Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Fury v Wilder

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone staying up to watch the fight, it on pay per view.

Would love to see Fury get all the belts back after loosing them due to addiction and mental health.

Would also love to see AJ with all the belts, but I am on the fence for AJ v Fury fight.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

This fight is a bit of a strange one.

wilders took it because he is garbage and furys only just returning to the ring.

tyson has balls taking a world title fight on with so little ring time. with more time wilder wouldnt have took this fight I believe fury will win as long as he dosnt try to trade.

wilders banking on ring rust which unfortunatly has been seen in furys last cpl of fights.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love boxing and I'm an insomniac. I'll be watching. What i need is a fella in my life who loves it as much as I do. Wilder will win x

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

[Removed by poster at 01/12/18 18:45:10]

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

Heading out very soon to stick a nice wee bet on wilder to win in the 6th or 7th round.

over a year ago

Yep, though think I'll go to bed and get up for it, scheduled to happen about 5am.

Would love to see fury beat wilder but it's about 2 fights too soon in his comeback for me. To have to lose 10 stone in 12 months is too much and I'm not sure he has it in the legs stamina wise just right now. I hope I'm wrong.

I'd love fury to follow it up and maul AJ, the poster boy but totally overrated who fights old men. klitschko had AJ beaten until he uncharacteristically dropped his guard. Fury completely outboxed Klitschko on the other hand. It's a shame what happened to fury or we'd never have had to listen to the AJ hype. Sadly I'm not sure fury can recapture it.

over a year ago

Some great comments, I hope fury can pull this off, but I am split too with the slog back to fitness and ring rust. Fury's last fight was a joke, he had the measure of the guy and dragged it out for as many rounds as he could to help shake the rust.

Klitchco just didn't know what to do with him, and i think AJ got lucky beating klitchco, Vlad had him out on his feet, he got away with it though...

By *ard4u85Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

I can’t see past a wilder knocking fury out. He will land a few big shots which is all he has. I don’t think fury has enough power to cause wilder issues. Hope I’m wrong

By *uboCouple
over a year ago

East kilbride

"I can’t see past a wilder knocking fury out. He will land a few big shots which is all he has. I don’t think fury has enough power to cause wilder issues. Hope I’m wrong"

Quite agree. Think Wilder will knock him out stone cold

By *otwifecpl9189Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Fury will do exactly what he done go klitchsko and neutralise everything he does. Would like wilder to win but fury is too good at making people look basic.

over a year ago

"Fury will do exactly what he done go klitchsko and neutralise everything he does. Would like wilder to win but fury is too good at making people look basic. "

If and it's a big if he has it in the legs.

over a year ago

"Fury will do exactly what he done go klitchsko and neutralise everything he does. Would like wilder to win but fury is too good at making people look basic. "

I agree

Wilder’s best chance is to catch Tyson with the only weapon in his arsenal and that is his big right hand.

If Fury can keep out its way and fight as he did against Wlad then I think he wins.

My head tells me Wilder via KO inside 7 rounds, but it also tells me the longer the fight goes on the less chance he has if beating Fury

So to summarise

Wilder by early KO

OR

Fury by Decision

over a year ago

I think Wilder will win, but i hope i am wrong!

I have never really been a Fury fan but you cant help but admire someone who has fought his demons and come back to the top of his game. For that alone, i hope he gets his reward tonight.

However, i am a big AJ fan. So i hope whoever wins tonight is knocked out by him sometime in 2019.

over a year ago

I’d take them both on in the ring fucking pussies

over a year ago

Were watching aswell

Lv the Boxing

X

By *iceguy 1966Man
over a year ago

in pa postcode

Folks download livenet tv for android.

Sky Sports Box Office for free

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Folks download livenet tv for android.

Sky Sports Box Office for free "

its bt sports lol

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Here we go.

over a year ago

Wilder couldn't box eggs ffs

over a year ago

"Here we go. "

Here we here we here we fucking go

over a year ago

Tyson outboxed him even with the 2 knock downs, I personally think the draw was a bit harsh.

It was always going to go against fury unless he knocked down wilder in my honest opinion.

over a year ago

Fury has balls!! Immense credit for getting up in the 12th.

He won that fight, he'll win the rematch, he took that fight a little too early and still out boxed Wilder. He definitely tired though, legs will be better next day out.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Fury has balls!! Immense credit for getting up in the 12th.

He won that fight, he'll win the rematch, he took that fight a little too early and still out boxed Wilder. He definitely tired though, legs will be better next day out. "

yup this id agree with.

I think he will also gain more concussion with his punches again which seemed to be lacking a good six months prep he will destroy wilder.

over a year ago

He won that fight, he'll win the rematch, he took that fight a little too early and still out boxed Wilder. He definitely tired though, legs will be better next day out. yup this id agree with.

I think he will also gain more concussion with his punches again which seemed to be lacking a good six months prep he will destroy wilder.

"

Yep, timing, power and everything will be better. 3 years in the wilderness doing nothing.

The more I think about it, it was almost insane to take on a heavy hitter like Wilder so soon.

over a year ago

I wholeheartedly agree the 2 knockdowns are what got Wilder the draw as he was outboxed all night

Wilder is limited in what he can do and the big man exposed that.

Rematch will see Fury regain titles

over a year ago

It's hard enough to get a decision on points in the US for a non American fighter but when you add in having being knocked down twice and not dropping the American guy it was going to be impossible for Fury to get the decision on points and take the belt off their own world champion on his home turf. That's the way it is, but it doesn't mean it's right.

Fury should have been smarter in the 12th and virtually made it a non contact round, he didn't have to win that round.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

He won that fight, he'll win the rematch, he took that fight a little too early and still out boxed Wilder. He definitely tired though, legs will be better next day out. yup this id agree with.

Yep, timing, power and everything will be better. 3 years in the wilderness doing nothing.

The more I think about it, it was almost insane to take on a heavy hitter like Wilder so soon. "

it was a crazy fight to take and it shows what a terrible fighter wilder is hes been nursed his who career and fought no one of any stature.

fury in his prime would have put him down in three im sure there will be a rematch clause and wilder will be bricking it as he will now be able to see how below par he is.

over a year ago

The more I think about it, it was almost insane to take on a heavy hitter like Wilder so soon. it was a crazy fight to take and it shows what a terrible fighter wilder is hes been nursed his who career and fought no one of any stature.

fury in his prime would have put him down in three im sure there will be a rematch clause and wilder will be bricking it as he will now be able to see how below par he is."

Boxing the the US is in a poor state at the minute in general. MMA has taken over, the fighters and the audience all seem to be drifting that way.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

The more I think about it, it was almost insane to take on a heavy hitter like Wilder so soon. it was a crazy fight to take and it shows what a terrible fighter wilder is hes been nursed his who career and fought no one of any stature.

fury in his prime would have put him down in three im sure there will be a rematch clause and wilder will be bricking it as he will now be able to see how below par he is.

Boxing the the US is in a poor state at the minute in general. MMA has taken over, the fighters and the audience all seem to be drifting that way. "

bkb is also on the rise im a ufc fan boxing has been lacklustre the past few yrs

By *ver 54Man
over a year ago

chester

Some might say a draw was fixed so a rematch would tale place to bring in a few more millions or am I being cynical

over a year ago

"Some might say a draw was fixed so a rematch would tale place to bring in a few more millions or am I being cynical

"

You didnt watch it then?

Post new Message to Thread