Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Thread of the year

Jump to newest

By *e Devil OP   Man
over a year ago

Blantyre

Ok just had a look at the welsh forum since i am welsh and read about the "lost teeth" thread . Feckin hilarious.

Needless to say that thread will probably win the welsh thread of the year . Soooo

What do we in Scotland feel would deserve to be in the running for thread of the year. ???

All nominations welcome.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Are you? Like, with the accent Welsh or heritage is Welsh?

over a year ago

"Are you? Like, with the accent Welsh or heritage is Welsh? "

Why are you try to confuse us old people with your new name?

By *e Devil OP   Man
over a year ago

Blantyre

"Ok just had a look at the welsh forum since i am welsh and read about the "lost teeth" thread . Feckin hilarious.

Needless to say that thread will probably win the welsh thread of the year . Soooo

What do we in Scotland feel would deserve to be in the running for thread of the year. ???

All nominations welcome."

Welsh but lived in Scotland mostly, no accent im afraid.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Would have to be whos going to cjs just because of the sheer volume of posts

over a year ago

For some strange reason all the best threads disappear

By *e Devil OP   Man
over a year ago

Blantyre

"For some strange reason all the best threads disappear "

Ha ha good point.

over a year ago

"Are you? Like, with the accent Welsh or heritage is Welsh?

Why are you try to confuse us old people with your new name? "

Going incognito

over a year ago

"Ok just had a look at the welsh forum since i am welsh and read about the "lost teeth" thread . Feckin hilarious.

All nominations welcome.

Welsh but lived in Scotland mostly, no accent im afraid. "

Awwww I've got such a thing for the accent just now!

By *e Devil OP   Man
over a year ago

Blantyre

All nominations welcome.

Awwww I've got such a thing for the accent just now!"

Would showing my passport and keeping my gob shut suffice , im available for all offers. Could put some Alled Jones music on in the background too if that would tip the balance .

over a year ago

All nominations welcome.

Would showing my passport and keeping my gob shut suffice , im available for all offers. Could put some Alled Jones music on in the background too if that would tip the balance . "

The Snowman gave me nightmares for years so Aled is the bogieman

over a year ago

All nominations welcome.

Would showing my passport and keeping my gob shut suffice , im available for all offers. Could put some Alled Jones music on in the background too if that would tip the balance .

The Snowman gave me nightmares for years so Aled is the bogieman "

Think He Devil's baws have dropped so he won't sound like Aled

over a year ago

All nominations welcome.

The Snowman gave me nightmares for years so Aled is the bogieman

Think He Devil's baws have dropped so he won't sound like Aled "

I need proof. That was a traumatic film for me

over a year ago

I think the guy who wanted to be pegged for charity must be up there.

By *ade and VanessaCouple
over a year ago

Central Scotland

"I think the guy who wanted to be pegged for charity must be up there. "

Charity pegging event gets my vote!

V x

over a year ago

"Snog,shag or lets debate brexit"?

Only jokin,how do you judge a thread as being a top thread though? Got the biggest n quickest reaction? Got the most varied opinions? Funnest/funniest?

By *e Devil OP   Man
over a year ago

Blantyre

""Snog,shag or lets debate brexit"?

Only jokin,how do you judge a thread as being a top thread though? Got the biggest n quickest reaction? Got the most varied opinions? Funnest/funniest?"

Oh its up to the voters, could be the funniest , saddest, biggest meltdown, quickest 175 , best debate its entirely up to you guys. Put some options forward.

over a year ago

It has to be period gate

By *eep.Man
over a year ago

Just a background character

Fanny batter

That guy went unlos I think.

over a year ago

"It has to be period gate "
I'm with this...

Period gate was 1 il never forget

For all the wrong reasons

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

For me it was the girl whose fuck buddy invited her round after getting rid of another Fab meet. Remember the one who could not get in as the door was broke and would not open?.

over a year ago

Fuck it I'm nominating my thread about my mate shiting in my house. It was that good I canny mind the name of it

over a year ago

"Fanny batter

That guy went unlos I think. "

Seconded....

over a year ago

"Fanny batter

Seconded.... "

I brought it back for all our amusement.

over a year ago

"Fanny batter

Seconded....

I brought it back for all our amusement. "

You're no gettin' any of mine!

over a year ago

"Fanny batter

Seconded....

I brought it back for all our amusement.

You're no gettin' any of mine!"

