because of location/time.

There is never a firm plan for play, but I spend a lot of time chatting to potential meets so there’s usually a spark already.

over a year ago

Nope.

over a year ago

We always go with the flow.

If the chemistry is good and all parties get on then why not.

That’s what we’re here for after all.

over a year ago

Always just go with the flow and see how both of us get on with each other but I always have a coffee meet first. If both of us are attracted to each other maybe there might be some lovely kisses, then we'll arrange to see each other again x

By *entish79Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I think even if there has been quite a bit of chat, and a meet isn’t billed as social, you still can’t really assume anything will happen, and both parties can still reserve the right to walk away.

I think all you can do is go with the flow, and also the location might play a part in it going any further. But having that ‘will it won’t it’ anticipation is all part of it I think.

over a year ago

Some off my 1 to 1 socials in the early days used to lead to fun meets at a later date , but these days i only do coffee, chat socials if i get any at all up here , changed days

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

Every meet is different, some you will some you wont

over a year ago

" Socials are always socials

If there's a spark then fun is for a second meet"

totally agree