Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Hardcore

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just saw a mum take her wean out to the taxi in her bare feet

What's the most (non sexual) hard core thing you've seen

Mines is a guy getting his shoulder popped back in by a bouncer in a night club x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just saw a wee wifey in Morrisons car park slip and almost impale herself on a bollard She bounced back up and carried on quite nonchalantly.

Pissing myself but also shiteing it to get out the car and try and walk myself now

over a year ago

"Just saw a wee wifey in Morrisons car park slip and almost impale herself on a bollard She bounced back up and carried on quite nonchalantly.

Pissing myself but also shiteing it to get out the car and try and walk myself now "

Aww I watched my 25 stone neighbour glide down his drive this morning. How he never went on his arse is a mystery. I had 2nd thoughts about the bowl of boiling water to de ice the windscreen lol x

over a year ago

Limmy sticking his boaby to a frosty steel railing

over a year ago

The most hardcore thing I've ever saw was when I worked in the city centre a woman standing at a crossing decided to try and beat a taxi the shear noise of her hitting the car and screaming after it will stay with me forever??????

over a year ago

Lived in New York for a bit! D*unk driver comes flying down Main Street outside my college goes to take a left at the intersection....obviously going faaaar too fast smashed in to a pylon!

I run down to get the guy out and as I take the handle he opens the door steps out like nothing has happened! Hands me his wallet goes for a piss in Taco Bell comes back gets arrested honestly the most hardcore thing I’ve ever seen

over a year ago

"Just saw a mum take her wean out to the taxi in her bare feet

Mines is a guy getting his shoulder popped back in by a bouncer in a night club x"

Was I that bouncer??? Have done this and much more whilst working in that line

One that still gives me shivers is a riot in the pub I was working. Old Firm approx 2006/07 around 18 thugs throwing tumblers, bottles and chairs at each other.

Only 2 stewards working that night who had to break it up. Trying to tell my colleague that I wasn’t pulling the bottle out from between his shoulder blades and that he was waiting for the paramedics was mental. Also having to give CPR to one of the thugs who had his face ripped open with a glass, he had a heart attack and stopped breathing during the battle

Have had two or three similar incidents but this one wast the worst

over a year ago

Mines is a guy getting his shoulder popped back in by a bouncer in a night club x

One that still gives me shivers is a riot in the pub I was working. Old Firm approx 2006/07 around 18 thugs throwing tumblers, bottles and chairs at each other.

Only 2 stewards working that night who had to break it up. Trying to tell my colleague that I wasn’t pulling the bottle out from between his shoulder blades and that he was waiting for the paramedics was mental. Also having to give CPR to one of the thugs who had his face ripped open with a glass, he had a heart attack and stopped breathing during the battle

"

Wow I thought I'd seen shit happen in my unit but that's pretty hardcore

over a year ago

"The most hardcore thing I've ever saw was when I worked in the city centre a woman standing at a crossing decided to try and beat a taxi the shear noise of her hitting the car and screaming after it will stay with me forever??????"

Was she ok x

over a year ago

"Lived in New York for a bit! D*unk driver comes flying down Main Street outside my college goes to take a left at the intersection....obviously going faaaar too fast smashed in to a pylon!

I run down to get the guy out and as I take the handle he opens the door steps out like nothing has happened! Hands me his wallet goes for a piss in Taco Bell comes back gets arrested honestly the most hardcore thing I’ve ever seen"

I thought you were going to say he came out with a taco lol x

over a year ago

"

It was the plaza ballroom bout 91/92 and oooft to your story x

over a year ago

Some impressive stories and tales here but non more than me smashing a shark right in the puss.

By *errific_Teddy_BearMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Buck Shelford, New Zealand rugby player. Had his scrotum ripped open during a match. Had it stitched up. Finished the game

over a year ago

Natural childbirth.

over a year ago

A friend of mine got hit by a car.. It was his own fault... As the owner of the car was getting out of the car, my mate looked up and saw the headlight hanging down he reached his hand up and pushed it back in place so he wouldn't have to pay for it to be fixed..

over a year ago

I had my knee popped back in when it dislocated playing football almost passed out

over a year ago

"Natural childbirth. "

Think that wind

over a year ago

"The most hardcore thing I've ever saw was when I worked in the city centre a woman standing at a crossing decided to try and beat a taxi the shear noise of her hitting the car and screaming after it will stay with me forever??????

Was she ok x"

She was conscious and had a few broken bones the taxi was pretty smashed up as well so I'm guessing it hit her with quite a smack. Poor taxi driver was gutted.

By *tew008Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Had a guy in school bring a sword in. Hid it in his trousers and when he yanked it out sliced his leg open like gammon steak. He still tried to act hard and fight.

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

A guy getting hit by a bus. Then wanting to get up and wander on.

Thankfully bus was going slow, so I'm sure he recovered. Although he couldn't get up at the time

over a year ago

Seen a guy skip a red light once. On a bike. Was brutal. Absolute maniac.

over a year ago

"Seen a guy skip a red light once. On a bike. Was brutal. Absolute maniac."

Naw ye didny

over a year ago

"Seen a guy skip a red light once. On a bike. Was brutal. Absolute maniac.

Naw ye didny "

A did. Still get flashbacks

over a year ago

"Seen a guy skip a red light once. On a bike. Was brutal. Absolute maniac.

Naw ye didny

A did. Still get flashbacks "

Aye! Definitely tripping

over a year ago

A mans head smashing of of a steal rail fence. To be fair he was picking on a guy half his size so it was pretty good when the wee lad landed a punch on him. But it’s a sound that I will never forget

over a year ago

"A mans head smashing of of a steal rail fence. To be fair he was picking on a guy half his size so it was pretty good when the wee lad landed a punch on him. But it’s a sound that I will never forget "

Same idea,, big guys head crack off the ground when banged by the wee MMA fighter he was trying to bully

Sickening sound

over a year ago

"I had my knee popped back in when it dislocated playing football almost passed out "

I tore my ACL playing football in the 80’s and knee regularly pops in and out

over a year ago

"Some impressive stories and tales here but non more than me smashing a shark right in the puss. "

2006-09 I was the Area Co-ordinatior for a shark conservation charity here in Scotland, also used to get called out to stranded whales, dolphins and seals etc

Got a call to what was described as a dolphin thrashing about just off Prestwick beach.

Waded our to find a shark tangled up in discarded fishing line

I held the shark as my colleague cut the fishing line before it cut its own tale off

over a year ago

Just saw a guy in shorts an t shirt riding down caldercruix Main Street. W t f

Post new Message to Thread