I was gonna offer to cook for your mob too... Ffs.. That's oot the windae then.

By *e Devil OP   Man
over a year ago

Blantyre

I think we have 2 contenders for thread of the year .

Fanny batter and Period gate

Unfortunately, only 1 thread is still with us Fanny batter !! If you wish to read the other then speak with Doc Brown and take a ride ( behave pervs )in his Delorean.

Without further nominations i think Fanny Batter would be a worthy winner of the

2018 Scottish thread

Of the year.

over a year ago

What was period gate again? I don't remember it.

over a year ago

"For me it was the girl whose fuck buddy invited her round after getting rid of another Fab meet. Remember the one who could not get in as the door was broke and would not open?."

OMG yeah I remember that one! Very random lol

By *esparate danMan
over a year ago

glasgow

"What was period gate again? I don't remember it. "

Some poor chap lost it

over a year ago

"What was period gate again? I don't remember it.

Some poor chap lost it "

Who? I genuinely can't remember it. Wonder why it disappeared?

over a year ago

Some poor chap lost it

Who? I genuinely can't remember it. Wonder why it disappeared? "

It was pretty vile, misogynistic and juvenile really. Something about getting huffy with a woman and suggesting she drinks her own period blood

over a year ago

Some poor chap lost it

Who? I genuinely can't remember it. Wonder why it disappeared?

It was pretty vile, misogynistic and juvenile really. Something about getting huffy with a woman and suggesting she drinks her own period blood "

Ah gotcha!!

"Green arrow is your friend" man. And yet most of the threads where he makes a twat of himself disappear conveniently!

I've never got to the bottom of that one!

over a year ago

"For me it was the girl whose fuck buddy invited her round after getting rid of another Fab meet. Remember the one who could not get in as the door was broke and would not open?.

OMG yeah I remember that one! Very random lol"

Is that the one where she was stuck out on the veranda ?

By *eep.Man
over a year ago

Just a background character

"For me it was the girl whose fuck buddy invited her round after getting rid of another Fab meet. Remember the one who could not get in as the door was broke and would not open?.

Is that the one where she was stuck out on the veranda ? "

Haha yeah trapped inside the first floor flat with a balcony. Can't open the door and trying to kick it open from the inside

By *e Devil OP   Man
over a year ago

Blantyre

Haha yeah trapped inside the first floor flat with a balcony. Can't open the door and trying to kick it open from the inside "

That was a good one also , are we thinking thats better than Fanny Batter ? If thats the case happy to make it thread of the year. Can anyone remember the name. Ressurrect it for all to enjoy haha.

over a year ago

There was a good one on sexism too...certainly highlighted a few who are a bit stuck in past

over a year ago

"There was a good one on sexism too...certainly highlighted a few who are a bit stuck in past "

That was mine .....though I didn't really contribute apart from the opening post

over a year ago

Haha yeah trapped inside the first floor flat with a balcony. Can't open the door and trying to kick it open from the inside

That was a good one also , are we thinking thats better than Fanny Batter ? If thats the case happy to make it thread of the year. Can anyone remember the name. Ressurrect it for all to enjoy haha. "

I think fanny batter just has the edge....We've incorporated it into our every day language...it's my mating call now

over a year ago

That was a good one also , are we thinking thats better than Fanny Batter ? If thats the case happy to make it thread of the year. Can anyone remember the name. Ressurrect it for all to enjoy haha.

I think fanny batter just has the edge....We've incorporated it into our every day language...it's my mating call now "

Nothing better than a sausage dipped in batter.

over a year ago

I think fanny batter just has the edge....We've incorporated it into our every day language...it's my mating call now

Nothing better than a sausage dipped in batter. "

Told you....I'm veggie

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

I think fanny batter just has the edge....We've incorporated it into our every day language...it's my mating call now "

Fuck I didn’t realise you were flirting with me when you mentioned that

K x

over a year ago

Told you....I'm veggie "

Said ever woman I ever messaged on here.

By *e Devil OP   Man
over a year ago

Blantyre

Told you....I'm veggie

Said ever woman I ever messaged on here. "

Yeah but it was typos, they actually replied im Reggie

over a year ago

Told you....I'm veggie

Said ever woman I ever messaged on here.

Yeah but it was typos, they actually replied im Reggie "

So they messaged you too then.. Makes me feel slightly better then.

Post new Message to Thread