Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Glasgow Xmas social

Jump to newest

By *pples123456 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

I was made very welcome. I would like to thank the people who organised the event. I know all the hard work that goes into it. I hope I proved that I'm genuine and I'm up here until March

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Glad you were made welcome and enjoyed,been to three in all my years and its extra tricky for singles.

over a year ago

Good morning peoples

An absolutely mahoosive thanks to Karen Katie and John for making the night so amazing, fantastic job planning everything and making everyone feel very welcome

Was really nice to see lots of new and familiar faces and I had a blast, thank you so very much for my beautiful gifts and card xx

Elle xx

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

Was a fantastic night !

Loved seeing friends and talking to some wonderful new faces x

over a year ago

Wow what a fantastic night. We both had a ball. Thanks to everyone involved in organising the event.

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Good morning peoples

An absolutely mahoosive thanks to Karen Katie and John for making the night so amazing, fantastic job planning everything and making everyone feel very welcome

Was really nice to see lots of new and familiar faces and I had a blast, thank you so very much for my beautiful gifts and card xx

Elle xx "

Can only second that! Total surprise getting mine too as it was so unexpected. Hope you had a great birthday x

R

By *976scottMan
over a year ago

North Lanarkshire

Great night and a great crowd. Thanks to the organisers who do a great job putting these things together.

And thanks to everyone who made a donation to the charity by paying for a kiss I don’t think I raised as much as my gorgeous counterpart mind you! Lol

I’m going to see if I can borrow the bucket for next weekend

S

over a year ago

Glasgow

"Great night and a great crowd. Thanks to the organisers who do a great job putting these things together.

And thanks to everyone who made a donation to the charity by paying for a kiss I don’t think I raised as much as my gorgeous counterpart mind you! Lol

S"

Oh I'm not so sure, lol. But as you say, all for a good cause. And good fun too x

R

over a year ago

"Great night and a great crowd. Thanks to the organisers who do a great job putting these things together.

S

Oh I'm not so sure, lol. But as you say, all for a good cause. And good fun too x

R "

Indeed!!!

By *lue4youCouple
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Great night, many thanks to pinup and bearded blossoms yet another social success. Great see so many old friends.

Love N Lust

The Blues xx

By *ompip3Couple
over a year ago

Paisley

Well done yet again Pinupgirl and Bearded Blossom! A fantastically organised Social, great venue and super raffle n prizes.

Great to meet so many sexy old friends and get introduced to so many sexy new friends!

By *MCFUN5Couple
over a year ago

GLASGOW

Wow!

There ain’t no Social like a Glasgow Social.

That was what you call a great night out, we had a ball. Thank you John. Karen and Katie, tremendous event and very well organised. We are really looking forward to the next one so please get planning lol xx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Well done yet again Pinupgirl and Bearded Blossom! A fantastically organised Social, great venue and super raffle n prizes.

Great to meet so many sexy old friends and get introduced to so many sexy new friends!

"

I didnt see you both

By *ompip3Couple
over a year ago

Paisley

"Well done yet again Pinupgirl and Bearded Blossom! A fantastically organised Social, great venue and super raffle n prizes.

I didnt see you both "

Saw you briefly, but you were deep in conversation! Looked delightful in the blue dress.

Pity we missed a wee catch up/mistltoe moment xx

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Omg how many people did I miss last night

over a year ago

"Omg how many people did I miss last night "

You didn’t miss me! Hehe xx

over a year ago

Thank you to you gorgeous girls for organising last night and not forgetting the lovely bearded one.

I had a blast and i sure did shake my tail feathers lol xx

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"Omg how many people did I miss last night

You didn’t miss me! Hehe xx"

Could never miss you babe xxx

over a year ago

I am so gutted I didn’t make it glad everyone had a good time though

over a year ago

I didnt see you both

Saw you briefly, but you were deep in conversation! Looked delightful in the blue dress.

Pity we missed a wee catch up/mistltoe moment xx "

awww you should have come & said hi ... but next time oh and no need for the mistletoe

over a year ago

I second all that's been said, it was a wonderful night and extremely well organised, hats of to you Katie Karen and John, you pulled of the social of year again.

