Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Back , Crack n Sack

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Now i have just recently replied to a post saying i would never get the Sacks waxed ( maybe to hastily ) so guys n dolls whats the honest opinions on doing it plus please rate the Pain on a 1 to 5 where 5 being Painful

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Now i have just recently replied to a post saying i would never get the Sacks waxed ( maybe to hastily ) so guys n dolls whats the honest opinions on doing it plus please rate the Pain on a 1 to 5 where 5 being Painful "

Don't have a sack so hard to say...Doubt it even comes close to the combination of pain & terror you experience when you go for your first shite after childbirth though. Hth x

over a year ago

"Now i have just recently replied to a post saying i would never get the Sacks waxed ( maybe to hastily ) so guys n dolls whats the honest opinions on doing it plus please rate the Pain on a 1 to 5 where 5 being Painful

Don't have a sack so hard to say...Doubt it even comes close to the combination of pain & terror you experience when you go for your first shite after childbirth though. Hth x"

Seriously, such a way with words.

By *ade and VanessaCouple
over a year ago

Central Scotland

Everyone's pain thresholds are different and the length of hair along with the skill of the waxer will make a difference too.

Pain-wise... Can't imagine it'll be pleasurable unless you're in to that kind of thing.

If it's something you want done then woman up and do it. First time will hurt more than subsequent times. Never go for the cheapest option. They're cheap for a reason and that isn't good

V x

over a year ago

I've had mine done for years and to be honest I don't find it especially painful at all. Getting the back done stings - I actually find that worse then the rest.

If you want it done, do it.

By *ickygirl41Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I've had mine done for years and to be honest I don't find it especially painful at all. Getting the back done stings - I actually find that worse then the rest.

If you want it done, do it."

One might enquire as to where in Glasgow you might find an establishment that does intimate waxing for men. I have had no luck finding one.

(Asking for a friend )

over a year ago

I can't speak from a male point of view but in Glasgow I go to designer waxing for my intimate waxing, clean, respectful and use just wax (no strips) which is less painful!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What about using Immac for the Baws n bits

By *lascumMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I've had mine done for years and to be honest I don't find it especially painful at all. Getting the back done stings - I actually find that worse then the rest.

If you want it done, do it.

One might enquire as to where in Glasgow you might find an establishment that does intimate waxing for men. I have had no luck finding one.

(Asking for a friend )"

Designer Waxing on Bath Street or my preferred is Peaches in Parnie Street x

over a year ago

Watch bad moms 2 then get back to us

Post new Message to Thread