Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Ball shaver

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is there any females who like shaving a mans baws as i try to do it but miss bloody bits and in exchange i will happily shave your bits .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Is there any females who like shaving a mans baws as i try to do it but miss bloody bits and in exchange i will happily shave your bits . "

You and the guy on the "Free Tonight" thread should meet up...he's free ..and ontae plums like you said

By *eep.Man
over a year ago

Just a background character

"Is there any females who like shaving a mans baws as i try to do it but miss bloody bits and in exchange i will happily shave your bits .

You and the guy on the "Free Tonight" thread should meet up...he's free ..and ontae plums like you said "

LMAO I wondered if the Glasgow Flashers and pre-social meet up threads would join forces!

over a year ago

"Is there any females who like shaving a mans baws as i try to do it but miss bloody bits and in exchange i will happily shave your bits .

You and the guy on the "Free Tonight" thread should meet up...he's free ..and ontae plums like you said "

No answer there

By *ade and VanessaCouple
over a year ago

Central Scotland

V x

over a year ago

Well this posts been a baw breaker

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We could get some of the DIY-ers to come round and remove the hairs with pliers.

By *ictiiWitchCouple
over a year ago

Helensburgh

Wax works better

By *hatsmynameagainCouple
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Im hopless at it, I always leave patches but there's no way in hell I would let anyone else do it.

To scared to get waxed.

Mr

over a year ago

"Im hopless at it, I always leave patches but there's no way in hell I would let anyone else do it.

To scared to get waxed.

Mr"

I'm with you happily get shaved but the thought off hot wax puts me off to start with and the ripping off the strip , i give females the respect they deserve for that

By *hekaiserMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Is there any females who like shaving a mans baws as i try to do it but miss bloody bits and in exchange i will happily shave your bits . "

Surely you mean "are there..."

I'm not the grammar police but breaking balls over here...

over a year ago

Surely you mean "are there..."

I'm not the grammar police but breaking balls over here..."

Nope Is there stands

Post new Message to Thread