It was a pleasure and a privilege to meet everyone x..

By *argaidMan
over a year ago

glasgow

"You didn’t miss me! Hehe xx"

Nor did I }

Yet I managed to miss folk I really wanted to catch up with.

over a year ago

A big round of applause to the social butterflies for organising the social of the year well done guys,had a fantastic time thank you xx

over a year ago

"You didn’t miss me! Hehe xx

Nor did I }

Yet I managed to miss folk I really wanted to catch up with."

I missed you

over a year ago

"Good morning peoples

Elle xx

Can only second that! Total surprise getting mine too as it was so unexpected. Hope you had a great birthday x

R "

Great birthday ty xx hope you got spoiled as much as I did xx

over a year ago

Glasgow

"Good morning peoples

Elle xx

R

Great birthday ty xx hope you got spoiled as much as I did xx "

That's good. Thank you, it's in a few days, but I'm not sure anything could top yesterday x

R

By *inUpGirlWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Its so lovely logging in this morning and reading all your lovely comments x

over a year ago

"Its so lovely logging in this morning and reading all your lovely comments x"

Aw you’re welcome hunny was a fantastic night and all the little surprises were amazing did we get any winners ?

Loved your dress so very sparkly and of course as always blossom looking super sophisticated in hers as well and I suppose beardy scrubbed up not bad too xxx

There couldn’t possibly be any complaints from the night as it was so well organised and a fantastic bunch of fabbers all so well behaved and friendly and welcoming to all the newbies xx can’t wait till the next one

over a year ago

Was a brilliant evening. Massive thanks to organisers. sadly still recovering and back to work tomorrow as my scratch card wasn’t a winner unfortunately. As usual wish I had made more of an effort to chat to more folk. When’s the next one lol xxx

By *inUpGirlWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Its so lovely logging in this morning and reading all your lovely comments x

Aw you’re welcome hunny was a fantastic night and all the little surprises were amazing did we get any winners ?

Loved your dress so very sparkly and of course as always blossom looking super sophisticated in hers as well and I suppose beardy scrubbed up not bad too xxx

There couldn’t possibly be any complaints from the night as it was so well organised and a fantastic bunch of fabbers all so well behaved and friendly and welcoming to all the newbies xx can’t wait till the next one "

I think we had a few small winners on the scratch cards. Ye we all really enjoyed ourself aswell.

And as for the next one watch this space.... We are never idle for long x

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

There couldn’t possibly be any complaints from the night as it was so well organised and a fantastic bunch of fabbers all so well behaved and friendly and welcoming to all the newbies xx can’t wait till the next one

I think we had a few small winners on the scratch cards. Ye we all really enjoyed ourself aswell.

And as for the next one watch this space.... We are never idle for long x"

I won a pound

over a year ago

And as for the next one watch this space.... We are never idle for long x"

I won some wine,a ladies gift set,a gents gift set and a voucher for a free entry to cjs for a male so my partner for the night got that one and he was delighted .

Once back home we Won £3 on the scratch card so happy days

By *atti JoWoman
over a year ago

Kemnay

I won a pound "

Seen your Mrs, you are already a winner Perv! X

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

I won a pound

Seen your Mrs, you are already a winner Perv! X "

Haha cannot disagree with that

By *ust 4 lifeCouple
over a year ago

algarve

Thank you for a fantastic xmas social.i was the wee blondey in the green sparkly dress who was bouncing around . Met so many wonderful people .we were still having fun when the sun came up . If I met you come say hi. The organisers did an amazing job .i even won some prizes .

over a year ago

It was a fantastic night the little time I was there. I feel as if I only chatted to a couple of people at the social, wonderful people and such a laugh but gutted I couldn't get there earlier feel as if I missed most of it .

Excellent location and it seemed a good party social venue. Sampled a little of the buffet which was immense and everyone to a person looked as if they were having a great time.

Thank you to the organisers for making it an experience that everyone enjoyed from experienced social goers to newbies, it was class throughout.

You better each social you organise with the next one and long may that continue.

Post new Message to Thread